>blenderbottle now smells like soap

How big do I need to be to acquire a qt with tits THIS big

6'
195lbs

she was 5'5"
bout 130lbs
great figure
no ass tho

least that worked for me, gonna be some sag if they're natty brah, weirdest moment is when she lay on my chest and i felt the weight transfer, 36G is a lot of weight to be hanging of your chest.

6 feet 5 inches
145 pounds

Get plain white vinegar. Fill blender bottle 1/4 with vinegar, the rest with warm water. Let sit for a couple hours. Rinse out. Enjoy your nice odor free bottle. Increase the concentration if results aren't satisfactory.

Was your gf qt tho? Big tits on fat/ugly or whatever women is fucking disgusting And only autismo on Veeky Forums call them high test

Op's pic is perfect example of big tits is only acceptable on a overall thin qt

Where can I find other pics of her?

Use the dishwasher you autistic poorfag

uni

>autistic poorfag

Still relevant. Non poorfags at the very least have their own place with dishwasher.

why not just mix it in a cup with a spoon or some shit. my shit never smells. honestly blender bottles are overrated as fuck

My uni is in the middle of nowhere and freshman have to live in a dorm

>namefagging
kill yourself

is this possible natty?

that pic is photoshoped you retards

proof?

Happens a lot
Soak in warm water and 1tbsp of baking soda. Regular soap leaches into the plastic. So please clean that shit

its been morphed, look around the edges of her tits, and the lines of the shirt, they're disproportionately stretched. you can also find tools online and feed it the pics which will prove it.

tldr, I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shoops in my time

A man can fucking dream.

we had a girl in middle school with us who had tits like that, not as big, but she was so small that they seemed huge. Used to throw coins down her shirt until we realized we could chip those coins together and buy a 10,000 carton of BB's. Thats about the time she stopped enjoying it.

The left tit is hanging ridiculously lower than her right and the size of the left is very disproportionate compared to the right given the perspective. Unless this bitch is called "biggie smalls", it's shooped

I've been here for about 8 years now, on and off. Im not removing my name just to reply to some poorfag without triggering his inferiority complex.

>forced to live in a dorm

Probably at least a 100 ways to avoid it. You're just lazy.

Freshman year is a joke anyway.

Roll in, live in a dorm for a week. Complain and throw money at whoever is in charge.

Within a month you've got an apartment or even penthouse on campus.

If not?

>poorfag

What part of that wouldn't be true?

>I didn't go to college: the post

YO DUDE put it in the freezer over night i swear this works

>start taking fish oil
>everything within a 5 foot radius smells like fish now

>college

You would be right. It's Just called university here :^).

Year of business, switched to law, done, life sciences now, finishing business after.

Still, family business will be mine no matter what I do.

Also, I got a 1300 sq ft apartment at my first university. 10 minute walk to the main building. They had full fledged apartments in the dorms but they were a lot smaller.

Looking for something bigger now in my new city. And I finally want my jacuzzi, I miss the one I had at home.

thats some old meme friendo