ADHD thread brahs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CN-_zzHpcdM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw steal my roommates' brothers prescription
>take one and dont feel anything
>complete 2 weeks of hw in one night
>"Yo this is cool how about 2"
>Gradually take more and start acting like a crack head minus stealing peoples shit.
>get kicked out

Worth it.

Is creatine fine to take while on medicine?

5mg of dexy every AM with a big cup of joe and I"m good.

Before the medication I coldn't find th emotivation to do anything at all so i just drnak myself blind every night. Flunked out of school several times.

All that listlessness and self-destructive urges just vanished. I couldn't believe it. I admit htat I was high as fuck for about week when I first got on the meds but now I can't even feel them.

I just got prescription of Vyvanse and it'd 30mg Ive been off for 3 years and I don't feel anything on it at all..

Amphetamine will fuck with your heart and create anxiety. Don't do it.

If I am not on it I lose focus in seconds it'd agonizing

it definitely can, but so can lots of things. It really depends on theindividual and the dosage. My BP and heartrate has been fine so far but I got bedtime tachycardia from using benardyl for sleep.

Small dosage is alright, but it's like playing with fire. Don't binge on that shit.

I have bad anxiety caused by ADHD and adderall alleviates all of it

> being jewed into the system to work for some goy

Any one else get super sleepy on Adderall?

I take 40mg each morning, and the peace of mind is nice, and being able to zero in on things and focus, not being overwhelmed. But christ, I'm always so sleepy

This image is tilting as fuck
>3x15mg Dex spansules prescribed
>have never been more productive
>have never felt so good
>have never lifted heavier
>quit drinking and other drugs
>quit smoking
>almost have my life back together after years of depression, anxiety, and fucking around
It's the best feeling man

>doing meth
>making it

Pick one

Yes ima a pharmacist btw guys n have done all types of adhd drugs minus the newest ones ama

Vyvanse is prob the worst focused wise but the best for social anxiety

Where the fuck do I buy adderall on the street? Been about a year since I lucked out and got some. Ask everyone on campus and all my crackhead buddies but people don't want to let them go.

Just like to binge on them for a couple days a few times a year. Great drug.

How can I get the same effects as addies from OTC shit. Is it possible? Love the rush and appetite being nill.

I also jack off like 6 times a day when on them but I could go without that.

i really wanna not take my meds because it makes me a fucking suicidal autist zombie and i cant eat aka no gains on it but without it i cant study. a lot of my mental fuck ups have probably been cause by adhd at some level. i am gonna try to go one more time without it but idk. choosing a balance between taking and not taking the meds is fucking impossible for me. life is very hard.

>i really wanna not take my meds because it makes me a fucking suicidal autist zombie and i cant eat aka no gains on it but without it i cant study. a lot of my mental fuck ups have probably been cause by adhd at some level. i am gonna try to go one more time without it but idk. choosing a balance between taking and not taking the meds is fucking impossible for me. life is very hard.

Don't do what I did and get off of them I was for 3 years and it was horrible. Bounced from job to job never paid attention fucked everything up also I felt everything you did but I am trying Vyvanse now instead of Adderall

i stopped taking them last year and gave up. failed 3 classes and i am actually very smart. I feel like i cant live a normal life on them but i will never succeed without them

If I don't change in 5 years I'm ending it. I'm skelly mode and it's horrible

yep ive been skelly mode all my life. lowest i was 135lb 6'0. used to not eat breakfast or lunch sometimes and have one meal. I am now 180lb and really want to continue. I have gained so much more than looking better from lifting. I have a new mindset and respect for myself and have learned so much. Giving that up to go on the meds i honestly think i would just an hero

I was 120 I'm 160 now but I want to be bigger and the medication makes me decide never to eat and when I do I eat like shit and don't gain

yeah i cant eat on it i feel sick. also just cant talk to people i literally feel autistic. everything gets black and white and things like jokes and sarcasm just dont process. I just dont think i can do it anymore its really hard brah.

