Lets get a footwear thread going, what shoes/boots does Veeky Forums wear when out and about...

Lets get a footwear thread going, what shoes/boots does Veeky Forums wear when out and about? Recently bought my self some old school Vietnam war era jungle boots, cheap, and feel magnificent.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Us-Army-Combat-Assault-Vietnam-Jungle-Boots-Mens-Security-Cadet-Black-5-13-/281767016588?var=&hash=item419a9f788c:m:mpcWrOasv4c-5kKi8b2Ldqg
amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_p_n_shoe_width_brows_6?fst=as:off&rh=n:7141123011,n:7147441011,n:679255011,k:rockport,p_n_shoe_width_browse-vebin:1285105011&bbn=679255011&keywords=rockport&ie=UTF8&qid=1474139414&rnid=1285102011
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I am 17 and edgy.

Here, have some actual boots.

Take your fucking thread. And piss off to

No thanks.

Whered you get them OP?

I want a pair too since I also have some tan ones that are modern.

I like Harleys tbqh.

I wear ones that have a side zip for ease of access.

Ebay, bro. They are comfy as fuck. I bought the ones by 'Mil-Spec'.

Had the same ones, until one day one of the zips fucked up somehow. That's why i ended up buying the ones in OP and i have not one complaint.

Id hit your easy access boipussy (no homo)

Sweet thanks bro

My mistake, they are by "Mil-Tec"

ebay.com/itm/Us-Army-Combat-Assault-Vietnam-Jungle-Boots-Mens-Security-Cadet-Black-5-13-/281767016588?var=&hash=item419a9f788c:m:mpcWrOasv4c-5kKi8b2Ldqg

>wearing boots to the gym
I hope you don't live in my area

pricey af tho

Plz no bulli.
Right:
>lifting
>running
>pretty much any physical activity
Middle:
>hiking
Left:
>casual
I also have a pair of wrestling shoes that I use for boxing.

I wear these, I'm ottermode though

Is this a manlet compensation thread?

red wing mocs

Bruh those look comfy but u gotta man up a little bit

reddit : the shoe

Do you guys even?

Norwegian boots are like 140 EURO, fuck that.

Unless you're working an occupation where you need the abrasion protection or are concerned about the possibility of a severely rolled ankle, why are you guys wearing boots daily? You're begging for foot problems down the line.

Comfy, water-proof (most of the time), sturdy, good ankle protection, can walk through anything with boots and they will keep tugging along and last a very long time.

Surplus/New military boots are the bomb.

Literally autist uniform.

Tell us about the practicality of cargo shorts next

I don't wear cargo shorts, but i always wear cargo pants with my black boots (i don't tuck them in though).

What's wrong with wearing military boots when out of service?

>have wide feet
>appears as A width on scales
>actually 3E (can't even fit my foot inside the shoe under 2E)
>not a single shoemaker in the entire universe makes shoes that wide anymore
H E L P

It's kind of like asking "what's wrong with wearing a top hat every day?"
If you are seriously asking this, a productive conversation is not going to follow.
It nearly guarantees you are either a skinhead, fully autistic, or both.

I'm neither, but i mentioned why i wear them here; And all of those are good points, as well as it's all personal taste. I'm all ears though and interested.

Now how about you tell us all why wearing such boots is frowned upon and considered autistic.

I have a pair of zip up danners boots, high quality, about $250 retail that I wear for work.

im sure your fanny pack is very practical as well.

Oakley SI boots.

They're fucking comfy, cushiony and lightweight as fuck. They feel just like running shoes

I don't wear one, but if i did it would be for practical uses obviously.

Ride a motorbike so can't get away with barefoot like i prefer

Pic related, very comfy

R-ronald mcdonald?

what do you guys wear to match these tall ass boots, other than camo pants of course. I recently got myself a pair of tactical boots from the factory.

Made me kek. Yeah the cup is a bit too large for my taste too.

I'm not that guy, but wearing weather-appropriate boots ISN'T autistic.
What it is, it's a constraint on your style, doesn't always look as good as you'd think, and it's played out.
You can still make them look good, or at least acceptable, even milsurp boots.

Wear them with cargo pants, preferable green colored.

anyone wear boots so it makes you taller?

>other than camo pants of course
what are you, cosplaying a soldier?
don't put on more than 1 military piece, or it looks like you just came out of the base.

try jeans. overplayed as all fuck, but it always works.

