What's your excuse for not eating honey?

What's your excuse for not eating honey?

Sugar. not meat. or fish.

Bees are cunts

It's not even that good and it doesn't really go with fucking anything. Honey is a meme.

I always thought of runescape as run-escape

It's nasty and only filthy ass niggers eat that disgusting slave shit

Real men don't eat honey. They chew bees

I eat it.

I eat a few spoons almost every night, and my body is pretty ok with it. I'm not fatter, but the same as before.

are you underage or legit mentally challenged? did you think this comment was funny or something?

FUCK JERRY SEINFELD

I always have my daily cup of coffee with some honey and a splash of milky. It's also hella good with yogurt, fruit, cereal, waffles/pancakes/French toast

Why not buy a coffee you like black? Why are you drinking something you don't even like without shit like milk and sugar?

>2016
>Not raising your own bees for honey gains

You obviously know nothing about wasps

>2016
>not cruising on 250mg wasp testosterone per week
Angry insect gains are the best

Not him but, why do you care how he drinks his coffee? This whole >muh black coffee was started by fucking numale betas so stop being a fagget

You obviously have some form of assburgers

Insects are part of my job, but nice projecting

Wait do people really eat honey by itself?

I mostly use it as a spread with peanut butter.

Ditto. Way better than jam or jelly. Also great in Greek yogurt. Honey don't do much in coffee tho.

Cuz im vegan :)

Coffee + Milk + Honey here too! Fun to taste both coffee and honey at the same time.

Goes great mixed in with plain greek yogurt.

>Eat 2tb honey each morning
>Forward 2 years
>Dentist say's I have 22 carries
don't fall for the meme

What does he not know about wasps? Wasps are assholes.

He said nigger xD

this image triggered me

Don't call me honey ever again I don't have an eating disorder mom

lmao

I'm not a bee

The price tag mainly. My neighbor raises bees and I help him with them, so I get a little bit for free from him every year for that, but I try to save it for special occasions/making cough syrup.

But black coffee is fucking delicious m8.

>his pre-workout isn't potato bread toast with some honey spread on it

swallow dont chew problem solved

>practically no health benefits
>basically just eating sugar, gets you fat but does not build muscle

>gives food nice sweet taste
>doesnt give you diabetes

>It's not even that good and it doesn't really go with fucking anything.

what

why the FUCK did i lol at this

But it's not, it's bitter like my cats personality.

i like putting them in my bread and waffles

I don't like anything sweet, except your moms pussy.

Keto. I'm trying to use keto to cut, but also kick some minor sugar addictions. I can't keep drinking so much fkn soft drink and expect not to be gross and disgusting.

I don't want to eat bee cum

Can't unread

because I didn't eat that much sugar in the first place so I never needed to find a replacement? the only thing I ever put sugar into is a pinch into tomato sauce and I don't eat candy so why the fuck would I buy honey?

more expensive than sugar

broke constantly

it's not?
muh black coffee is hundreds of years old. maybe in the US where you people need to douse everything with a cup of sugar to be able to drink it it's a new phenomenon

>implying any specific food makes you fat and not over-consumption of said food/calories

also honey isn't that high GI so you can't even argue that it spikes insulin to a degree that would significantly impact fat storage AT NORMAL MODERATE FUCKING DOSES

you should be fired

Not gonna happen

>implying any specific food makes you fat and not over-consumption of said food/calories
that doesn't mean there's any other reason to eat this crap other than "m-muh sweet tooth". it serves no nutritional purpose

Is this a meme?

Honey is all sugary carbohydrates. Why would I eat honey?

it's a carbohydrate. if i want to fit 60 calories of sugar into my carb macro and am still getting enough nutrients in my diet in general, there is no problem with that.

also, lack of micronutrients =/= fat. i'm assuming your diet doesn't consist of a caloric surplus of cookies and donuts, though.

yeah except you're eating sugary shit that doesn't keep your energy levels up and you feel like garbage all day but you're right calories in/calories out wise it doesn't matter

yes sure, 60 calories out of however many i'm eating is going to make me feel like shit alllll day.

do you not understand the difference between a little and TOO MUCH?

I kekeded

I read 60g of carbs from sugars :^)
but yeah whatever you want to tell yourself hombre I said it's a waste of calories and serves no nutritional value, you said that's ok. I didn't say it's not ok, just as long as you know it's useless garbage. That's my excuse for not eating honey.

tell us then mate, whats great about wasps

He got triggered by the word nigger XDDDD

What's it like having no tastebuds?

the honey industry is full of fucking asshats
they'll rip out the wings of the queens and won't even feed the bees appropriate sucrose solutions after taking the honey
unless you buy your honey from a local beekeeper or have bees yourself, you should off yourself honestly

Beta who doesn't eat cottage cheese detected.

Seriously tho how do you expect to go bear mode if you don't eat honey?

Senpai
They're fucking BEES
who cares

Salmon obviously

it's disgusting
semen of bees
for real

>unless you buy your honey from a local beekeeper
I do this.