I feel like it forces you to exert more energy than you actually have, which is why it makes you realize your potential even for just a little bit. While coming down from it I get incredibly tired

Can someone tell me how tolerance works with adderall?

used 5mg in 11th grade then stopped, 10mg in 2nd year college, 15mg third year, 20mg now and am on my fourth year. I've been extremely cautious with increasing the dose because I don't want to be reliant on it(I still only take it 3 times a week) but I can't stop because I only have 3 more semesters till I'm an engineer. But the addy only lasts for about 4 hours now and I might have to up to 25mg.

tried XR?

I was such a great person on adderall. I talked to people vividly, I did amazing things, got promoted, planed my entire life out, went above and beyond.

Haven't been on it for 2 years. The life gains are so hard now. I could get another script easy, but trying to do without. Still failing so much and it's worse when I know I could fix it.

>First time taking Addy.
>Take half a 30 mg IR.
>Feel nothing pop the other half in the school library.
My fucking face when it kicked in 15 minutes later.

>I could get another script easy
Any tips on getting a script?

The best is pop a 30mg XR and then pop one more about two hours later. Buckle the fuck up.

yeah a long time ago, it didn't do anything at all(I believe it's half the dose initially then the other half doled out for 10 hours?). If I did take XR it would have to be almost double the dose to work and my IR tolerance would spike up really high

I have never had a script but I don't get how people can take these daily. I will binge on them for a couple days and then they don't really do much. I usually cycle off them (while searching for more) for like a month to get that tolerance back down. I think your body adapts fast to these puppies.

>Been taking various forms of adderall since early elementary for ADHD, now have a motherfucker of a tolerance to amphetamines

I dont know if I like this feel. Impressive sometimes, but I need so much more to get me anywhere.

adhd is a meme. you americans will literally take a pill for everything pathetic fucks

ADHD kid here.

I've tried Ritalin, Adderall IR, Adderall XR, and Vyvanse.

Ritalin was probably the shittiest, might as well just drink a shit ton of coffee.

Adderall IR is my goto. I call it my crack pills. It somehow lowers the threshold at which I can give a fuck about shit. Drawbacks is it makes me shit and it makes my balls tighten up. I hate that. It doesn't eliminate anxiety, it just makes it so that I have the mental energy to overcome it. It doesn't really stop shit from being boring, it just hypes me up enough to kick that boring shit in the ass. This mental energy translates into physical energy.

Adderall XR is pretty good but it lasts too long. If it's past 1PM, taking XR will mean I'll never go to bed, where as I can take an IR at that point and it'll have mostly worn off by night time.

Vyvanse made me into a cold, calculating, OCD robot obsessed with bizarre shit. At one point I was literally coming home from work, and working on work shit at home, because I just couldn't stop. It was kind of a weird phase in my life, I just wasn't me, I was this automaton. Will never go back to that shit.

Modafinil doesn't really work but it helps ever so vaguely.

The fucked up part is I use a razor to cut up my adderall pills and then I weigh them on a milligram scale... And then there'll be pink adderall dust everywhere, which I scrape into piles with my razer. I don't snort it, but it's still pretty much crackhead mode IMO.

I like Modafinil because it makes me focus on just one thing at a time, something my monkey ADHD brain can't ordinarily do.

I like modafinil a lot. 2x200mg tablets is enough to get me going

>Any tips on getting a script?
See local psychiatrist ant not big hospital.
Tell them your family/friends thought you should check it out.
Talk about your issues with focusing on tasks, projects, work, motivation, and so on.
Don't be too obvious about it.
Sometimes complete a sentence but look at something in the room for a few seconds before talking again.

highly recommend you don't so it though

Yo bruhs is there anything else that isn't meds that could help with concentration? I used to be fucking badass at school, got good grades, but in my last years of college i couldnt even concentrate for more than an hour. I'm in med school now and everybody is acing exams while I'm failing. Feels fucking bad brehs

Do this, and fake low test while you're at it too, kek.

me with adderall

Pink Adderall? How far have you gone? That must be around 100mg

Where do you actually get Adderall? I don't have any connections with anybody in my uni, I want to try but don't know how to start

Meditation.

Try
youtube.com/watch?v=CN-_zzHpcdM
looking for the self with sam harris

on the internets

Is there any adhd medication that doesnt act like speed and actually help you to focus?

