Be strict as fuck with diet

>be strict as fuck with diet
>don't eat even the SLIGHTEST semblance of junk food
>eventually break down after so long and binge eat like 7000 calories of junk food occasionally
>go back to being strict as fuck to even out calorie intake
>break down again
>repeat cycle

My life

You think you'd realize what you're doing and stop at 3000 cal.
Come on

Cool blog post. And what did you expect posting it here? Were you expecting sympathy? There's no sympathy for weak willed faggots like you here.

I do, but my mentally is literally always "you're already fucked, why not keep going and enjoy it while you can? Fix it tomorrow"

Maybe try adding some controlled cheat meals? Stuff that's still good for you just a lot of it. Or only eat bad carbs before the gym, might cause some kinda Pavlovian thing.

doritos and oreos are fine fatty it's called portion control. you don't binge you can even eat it regularly just not all of it. motherfuckers act like calories in calories out is a meme.

this is why fatties claim 'diets don't work' when they THINK they've been eating healthy all the time

This. Throw in some controlled cheat meals once a week, and no harm done.

Exactly. I weigh 170, bench 315 and can do 40 pull-ups and I'm 6foot. I'm ~8% body fat. I don't diet control for shit. I eat whatever the hell I want. Just thought id share.

Thing is I've been meaning to do this for fucking ever, but I just want to give myself a month or so to cleanse my system and reset my diet

Problem is that I keep fucking up and end up binging shit loads, then start all over again cause I feel fat as fuck if I eat anything like that after a binge, even though having controlled shit would probably work

when i feel a hankering for oreos i'll eat like 4 of them. i feel good and stop.

>"I don't diet control for shit. I eat whatever the hell I want"

why tho?
you suck guy. youre an idiot, i just thought id share.

Yeah and how's that rationalization working out for you, you fucking retard? Durr.

I have donkin donuts every friday and have four boston creme donuts. Keeps me on my diet knowing im close to my treat anyway.

this

you have no deadlines other than the ones you set yourself. take it slow, its a marathon not a sprint.

>be healthy weight without even trying
>fast metabolism master race

I'm on a strict diet but Saturday night I devour everything I can find, it doesn't impact my weight loss

Iktf bro
>eat strictly for several weeks
>eventually break down and think "what's the point" and stop eating food except one meal a day
>lose all my gains and stay scrawny

I know that feel. But instead of 7000 kcals of junk food, I eat like 3000 of normal food and beer, because I'm not a fat social outcast.

I do that too but I break down maybe once or twice a year and buy a bag of candy and cheese cake.

Do you count that shit?

People at my work are super strict dieters during the week and then go out to dinner/drinks on Friday and Saturday nights and consume literally 8k calories a day. Needless to say they're still obese as fuck.

if you only do it rarely and not multiple times a week you should be fine.

try spending all your excess money on non food items. You can't binge eat if you don't have the money.

I just pretend I'm a medieval peasant and I can't eat shitty food like snickers and donuts because they literally don't exist. But somehow in this timeline I still have access to chicken, brown rice, and broccoli in balanced proportions to meet my macros.

Whatever man.

fucking rp faggot kys

A way I like to have a bit of a cheat day is to fast all day then at about 7 I buy and eat a whole hot-n-ready pizza from Little Caesars, so I get about 2000 Cal's and still stay in my deficit

>and not multiple times a week you should be fine

If you're craving junk food you're doing it wrong. That shit will just make you hungrier.

Whatever works for you, bro

This.

If you lots of cal then you can some cardio after