Voise

4 days until app release..... If you haven't got your seat on the rocket you still got time. Voise dip still hasn't fully recovered from Bitcoin rally.

Other urls found in this thread:

prnewswire.com/news-releases/voise-blockchain-music-artist-platform-close-to-launching-full-alpha-on-october-18-300532946.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I bought this @600sats help

>holding with 350k

ez 3x - 5x

Bitcoin rally fucked all of the alts up, takes time to recover. Luckily for you, the app release on the 18th is going to take your bags from you and send you to the moon with a nice little profit in your pocket if you sell at the right time. You got 4 days man, maintain an iron hand on your coins, if you sell now at a loss you're really going to hate yourself when you see this thing jump between 2k - 3k sats next Monday and Tuesday.

The fuck out of here with your shitwagon coin that has literally done nothing since it came out and currently has no plans to do anything in the near future. Fucking pajeet shills.

OPUS has done way more than VOISE already, and will ever do.

lol

VOISE is only now catching up. Veeky Forums late to the game as always.

I cant manage my coins for one week after Tuesday.
I hope this is not crucial for me

Oh really? Well then pajeet, let's hear it. Give me a list of things they've done. When is their platform being release? Because Voise is releasing a fully functioning app in 4 days that normies can easily use for purchasing music and crypto. When is Opus releasing anything? Or since you claim they have already done so much, where can I find their latest product? According to their Twitter, as of mid-September they were still working on writing the basic code for their future platform. On the 24th of September Opus announced they were moving to Poland to look for the best programmers they can find to develop their project. That is literally straight out of the modified roadmap they release in late September.

TLDR: Opus is still in the process of moving to Poland to begin work on their project per their roadmap. They have done nothing, the pajeets shilling it are liars.

they already have the alpha version of the platform - the demo version. voise is only catching up with their "alpha" release. fucking joke.

development is already progressing. the move to poland is only a consolidation of remote dev resources and hiring of more.

on a weekly basis they are signing up artists. voise is all hype. pajeet pump and dump scam.

you are shilling an already overvalued coin that will be dumped hard. smart money is in OPUS.

ITS STARTING NOW

lol true

The demo is a joke, artists can't even upload music to the damn thing yet. It is basically junk code with a pretty picture on it attach to a promise that one day it will work. Voise is releasing an app Tuesday that will be actually functioning. Artists can upload and sell their music, normies can use their wallet to buy music and buy and trade crypto. Opus may one day have it's moment, but it ain't gonna be in 2017 Mr. Pajeet.

It's not starting now, you're just seeing the correction from the Bitcoin dip. It's just working it's way back to it's normal volume. Which is good for us and bad for anyone who hasn't bought this dip yet because it is rapidly disappearing now.

I like the app, but my problem is
Why would normies buy music with a crypto coin, they dont even know what that is and the most money made with music is with normie money.

Should i sell right before the release? Idk it will crash or moon after the release.

Well that's the thing, by selling their music with crypto they are able to retain 100 percent of the profit. It allows the average Joe guitar player in the middle of nowhere to get his music out to a greater audience without the need of some record label. Plus the money he makes technically isn't money, so it can't be taxed. Now it can be taxed depending on how he cashes out, but that is one of the things that attract users and sellers, no government meddling.

There’s no app release btw. Check the website and white paper

This shill again.... Yes there is in fact an app release.

prnewswire.com/news-releases/voise-blockchain-music-artist-platform-close-to-launching-full-alpha-on-october-18-300532946.html

Anyone other shills want to take a swipe at Voise?

>shill

You are embarrassing yourself. Learn the meme language at least pnd kiddo

Ok there junior, you can teach me all about it from the comfort of your parents basement while I'm making money with the adults.

Did you even bother to read the article or are you just going to perform ad hominems because you literally have no argument?

I'm holding anyways, but thanks for clearing up

your redneck banjo playing husband is not an artist.
no one will be using this piece of shit VOISE "app". get real.

but he's right. you come here to shill your PND shit coin and cant event properly communicate with the community.

Babies gonna burn in less than a week

> empty GitHub
> two Slavs running this bs project
> no app is gonna be released in October

Oh well that's a very strong argument, you have literally turned everything around for me now. Thank you.

Some of you idiots really can't see the forest for the trees, I swear to God. What the goddamn fuck is so hard about this, I mean really?

Buy low sats now.

Still with me?

Sell high sats when app release pump occurs.

Do you get it now or should I draw it for you in crayon?

I think there will be a market for it

Weird underground music artists will use it

> when app release occurs

Not this year. Possibly never.

Also babby learn the difference between shill and fud. U are just too cute and underage

I think there will be too, spread this thing in Austin and Portland and a bunch of other hippie towns they'll be all about this. Hell every ghetto rapper who thinks he is going to make it big will want to use it too. I bought low sats, I'm gonna sell high sats, and then after the pump I'm gonna drop the profits back in and let it hold.

You can shill against a coin too you unarticulate jackass. You can call it FUD as well, that is the beauty of the english language, it is very versatile. The app is releasing in 4 days pajeet. I'm sorry you bet on the wrong horse. Opus just isn't going to make it this year. You know you can still buy low now with Voise and make money too. I know you're not a fan or reason and intelligence but surely you must be a fan of money.

As an artist myself I am definitely gonna put some of my music on it

The fact that you can post music for free with the option for donation is brilliant

It's like soundcloud but there's potential to make money, and my favorite thing to spend money on is crypto. Make music and acquire crypto. Fucking beautiful I'm so excited

I hear ya, releasing music for free with donation option gets you exposure and can help build a following. If the following gets large enough you'll have a justified reason for selling and making money.

yes, on OPUS

yea, maybe when they release an app that actually works sometime in 2019, but by the then Voise will have already claimed the lion's share of the market. Good luck with that.

Yeah I just looked at their website and description of the product

Voise is way more appealing holy fuck why would anyone invest in opus

yeah, no, granted you are doing the initial hype work for OPUS. you piqued peoples interest in a music coin. but your shit delivery will push them to a proper product.

thanks anyway.

if you are lucky enough not to get dumped on after the voise "app" release you are looking maybe at 1.5x profits.

opus will be x3 profit at VOISE market cap at the start of the year. an OPUS will go far beyond that.

Go be desperate somewhere else pajeet, literally no one gives a fuck about your Opus shitcoin that will hit the market 1 - 2 years after Voise. Stay poor nigger.

if your product is so awesome my FUD shouldnt faze you.

you know that voise is shit and will be shit forever. go chase the PND faggot.

This thread is a splash pool for babbies. Babbies gonna get burnt by Slavs but better sooner than later

The Opus scam team ladies and gents. I get it, you're threatened by the fact that my coin is going to crush yours. Oh and don't worry, I'll be returning the favor in kind when you shill your scam coin. Unlike you however, I actually have verifiable facts to prove just how full of shit you fucks are.

i dont have verifieable facts about your piece of shit coin, because im not interested in trash PND coins.

thats one

two if the coin was so awesome they would have better marketing and PR than uneducated shills on Veeky Forums.

Nice ad hominem and easy cop out as to why you are nothing more than a FUD'ing pajeet.

>FUD'ing pajeet.

at least now you got the terminology right
unfortunately you dont get a try over with VOISE.

Oh well thank you senpai, your Master's Degree in shitposting sure is paying off now isn't it? Too bad you didn't learn any investment sense while you were in that school.

IT'S HAPPENING GET IN

STFU I'M STILL ACCUMULATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!