Just railed two IR 30mg pills

ask me anything

>How can I get the same effects as addies from OTC shit. Is it possible? Love the rush and appetite being nill.

NOPE
O
P
E

Holy shit I'm starting to think this

I've got really bad anxiety all of suddenly. Yes I was anxious before but now I'm shaking in class and sweating. The anxiety is killing me

I don't recommend taking any advice from anyone here when it comes to drugs, the ONLY person you should be asking and taking advice from the your psychiatrist.

Everyones' body chemistry is different and there are so many things to test for and to consider before offering someone a specific medication.

Yes, there are non stimulant drugs for ADHD and they do work, i say this because people who have tried stims think that taking a non stim won't work or will be weak. Ask your doctor.

Make sure you don't have heart problems, high blood preasure before trying em, and do not drink too much alcohol on them, adderal and other strong stimulants tend to mask the drunk effect making you think that you are not drunk and therefor can continue drinking, mixing alcohol and adderal is generally not recommended at all. If you do find some, respect the drug, be mindfull because these like any strong prescription meds, can fuck you up hard.

-Exercise (theres a reason why successfull people run in the morning for example)
-Eating healthy, obviously if you eat shitty food you won't be able to properly nourish your body for it to function at its optimum rate.
-Mental health, allot of mental health issues such as depression and anxiety for example affect your concentration in a negative way.
-Sleep, getting enough sleep is critical, i usually try to get 7-8 hours, make sure there is no technology there to distract you or i guarantee you will be up at 3am watching cat videos.

All this is standard everyday stuff that probably everyone tells you, but it is very solid advice and really does work to make a big difference.

I wish i could try that, but i'm on Dexamphetamine right now and it is going well.
I am more focused, however i still tend to switch tasks allot.

>be me, 2011
>depressed gainsless skellie with a weed and drink problem
>hear about guys snorting Ritalin
>try it one night
>think I'm such a badass
>can drink so much more
>talking to everyone, telling them I snorted rit and how cool I am because of it
>a week later I'm at the psychiatrist
>"uhhh doc I can't concentrate at uni, I need Ritalin I think"
>Happily gives me a prescription
>my mother pays for it
>within an hour i had found a way to crush a concerta 36mg
>snort
>a few weeks later after snorting 1 a day it wasn't working
>get bumped up to 54mg
>I'm like 58kg soaking wet remember
>end up snorting 3 a day
>don't get any work done
>start stealing other people's ritalin
>eventually my mother catches me crushing up Rits at my grandmother's house during a family lunch

Hey lads
Can Ritalin withdrawal cause terrible anxiety? It feels like when Ritalin starts running out I get anxious as fuck and start sweating.

I've also built a tolerance to it over the course of 2 months.
Should I stop?

Absolutely. It wrecked about 3 years of my life.

Still crave it when it's available.

I've got 100mg Ritalin, thinking about snorting it for a party tonight, what do I use to spread out the use to get the best experience?

Already taking 50mg everyday orally so my resistance is quite high.

Oh shit senpai, going to stop then. What are some other meds that I should do instead?
Did you ever recover?

Yes, stims can increase your anxiety, especially if you mix with other stims such as caffeine and ciggarettes, i had my very first panic attack doing that and now i am much more carefull.

It sucked having to stop drinking coffee all the time but after 2 weeks i was fine, i take coffee every now and then but it is no longer a daily ritual.

If you are still having bad anxiety, talk to your doctor about the anxiety and ask to try a different medication.

Do the stims cause the anxiety or create the anxiety once you get the withdrawal though?

Yeah, as long as you don't offer me any I won't have any problems. I had the exact same symptoms as you. I'm the greentext guy who was crushing concertas. Do you really need medicine to get shit done? I think carry on taking it if you need it to work but have someone dispense it for you. Else it can get out of control. I ended up doing a lot of mcat and occasionally coke too.

If you've developed a tolerance, don't take it unless you absolutely have to.

