If you were in boogie's condition, do you think you'd be able to lose the weight?

If you were in boogie's condition, do you think you'd be able to lose the weight?

If I wasn't wearing basketball shorts, yes.

If I had the brain I do now. I would.

But it would be hard with nerds around. I would lose all the friends.

Is it comfy being so fat? It must be like being a walking bed

I'd throw up. That's how I got skinny the first time. It's the easy-mode low-energy way to do it

honestly what is the point?
at that point I'd probably already be diabetic, I'd be left with tens of kilos of excess skin, my organs and joints already fucked beyond repair.
Might as well just keep eating.

Yeah, I'd rather eat a bullet than anything that eyesore eats

most people who let themselves go that far can't fix it

I would never let myself get that bad so it's hard to imagine being in that shape, but if I were yeah i could diet down

but I am me, not someone who would let that happen

he doesn't have diabetes and his heart is healthy though. and loose skin is not permanent.

Lol... If you put 500lbs on your back. Your legs would snap.

I sometimes imagine we live in the far future where swapping bodies is possible. I would get a living by transferring into these fat fucks and fixing their shit. If people spend money on lipo they'd pay for something like that.

Nah. You feel agitated and fatigued all the time. You feel dirty cos you sweat so damn much. You usually get aches and pains (back ache) and you can't sleep properly. Also you're mood gets pretty low and your libido drops off.

even if you lost 1 lb per day it would take more than a year to get to a healthy weight. how much would you charge, 100k? that guy doesn't have that much money

can you imagine have 500 pounds of extra weight strapped to you body, constantly? that's more than I can one rep deadlift. not comfy at all.

Boogie makes an insane amount of money from his partnerships.
He can't be far behind that Swedish faggot who is a multi millionaire thanks to youtube kids.

What the fuck man,this is worst shit I've seen in a while,even that dog getting shoveled wasn't so bad

yes

All of it? Hell no. Enough to not be gross? For sure.

he's a bro for doing that video and linking his 3.6 million subs to ReviewBrah in the description

former fatty here, can confirm. even going up a single flight of stairs is enough to ruin your whole day

DDP YOGA

DDP YOGA

IT WORKS

Seriously though I have a co-worker that's like Boogie.

She got her stomach stapled.

Her work ethic matches her discipline and everything else in her life.

Piece of shit.

At least Boogie is self aware and funny sometimes.

subtle kek

>transfer into fat fuck
>spend 8 months losing all their weight
>transfer back
>your body gained more weight than you lost for the fat fuck

Without surgery the loose skin is permanent.

And if hed lose the weight no way his body is coming out of that unscathed.

See if he really wanted to lose weight he could do it easily.
Hire a personal chef/nutritionist/trainer/assistant. Remove all food from his house. Have the chef bring over his meals, that is all he eats. He can't go get his own food as he's not able to without help. The chef slowly weans him off of his insane caloric intake, like 80-90% or his current. In a week or two he would be well into weight loss territory and not (likely) having intense hunger cravings or pains.

I think Boogie mentioned years ago that he's afraid to lose weight because his subscribers may not view him as entertaining anymore.

i wouldnt need to lose weight because i'd never be so gluttonous that i'd end up in his position at all

Honestly, his body is in such a condition that it is hardly worth it for him to lose weight.

Would never be in that position, it's disgusting.

Okay, the fuck is that? Is she dead?