I lifted a pen for 16 years and in one month I'll work for Goldman Sachs

> ~ 120k per year.
Good luck anons. Keep lifting.

I have no idea why you made this thread.

I went to college for 4 years for a CS degree and make ~130K (base salary plus vested equity and 401K match) out of college as a software engineer. Get a real job making something useful you scrub.

Proof Indian boy ?

Not Indian and I live in Silicon Valley. Feel free to ask me any CS/programming questions/work questions. Or you can just call me names.

Good. You're a faggot for telling useless shit that people don't want to know on a fitness board

Suck dick faggot

I make that cpa marketing, your point?

What are you doing on Veeky Forums. Did you get fired (and so you didn't earn your 400k) ? Do Indians smell good ?

Pfft big deal i was making 200k before i even finished high school

He's trying to convince us that lifting is futile. Probably made by the same sad faggot who spams "why lift when it's about X" and those posts with girls. I'm hoping he does this with a script and not manually so he doesn't seem too pathetic

That's like 90k anywhere else in the country

Good job though

Veeky Forums is full of millionaire. Glad to learn that. Faggots can't manage to talk to girls but can get a job, how do you get through the interview ?

What firm ? Goldman sachs pays a lot so OP may be saying the truth...

I think he added a 0.

How about you go out and do something besides lift to benefit your lives? Lifting some heavy shit a few hours a week isnt "making it". You guys are just those people who make excuses to not get fit. "But Im not a meathead. I dont have time. I dont want to look bulky. I have other things to do". Fuck off with your mediocre mentality, it probably extends into the gym.

Indians do make up a large amount of the software engineering workforce due to contracting agencies but they are cheap labor, not quality labor. My company doesnt pay shit pajeets to develop for them otherwise they would get shit products. 95% of my company are white or asian.

> Be Chad
> Play on the football team
> Get all the girls and bully user for all his studying
> Do bare minimum and get scholarship
> Go to college and join a frat
> Haha user goes to the same college
> Still getting the girls and networking well due to social life
> Poor user is still studying hard, doesn't seem to do that great with girls, kinda feel sorry for him
> Graduate and get interviews thanks to my frat networking
> Land a sweet manager position £160k starting not to mention the bonuses
> Party hard and get more girls
> One day get introduced to one of my new subordinates
> Oh hey user we both made it!
> Did you enjoy the journey as much as I did?

>silicon valley
>implying your 130k means shit when your cost of living is high af

how much will you be working? 90-110h?

Is a finance or business degree better? I'm gonna have to make a decision very soon and I'm still unsure whether to go into finance, business, computer science or engineering.

Jfc you sissy libcucks really need to learn about hard work.

Finished Kintergarden and went to work at google at management level, starting sallary of 500 000k ROFL at your lives.

I make 1098000000000000 rupees ber year vaggod :D

I heard that takes effort and is relatively boring.

Meanwhile I'll basically be retiring at 31-34.

>dad is a lowkey billionaire
>never actually have to work and my pursuits are to cure my boredom

I mean living off someone elses dollar does feel shameful but why not when your families set for generations

Finance. But I don't like it, the money was my motivation. After 5-6 years being a slave, I'll do something else.

Stop bullshitting, cost of living does inflate number but its still the best paying place for quality of life. Heres my salary breakdown:

>105K base salary, 30% taken out so ~70-75K annual after taxes
>20K equity (have to hold it for a year or pay larger capital gains tax)
>10K bonus (50% taken out for taxes due to it being considered supplemental income or some shit)

My take home per month considering all sources is ~8.5K. Rent is my largest expense at 2K per month so I have 6.5K left over for food and other expenses. Please tell me how 6500 per month is shit?

how was is growing up rich? what is your favorite supercar? are you going/will go to college? will you try setting up your own company or work at your father's?

You're a dumbass

It's shit.

Kek did not read

Get a load of this faggot he typed out 2 long ass paragraph and I'm the first one who replie I didn't even read it!

Plz respond let me know how mad you are right now

Why are you telling him to go into finance if it it is boring? Programming/Finance are both hard work but at the end of the day, as a software engineer, I feel like I contributed to something worthwhile and can see the value in my work. I work at a Big 4 tech company so we have the leeway and funds to do cool shit that might be the next great thing.

I went to a """"""college"""""" for video production now I'm making 18/hr at a local news station to get roasted and shat on by various co workers for not making as much money as them if they worked half the hours I do.

Get on my level brahs

Poverty tier salary m8

Please, no one here is mad. How about saying something other than Im a faggot and that Im mad.

this.

you make as much as a NJ cop

ITT

Going through college now, started late but keeping my dream goal in mind
>educated
>Fit
>6'1''
>Well paid

Gonna be so good mates, believe it

Compsci has the coolest careers imo

haven't graduated yet but definitely looking forward to working with some interesting companies

$200k starting, any job I want

Keep going brother. Just look at all the butthurt and hate in this thread for successful people.

don't become a narcissist. none of that shit matters, it's all personality anyway.

I can tell you are not happy. A typical narcissist, very dangerous to the people around you in the long run.

HAH. Enjoy buttering javascript jizz on a shitty php ass crack for the next 5 years

I will man, we gotta build a better future for ourselves

Im doing it because i love being fit, i love looking at myself in the mirror and feeling fit
I like having money and being able to buy shit
I like having options for work and more importantly be sought after for work

Why not secure this, mate?
ofc you need personality aswell. most wont hire a fucking retard but id like to think im hireable

I work around the most brilliant minds in tech. Im 1 year out from college and still shit compared to the knowledge and skill my coworkers have so not sure where the narcissism comes from.

If Im a narcissist for hating mediocrity, then so is everyone on fit making fun of dyels, manlets, and fat people.

user can I come lift with you? I'm in Tampa

thats nothing, the second I was out the womb, I signed on to work with Jesus, Mohammed, & Buddha on how to exterminate the jews

Getting a development job is easy. Becoming a good developer is much harder. Only bottom of the barrel college grads and bootcamp developers end up with shitty jobs.

Accurate

>talks about wanting to be educated, fit, and wealthy
>immediately called a narcissist
>fit 2016

I was spoiled as a kid and was a total brat when I was younger I went to school in a regular public school in a small town. I knew we were rich but I didnt findout how rich until I was a teenage

I've only driven one "nice" car lol my first car was a chevrolet corvette 1977, my dad doesnt let me touch his cars and im kinda not a car guy so I just drive what I got

Probably just to learn about things im interested in

Nah not unless I knew for some reason there was a threat to lose it all

thought experiment:

put a bunch of people that like computers in a room with a collection of MBA owning patrick bateman motherfuckers and estimate pay distribution