Who else here never trains legs?

I work a physical job, with a lot of walking, I just don't see the point.

lel skip leg day meme xD

I train legs every die since I don't do cardio

And what is that job?

Work for my town, make sure all the utilities are working correctly.

Nothing is like being able to have your fatass friend jump on your back and carrying that fat fuck around

Once I'm able to hit two plates on squat for 3x5 I'm just gonna keep doing that and maintain. My ass is already huge and I look good in pants, don't wanna get any bigger.

fuck people who say im stupid for not wanting to progress anymore. I know 2 plates isn't that much but I'm happy where I am and would rather start progressing on bench, overhead press, and pullups and shit

Yeah, you're DYEL as fuck. If a metal bar fell from the sky in such a way that it forced you to go ATG, you wouldn't be able to get back up. You would fucking die because you think a job that doesn't involve sitting at a desk all day is hard physically.

>I know 2 plates isn't that much but I'm happy where I am and would rather start progressing on bench, overhead press, and pullups and shit
I wasn't aware that you only get a limited amount of gains at a time, and if you progress your legs your arms will shrink.
>My ass is already huge and I look good in pants, don't wanna get any bigger.
Lose weight.

Having sore legs, and barely anyone mires them. Doesn't seem like a good trade off.

Post a picture of yourself. Hopefully one that isn't for ants.

I work construction and trust me, it's well worth it to work out your legs.

>I wasn't aware that you only get a limited amount of gains at a time, and if you progress your legs your arms will shrink.

This wasn't what I was implying... I know that that's not how it works. I was more just saying that I'm gonna work harder to progress on those other lifts since I'm content with my squat

>lose weight

naw senpai I like where I'm at right now. I only wanna gain a bit more body weight for progression on upper body and that's it

I have a metal hip and I quit doing anything involving my legs after I got it. Don't want to wear it out and need a replacement. I don't know how to feel about that. I like wearing skinny jeans but I do feel weaker.

>if I act retarded harder instead of using a routine for the most progression at my level that would allow me to lift for my legs on rest days, my upper body will get stronger!!!
You're a literal retard
>naw senpai I like where I'm at right now
I'm sure you do you fucking cow

I thought New Years wasn't for three months, what's with all the retarded DYELs coming out of the wood works?

Good god man why are you so salty, who shit in your cereal?

Anyways how do you even know that I'm not following a decent routine? It's entirely possible to follow a routine and just tweak it so you stop progressing on a single fucking lift.
And you also can't just tell me that i'm a fucking cow over the internet, how the fuck do you know how much I weight? You're being edgy as shit for no reason. Squating 2 plates 5 times is nothing compared to other people at the gym but it's a hell of a lot more than most people who aren't into fitness can do. end your life my man

>everything about this
That was whiny as shit, kill yourself you fat fucking nu-male.
>how the fuck do you know how much I weight?
I can tell from the way your fat sausage fingers hit the keyboard.

I just do pistol squats for balance, flexibility and stability+plyomterics. Why would i put shitload of weight on my back and risk injury?

Might just do BW squats then, seems like a good compromise.

I ride my bicycle 10 miles a day and that's enough leg work for me.

I don't want big retarded looking meme legs where you can't wear normal jeans

Do it.
If you want to show off theres nothing like impressing normies with a few pistol squats. Its hard to impress people by telling them how many pounds you squat because no one cares unless you pull out a squat rack and warm up to your 5 rep max.

quality response

After I tore my ACL, I don't sadly

I do a set of squats every 6 months, and that's all the legs I ever train. I wish I was memeing

why even fucking bother

Because every 200 days I just feel like it, fagmo

Man, I have no idea where these aggressive people have been coming from lately, they act like you just ran over their dog for no real reason.
I was in a webm thread, and linked to a webm from /wsg/ and some guy just absolutely lost his shit.

So dont mind these people user, people have problems and are insecure about themselves, its their problem, you shouldn't have to suffer for it.

I run marathons and I destroy my legs in the leg press

I never ignored legs even though I lift mainly for aesthetics because I like the idea of a balanced well functioning body but I always though it was just for people like me who want function not just form. Anyway yesterday I saw this turkroach guy at the gym who had a massive upper body (soft from fat but still very muscular and wide) and I'm not kidding the legs of an 8 year old girl.

He wore these tight spandex pants too which really emphasized that while his upper body was the size of a barrel his legs were SMALLER THAN HIS ARMS. Not only did it look like he was about to fall over all the time but his appearance was absolutely fucking ridiculous from an aesthetic point. Even girls who understand nothing must laugh at him every time they see him.

And of course he did nothing but bench press and curls for 45 minutes.