>2016
>Not enjoying semen taste.

What kind of pleb are you?

fuck you
I worked with bumblebees for half a year and I swear to god they're smarter than half of the humans populating this world

>I read 60g of carbs from sugars :^)
well then you read wrong

what's it like being an american and only tasting things that have at least two cups of sugar in them? maybe add some more corn syrup and artificial flavours so you're able to taste your food

KEK

Goes well with bread.
Can be used as a substitute for sugar in baking.
Good in tea.
Good on its own by the spoonful.
I would eat it everyday if I wasn't trying to avoid sugar.

>eating bread
>baking
>putting SUGAR INTO TEA
>eating spoons of sugar

americans pls go

I don't want botulism.

>Insects are part of my job
>Not assburger
kek

I don't need to subsitute sugar in my diet beause I never ate any sugary things besides fruit. But that's because I'm not a fat child with an under developed taste pallet and neither are my parents.

not being a fat ass, basement dwelling cunt of a bruh

I use the honey from my bees to make mead and sell the rest on the farmer's market at a decent mark up as "Organic Honey" (lolwut??) hipsters eat it up I love it!

>buy a jar of some fancy honey for $30
>medicinal properties
>google it
>literally no scientific evidence of honey doing anything

Empty carbs and sugar. No nutritional value, both the macros and micros of honey are awful.

yeah I can't imagine what kind of shit you eat if none of them go with honey.

note how the nigga never explained why wasps aren't shit

>get jars of honey from spics who keep bees on my grandfather's land
>no idea what to do with it all

Completely unfiltered, unheated, unadulterated honey is absolutely fantastic, and has so many different tastes and textures to try. Everything about the honey varies wildly based on the nectar collected, the type of bees, the weather, and the location, that there are literally thousands of varieties out there. One of my hobbies is trying new, different, and exotic honies from around the U.S. and the world, and I think people are wrong to say honey is just sweet. The best honies aren't just a sugary sweetness, they have a savory, almost smoky flavor that reminds you of mollasses, and a wonderful creamy yet grainy texture that you love to chew on. Honey is fantastic, no question about it.

If any of you are saying you like "honey" but are referring to that cut, adulterated syrup trash that never crystallizes and comes in the stupid bar containers, then I hope a demon ass rapes you to death. That's not honey. That's half a step above Aunt Jemima's flavored corn syrup.

> One of my hobbies is trying new, different, and exotic honies from around the U.S. and the world
Kekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Why is it always assumed everyone's american? I'm Italian... I never eat junk food, the closest to shit I eat is my nonna's cooking and that's only cause she cooks with a bit more oil than I'd like. It's not gonna kill you to put honey in things, my friend... There's no need to act like you're superior because you don't let yourself enjoy, and I mean, actually enjoy, the food you eat. I'm sorry for being rude, I just don't understand how, people can be such polar opposites of fat people, and think they are better because they eat bland food. I eat healthy food that doesn't taste like shit, and honey has never made me fat, and I have it on my cereal and my coffee.

Yeah you are objectively wrong

Do they not sell it? Or, do you not sell it? I'm sure you could make some kind of agreement. Or do you choose not to.
Also, how good is the quality? Can you distinguish it from storebought?

You can just save it because honey doesn't expire, or give it away as Christmas gifts

I recently went traveled to the country and went to a bee farm, and oh my goodness, their honey was unmatched. I had no idea, just how different the taste was. I now understand why it's called liquid gold.

because anyone who knows the first bit about cooking and isn't american knows you don't need to use additional sugar to eat delicious food. just like they know you don't need a cup of dressing or deep fry in oil to have meals that taste good.

Well I don't add sugar to anything, really. None of my cooking involves sugar. I just like a bit of honey in my coffee that's all, and honey in my oats makes it that bit tastier. That's all.

I eat oats and coffee every day and the reason I don't add sugar into either is 100% because they would worsen the taste, not because I'm "denying myself pleasure".

Fair enough, again, I am sorry for being rude initially, I just assumed you were one of those elitists, I should know better.

how can we be sure?

>Why is it always assumed everyone's american?
if you ever visit the US check out the nutritional info on the ready-to-eat food they sell there. literally everything is loaded with corn syrup. you'd think they were full of fat (they are) but the sugar content in foods people don't traditionally view as sweet is often surprising. that's partly why so many americans have trouble making out subtle flavors because they're so used to consuming heaps of sugar every day. that and they think it's normal for an adult to drink soda which is the same thing.

sauce on pic pls
god dammit why am I doing that again

In my family, we were only allowed to drink soda once a week, or at family gatherings, and only half a can, we had to share it with a cousin, it taught us moderation and sharing. As an adult, even before I started lifting, I never like soda, the bubbles hurt my mouth, so it always amazed me when I watched shows on fat people, and seeing them drink like 4 liters of coke a day. I was beside myself. How do you not feel like shit after even like half a liter?

hey man why don't you just bug-off