How does this retard expect people to think he is natty?

He is 55 yet is far more jacked than he was when he was 25, and he was lifting just as hard when he was 25. That's literally biologically impossible. He is on massive doses of test at the very least.

if by massive you mean 250mg then yea

Scooby being natty is a meme son

Wait fuck redpill me on this. Is this a meme or is Scooby actually not natty

I believe in Scooby

Pretty sure he admitted trt.

He never did. All he ever does is dodge the question saying people need to "make up their own belief."

He is very obviously not natty

>is far more jacked than he was when he was 25, and he was lifting just as hard when he was 25. That's literally biologically impossible.

growing muscle takes time, idiot. Especially if you not on juice.

Wrong, for someone who consistently lifts hard like scooby it's impossible for somebody to be stronger at 55 than they are at 25. Unless he has some rare genetic mutation that makes his test levels higher as he ages

He literally says he is natural in multiple videos and on his website. But he thinks that because a doctor prescribed him test that makes him natural. So basically he is not only a fraud but mentally ill too.

>He is 55 yet is far more jacked than he was when he was 25
You gain muscle over time. Naturally, you will have more muscles at 30 than at 20 if you lift consistently for all those years
>and he was lifting just as hard when he was 25.
It doesn't matter how "hard" you lift, it still takes time to build muscle.
>That's literally biologically impossible.
No it's not.
>He is on massive doses of test at the very least.
He's probably on TRT which is acceptable considering his age

Uhh what? You definately gain muscle over time given stable test levels, but they drop off dramatically after age 30. His physique is nowhere near attainable natty. How Much mental gymnastics does it take for scooby to think it is natural for him to have the test levels of a 21 year old football player at age 55?

Scooby uses steroids so that is your justification for why you need to. I understand completely you lazy entitled dyel

>"People always want an easy pill and to avoid hard work"

Jeff pls go

He looks shit and thats not attainable natty? why the fuck even be natty then?

He might have attained the physique naturally, but he's definately taking something to retain it.

Not gonna blame him though, it's the best thing to do. I just wish he would at least admit to being on TRT.

Scooby is on TRT. 250mg/wk IIRC, which is high for a so-called "TRT dose." If he's a decent or good responder, that dose is enough to put him over the natty high range.

He's admitted as much, although in a very roundabout, not direct way.

Somehow he believes he is natty because according to him: "Will legitimate TRT cause you to gain muscle? I would say no. With TRT you cannot gain muscle but you could re-gain previously lost muscle." (direct quote from his website)

He's also misinformed about the effects of TRT: " All TRT does is put the levels of testosterone back into the normal range and keeps it there on a daily basis. TRT does not flood the system with rage causing testosterone which causes the testes to shut down either, just a trickle to bring levels up to normal. It is instructive to compare TRT to the steroids which bodybuilders use for muscle building. The illegal injectable and oral steroids used for muscle building spike testosterone levels to tens or hundreds of times their normal levels, exactly what shortcut seeking bodybuilders want. The hormonal system is smart though so when the body senses this flood of testosterone, it shuts down production … all the way. Shrinking testes and complete testicular shutdown is one of the common and very serious problems caused by steroid usage because when these people go off their cycle, their testosterone levels plummet."

The truth is whether TRT or not, injecting exogenous testosterone into your system shuts down your testes (esp. at the 250mg/wk cruise dose he's using).

He goes through a lot of mental gymnastics and semantics (that are wrong/not consistent) to argue he is "natty."

If he is taking a small amount of test at 55 I'd probably still consider him natty. I think he should tell people though.

You'd need to be a pretty terrible responder for 250 not to put you over the natural range.

yeah. idk how old people respond so i didn't want to say 100%, but i doubt he's having problems clearing 1100ng/dL at 250mg/wk.