This is pretty funny, I just dropped a 25mg addy then saw this thread

>crushing concertas

Yes, stims can increase your anxiety, especially if you mix with other stims such as caffeine and ciggarettes, i had my very first panic attack doing that and now i am much more carefull.

It sucked having to stop drinking coffee all the time but after 2 weeks i was fine, i take coffee every now and then but it is no longer a daily ritual.

If you are still having bad anxiety, talk to your doctor about the anxiety and ask to try a different medication.

Ask your doctor bro, this is the stuff you need to be asking and telling them about because every symptom matters, not only can you get really anxious but you can even become depressed and suicidal depending on the severity of withdrawal if you go from taking it regularly at a high dose to completely going cold turkey.

Yes and no, there are allot of things to consider

The ones who have abused the drugs can tell you about the shit that happens, i wasn't very respectful when i first started taking meds and used them for recreational purpoes, bad shit happened. Which is why this thread scares me, so many people come here with an unhealthy attitude thinking these drugs can be treated like alchohol, they get fucked up on the night and then think its over after the next day.

>they get fucked up on the night and then think its over after the next day.

that is how it is

>have ADD and take Ritalin daily
>tend to get stuck doing what I'm doing once the meds kick in
>last week I went into town to hunt pokemans
>played 11 hours non-stop, didn't stop to eat, didn't sit down, and only went home because my phone and spare battery died
>feel that something stings when I shower, and notice that I walked so much that my pants chafed a bit on my hips

I love Ritalin, it has really improved my life, but I guess I have to be a little more smart about when not to take it. I have already forbidden myself to play vidya two hours after taking Ritalin, so that I don't get stuck playing all damn day.

ADD kid here too. Where I love there is only Ritalin available.
Though I can concentrate more on Ritalin the first few hours, it makes me a social retard, means it's hard to talk to others.
Does anyone have tips to deal with this? On one hand I can't focus without Ritalin on other hand it makes me socially awkward

On one hand I love using it to concentrate on the other the negative effects blow, anxiety stress and hungry

>hungry

Shit nigga same here.
I also feel like I get really socially anxious during the Ritalin comedown

good luck with your newly formed addiction

>good luck with your newly formed addiction

>got told i dont have adhd multiple times as a kid
>no motivation, get distracted easy
>dont know anyone who has ritalin
>not too keen on getting on meth

Should i just stick to modafinil or get shit from deep web?

it'd probably be worth talking to a doctor about desu

just got given sertraline for depression on friday, hopefully that helps

How can I get one in eastern europe? It is illegal

I started 27 mg of Concerta two weeks ago and the shit is amazing. It is magic for my ADHD so that I can actually focus, but it also helps me feel motivated for once and helps a lot with my hypersomnia. It also annihilates my appetite, which is great because I have a huge tendency to overeat. Although the doctor said I can take it daily, I'm afraid of tolerance building so I try to limit it to when I only need it for school. Unfortunately that's still 5-6 days a week, but I hope that little bit helps.

Something I didn't see anyone mention while skimming the thread: the come down on methylphenidate (which is what Concerta has) is a FUCKING BITCH. My depression, which I'm not taking anything for, gets way worse for a couple of hours as the Concerta wears off. I try to time it so that I can just go to bed when this happens, but on days that I have stuff to do later that night or I don't want to go to bed yet, I'll smoke a little weed for acute depression relief. Not enough to get high, but a bowl in my pipe helps me ride out the nasty come down I get.

So just like any drug, Concerta has its plusses and negatives, but considering that it helps me a ton with three issues that I hate having, I'd still say it's one of the best medications I've ever used.

It's been accepted as a mental disorder for several decades and there is a liter difference in brain functioning caused by it that can be monitored in real time.

>It's been accepted as a mental disorder for several decades and there is a liter difference in brain functioning caused by it that can be monitored in real time.

suck my nuts

>suck my nuts

>feels

i'll vape to thayt

>i'll vape to thayt

a gf will fuck with your heart and create anxiety but I still want one

I am taking 40mg Vyvanse, but sometimes I can't tell if it's working. Will exercise help it work better?

I seriously started with 30mg 3 days ago I feel nothing it's such a waste of my money and time Hbxjansnxnnndnx