Do you ever stop and wonder why you lift?

Do you ever stop and wonder why you lift?

For myself.

I want to look delicious and enjoy lifting girls while fucking.

For the glory of God

For HP.

To feel like the sloot gets to fuck me, rather than I get to fuck the sloot.

This is what i wish would have happened when i started lifting

Did ancient Greeks really look like that? I mean, there HAS to have been a model right? But Jesus Christ that guy looks bigger and more shredded than 99% of natties today; how is that possible?

this desu

I lift because I'm an attentionmanwhore

Well, if I have a fresh haircut, I'm in a caloric surplus, I have a tan, I'm pumped up with creatine, and Ive been lifting hard lately and eating right, I do feel like that.
Although I have no idea how to go so far as to do secks, sooo

Idk. I guess I gotta keep pushing.

They worshiped real gods who bestowed upon them strength and beauty.

form myself
and for the greeks

i love iliad

the correct answer.

But also i want to be strong.

>Did the 21st century Japanese really look like this? I mean, these HAVE to have been models right? But Jesus Christ they look bigger and more shredded than 99% of natties today; how is that possible?

Why do you retards think imagination is a recent human development?

You seem like a cool guy.

True

There are too many advantages to lifting

>photo realistic sculpture
>muh imagination retards, look at anime

I've been doing it long enough that it makes no sense not too. I just see no reason to watch my body intentionally get worse over time.

For you

I lift to serve the immortal god emperor.

Do not question my divine purpose.

Idealism isn't new. Literally ancient super heroes.

I like it when im joocy. if i could fuck myslef i woud

We are brothers beneath the Emporer's protection.

>Emporer's

So does that mean ancient greeks and Romans are nothing more than wimp-dicked meatheads that could only please a 14 year old boy

I'm doing it for myself. If I get hot and find a gf that would be great but I've gone so long in the basement I can live without it. I just feel great when I work out.

release anger, women, and to get dat sweet dopamine. makes me feel good at something physical
>inb4 shit in most sports

The only sport I care about is martial arts.
Throwing a funny shaped ball at my friends isn't going to help me defend myself from an attacker.

I've never quite understood the greek penis sculpting philosophy. They look normal at best when the rest of the person is aesthetic as fuck.

If you're not getting results, you're not doing it right.

If you're not motivated by the results, you shouldn't have started.

I started lifting to get get out of my shitty friend group. I used to be a Veeky Forumsg and hung out with the rich kids near my town even though I wasn't rich myself, so I have no idea why I stayed around for so long considering it was a cesspool of pretentious cunts who know nothing about the body or aesthetics and would completely refuse any form of self improvement. Lifting appealed to me since your merit within the lifting community is earned rather than determined by how much of daddy's money you can spend and while lifting may still be superficial it's nearly as bad as the people who were shocked when I said I was quiting smoking because I would no longer look cool. I had always been told by them that people who lifted were shallow when the exact opposite was true, and now I lift in order to keep myself away from that level of high school drama garbage.

my nigga

Large penises were considered savage. That's why pictures of centaurs and shit are always rocking a grotesque boner.

To elevate my value as an individual by just a little bit
or maybe to have SOMETHING manly about myself
idk bro

>Veeky Forums
Their knowledge of the human body probably came from the other twinks they exchanged fluids with.

Veeky Forumsg here too. I lift for Rick

Im 6'1" with a 5" dick, so i need to be real sexy, have money and cool so some girl can be with me.

Because I want to be a man who lives up to the standards of the past.

Countless men have died for me without even knowing I'd exist. I want to be a man they'd feel happy to have died for.

I lift for honor (inb4 fedora)

proud of you chap

It's a great hobby tbqfh famalam. Chasing milestones requires hard work and patience, plus I get stronger and healthier from it. Getting better at it requires honest work. It's too good to pass up.

For my 2D anime waifu

One of these fucking days lads

One of these fucking days she's going to come to life

I fucking swear it

To stay fit for the fight

Any other reason and you may as well kill yourself except for this

When I first started lifting, I did it for girls. Then I began to make noob gains while eating my mom's cooking (she cooks everything from scratch), so it meant that my bodyfat stayed low.

Started liking what I saw in the mirror, so now I lift for myself to get aesthetic as possible. I guess I just want to be a narcissist.

To get stronger so I can hopefully place better in future meets.

>my bodyfat stayed low
I have a feeling that you're very tiny and because you barely see some muscles, you think you're muscular

so i dont die

Being a manly man and separating yourself from cuck nu-males is admirable.

>tfw I position my figs so I can see their panties when I do situps.

Dieting is hell when you're surrounded by mom food.
>Oh sweetie you're running too much, here I made you cookies and cakes and pies and shit.

That's Heracles. He's the strongest man in their mythology so he's not going to be a dyel

because i'm insecure and have severe body dysmorpia

women will be nicer to you even if they aren't planning on fucking you.

men are less likely to start shit with you.