How do I reach /hollywoodactor/ mode?

Roids

btfo

Have enough money for the best trainers, nutritionists and cooks. Have plenty of time in between movies to work on physique

that's not how it works, actors often have only a few months to get in shape before a movie

what you need is roids

>Have enough money for the best trainers, nutritionists and cooks. Have plenty of time in between movies to work on physique
Love this meme.

In reality they just roid, but you imbeciles are too stupid to understand that and just gulp their bullshit like a whore.

well they definitely have great trainers and eat well, but the main thing is roids

low dose pharma test, var, gh, proviron from your hollywood personal trainer.

genetics
maximum free time- for 2/day training, eating, and sleeping
money for perfect diet
a small truck filled with steroids and hormones
several high paid experts to guide all of the above, including:

nutritionist
trainer
probably another trainer
chef
doctor for the roids
massage therapist
gp to monitor liver and overall health

>capeshit

>Almost exactly this.
>Their dicks are shrunk to shit but that's why it's such a glamorous subject for normies to speculate their relationships. These roided faggots are all juicing pretty fucking hard.

I recognize Momoa, Cavill, and Affleck, but who's the dude on the lower left?

These guys probably roid a little bit. but they've always been pretty swole. Or like how Jackman has just had a slow and steady increase in physique over the years.

Something like Hemsworth's transformation is more suspect.

>who's the dude on the lower left?

The nigger that's gonna play Cyborg.

haha I didn't see the filename at first and didn't even trip to the fact that these dudes all played DC heroes
Thanks broheim!

>Roids
I don't know hey Henrys been lifting for a while now.

Dat dere cgi body on affleck.

those guys look like shit and the trainers in my shithole gym are bigger lol

Affleck and Momoa look good. There is something really wrong with Cavill's chest, and the dude on bottom left looks like Big Lenny.

>gh
Nope, block abs aren't there.

>dicks shrink

Balls bro, ballz

this
when i cycled balls didnt even get that much smaller, just softer. made sweet dick gains tho

Roids and CGI in Affleck's case.

>Affleck and Momoa look good
>Affleck

Literally nothing but low lighting and CGI.

Every single actor is a cheating fraud

Fuark, Cavill looks so much more joccy than the rest of them. Even more than Momoa. A++ physique and goal body there.

What? Cavill is the least shredded guy in the picture, aside from Affleck.