Lifting helps your love life and attracts girls, r-r-right?

Lifting helps your love life and attracts girls, r-r-right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R9Ckuf48wzY?t=1m48s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Money also helps

>girl

Proud of this fatman. He went through hell and ended up happy.

Being a door mat desperate male with a steady decent stream of income is the easiest way to get a girlfriend, wife and eventually pass on your seed.

Just know that you're forever walking on thin ice and will probably get cheated on and abused on a weekly basis.

he has money and won't live long

Money, plus i doubt they ever do anything sexual.

i dont get it either

and money

>happy
Dude's fucking miserable. Dead in 5 years, and that's an optimistic fucking guess.

Is this legit?

>Boogie is so fat you gymrats couldn't lift him
>he still has a gf and you don't
How does that make you feel?

it's been like a year since I last saw one of his videos

did they let a bull move in?

Yeah, then they feed you endless beetus until you die of fat. Fuck enablers. this woman is a demon and Boogie is getting what he deserves

>a feeder that will kill him

seriously, this is evil in action and nobody is going to stop it

>ended up happy
watch some recent videos of his.
He's not happy

Yeah they did.

Apparently his roommate and his wife hang out a lot and even went on vacation together

Someone should post the picture of him at a Q&A where he's the only person in a walmart fatty scooter

BOOGIE IS AN EXTREMELY OBESE KEK

I would not be surprised if this is true, considering it's like physically impossible for them to have sex

like they say, if you're not giving her a good stern dicking then somebody else will be

he did a reddit AMA and when asked about sex, he said him and his wife did have sex but due to his size, some positions are just not possible.

With a statement like that, you have to wonder just how bad the positions they can do are.

he goes to conventions in a scooter

His ankles have so much fat, and why the fuck are his legs bluish?

Is that due to horrible blood flow?

youtu.be/R9Ckuf48wzY?t=1m48s

My best guess is that there's so little blood circulation that blood ends up pooling up there.

>This exception disproves the rule

>exception

He married a tranny looking bitch that's getting blacked

Once she has his money, she will cheat with fit guys

its blood plasma so... "waste" water? Humans store water in 3 places. Inside/outside a cell and in blood. Body is keeping that ratio about the same but as you get older/fatter that ratio gets fucked and the blue spots happen.

tldr its wastewater his body decided to storage it under his skin.

i gotta say
that shit is PR gold

holy shit just imagine what their sex looks like.

The worst part of this shit is the SJW enabling him and justifying his lifestyle.

Jesus fucking christ.

>went through hell
explain how ? because he's a worthless fatass who makes six figures with shitty sjw videos on yt ?

What's the point of growing your beard like that when you have such a big double chin?

HOW? JUST HOW?

optical trick.

He didn't actually drink that right?

Right?

Living alone and responsibly helps you love life and attracts girls desu senpai. Going to the gym is one possible facet of doing so.

She's a feeder who's helping him die and is going to cash in after the fact.

To me it draws attention to the extra fat on his neck, but maybe he would look worse without it.

lifting is for chumps

it's simple

1. fat fuck is fat
2. fat ppl watch his youtube videos
3. fat fuck gets lots of cash
4. girl wants cash
5. girl marries fat fuck
6. bull moves in so that she can have a sex life

take away 1. and everything will crumble, that's why he'll stay fat and die

>that girl will inherit millions of dollars for fucking a nigger on the side while giving him pity sex

Can't wait for Boogie to get cucked by JoeysWorldTour.

>Joey's "woo woo woo" when he nuts

Imagine what it smells like

Kek

Holy shit this makes me kek so fucking hard

>Happy

Lol so unaware

Not a good tooth-to-gum ratio.

But Action Bronson lifts

FUCKING KEK

Why do people think he had this kind of money? This has been thoroughly debunked. YouTubers aren't rich at all. The only rich ones have other revenue streams.

Boogie MAYBE grosses 100k/year. Who knows what he nets.

Wait what?
Please let this be real

Oedemas. Caused by poor circulation and venous return to the heart which causes fluid to build up in the lower extremities because gravity.

Action is a beast tho

it never ends

Nah way more than that, TB stated that he made close to 200k last year and his video production has been slowing down due to his cancer. Boggie get's more views and makes way more videos. He might be making close to half a mil if everything is on the up and up.

It's funny because at his weight he needs an insane amount of calories to stay at it so if he just switched to just drinking water or started snacking on vegetables instead of shit he would lose considerable weight but he just won't do it, instead he moans and cries. I mean he is just pathetic.

>mfw that one fat fuck actually looks healthy and normal next to boogie

I don't think he makes a ton of money. Look at his shitty house.

Boogie will die march 4 2017 screencap this post

I don't give a fuck

>when u prep the bull just right

You massively overestimate what they make

i thought that was the mountain

>It's funny because at his weight he needs an insane amount of calories to stay at it

Someone pointed out he could eat a Large Stuffed Crust, Triple Cheese, Meat Feast pizza every single day and loose weight. But he doesn't loose weight. He puts it on or stays the same

This fat cunt is consuming like 8000 calories a day to maintain his 500lb frame. It's disgusting.

They were going out before he was making any real money from YT.. he said that she actually had to support him for a while

Holy shit. When you put it like that you realize how fucked up it really is. Jesus. How messed in the head do you have to be to not be able to lose weight in this situation?