>what are you, cosplaying a soldier?

dont tell me what to do idiot
i wear my combat boots with my german flecktarn military shirt

>i wear my combat boots with my german flecktarn military shirt
that's an outfit that makes a point, with strong military connotations. it's harder to pull off than wearing them separately.
depending on social context, if you're actually in the mil or not, and how you're built, you might look downright bad, stupid, or overcompensating.

by your tone, I'd go with overcompensating.

Don't wear it like that, it only screams "wannabe soldier", theres a guy at work who wears those boots and tucks his jeans inside and was never in the military since i had to ask.

Complete fucking faggot, sweating bullets knowing I'm 6ft4 and have a infantry tattoo on my right forearm which he saw.

If you are going to wear those sorts of boots, don't tuck your pants in, cover the boots.

Any /timbs/ in?

the pants they're wearing won't fit over the boots genius

>the pants they're wearing won't fit over the boots

Yes they will, especially when tightened properly.

It's "le" fashion.

i wear these when lifting/sprinting. Very comfortable

You mean Who /black/

These were literally my military service boots.

>those shoes
no wonder why you dont have a gf

Some Acics for running.
Adidas Power Perfect 2 for lifting.
Nike Lunarglide 7 and some Air Max for casual and clubbing.
Military boots for winter.

well if I had to choose between reddit : the shoe or Veeky Forums : the shoe(if there is one) it would be reddit.
I wouldnt want the other people to think Im retarded now would I?
reddit is more casual

Wow, I can't believe anyone thinks this looks good... They look like the main characters in a post-apocalyptic survival movie... Athletic shoes or even standard hiking boots would look so much better.

Asics for running, Caterpillar boots for the office, Converse for driving and just got some pic related for parkour.

I'm a Texasfag, so usually shit like this when actually out and about, and black ropers for work.

Tbh though, I wear flip flops for literally anything casual

Those nike fsb's lebeef is wearing are super comfy, brah. Literally their running shoes with a slightly denser insole and more ankle support.

I put probably 400 miles in ruck marches on a pair before they were toasted.

literally my first thought was columbine boots

You sound extremely autistic

Vibrams for gym. Flip-flops for out and about. Easy life.

those are my favourite shoes

I've been wearing the hightop variant. I love how minimal it feels once you get them worked in. It's almost like a sock

we get it,you shoot up schools

You fucking meme lord your picture is the epitome "I'm 17 and edgy"

He's just a literal faggot and is intimidated by anyone not wearing skinny cheenos and chucks.

I do, and I'm already 6'5"

If you're not in uniform than you can do whatever the fuck you want with your boots. Spanx for your cervix, by the way.

Recommended brand for work? My lace boots are shitting the bed.
>boots and slippers life

>muh militury
>muh serviss

Why are Americans so autistic about this?

I know. It's a fucking job. If your job is your identity you are a simpleton who should have kept stepping on IEDs for a living.

lmao i will start wearing those just to make butthurt

I daily wear Rocky Alpha forces. Amazing ankle and sole support, waterproof, look great at high shine, and will last reasonably long for a duty boot with a glued sole. Those jungle boots are pretty cool and cheap but they have no water protection (obviously because of the vents in the side) and they will blow out within a couple of months of daily wear.
Also side zip is a must for me

I hope this fucking thread is bait

What the fuck is wrong with you people no wonder you're still virgins

I seriously hope you don't run in those

fuck off back to Veeky Forums
jesus christ not even 1/3 of the shit on this board belongs here

They're a little old, gotta get some sturdier, non dress boots.

I have 4E feet but I can size up a bit and get 3E shoes. You should check out Rockports, they have a pretty good selection in 3E. They are comfy as fuck.

amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_p_n_shoe_width_brows_6?fst=as:off&rh=n:7141123011,n:7147441011,n:679255011,k:rockport,p_n_shoe_width_browse-vebin:1285105011&bbn=679255011&keywords=rockport&ie=UTF8&qid=1474139414&rnid=1285102011

If I have a skin head can I get away with wearing boots?

I like the business casual look, works everywhere. You never under or over dress

>bought boots for winter

>it's summer and i don't have another footwear

i look extremely autistic with boots in summer but i don't have money for other footwear

I don't like loafers.

I've never tried AE shoes, but heard good things about them.
However I'm European so buying AEs would be sacrilege to the great Italian, Spanish and British shoemakers.
Then again I don't give much of a fuck.

GAY asf bruh

Justcuckshit.jpg
>I'm insecure so I call other guy's cucks because of it
Ayyy lmao

GOAT coming through

How is Dunkelman doing?
Is everything going alright between you two?.

i have a pair of AEs. don't like them much... they look like old man shoes. i think european stuff looks better on young people.

This a feel I know all to well.

Audibly kekd