One happy one sad feel

Sad: Failed to overhead press 70lbs

Happy: Hit 225lb deadlifts

Hitting the gym after a year or so off again, feelsgoodman

Tried to go right back into my old routine and wrecked my arms. Been like a T-rex all week, I cannot straighten them,

Sad:
>tfw no oneitis gf
>shitty diet
>studies going poorly
>no money
Good:
>i-i don't r-really know...

Sad: can barely do heavy lifts except squat and deadlift.

Happy: can do very impressive bar and ring stuff that even the bodybuilders in my gym can't do and are jelly as fuck.

Hell, they can be jelly, because I'm jelly of their heavy lifting.

Happy: reached 70kg bench press
Sad: missed final rep

Sad: failed trying to hit my old squat pr (was after working set and running 4 miles so not too sad)
Happy: Cutting on 3500+ cal a day and I'm starting to get abs and vascular for the first time in my life

Sad: sick as a dog so I can't train, do homework or work and here I an stuck in bed easting my time when I have a full time job and full time studies

Happy: Strength gains are good . My deadlift went from 185 lbs to 235 lbs in the last month

Sad:
>no qt ideal gf
Good:
>easy to get grills

Happy: managed 20x3 hanging leg raise today

Sad: my grip failed me today after my 3rd set of DL's after having stalled for about a month already, gonna try to eat more.

happy - managed to break my local record of strict hand stand push ups (now 6, hoping to break my young self's record of 8)
sad - everything else is stalling hard

Happy: can finally DL 5pl8 and push press 2pl8
Sad: OHP stalled at 1.5pl8

Happy: Following my diet is easy for the most part, and I've lost 40lbs still going strong

Sad: I binge drink once a week and eat out with friends ruining progress I could have.

>70lb overhead press

> Happy: Cutting on 3500+ cal a day and I'm starting to get abs and vascular for the first time in my life

you must be a pretty big guy to be able to cut at 3500 cals a day

Happy
>hit 3pl8 bench the other day
Sad
>can't squat 3pl8

Sad
>Bench is stalling
Happy
>Nothing else is

It's all about seeing the glass as milk.

lmao

Happy: Joined the army and am almost done with AIT, my two mile time has dropped to 13:25, and I max out my scores on push ups and sit ups. Looking better than ever

Sad: have lost over 150 lbs on my max deadlift and 80 lbs on my bench. Can only bench 255lbs now like a bitch

Sad: Failing chemistry

Happy: building home gym

Sad: Started college haven't gotten laid by a cute white girl yet because its hard to make friends commuting
Happy: One of the biggest guys on campus(muscular-wise)
I don't think it should be too hard. Right?

>sad feel
only high bar squat 1rm 265
>good feel
bench 1rm 280

>can't ohp 70lbs

What the fuck?
That's like the weight of the bar

Cardio

Happy: broke 1 plate bench after switching from dumbbells

Sad: clavicles hurt the moment I rerack the barbell after benching, but quickly go away.

It's an abstract type of feeling

missd the last rep of 1x5 47.5kg ohp
did 1x5 137.5kg DL

shit weights but somehow they are going up

Sad:
>still pain in bottom of squat keeping me from progressing
Happy:
>moved up to 55s on db bp for 5x8

Happy: finally getting over this severe cold that had me sidelined from boxing for almost a week

Sad: still 5'4"

>sad
summer vacation has brought time to think, and thought had brought depression. throughout the year i managed to keep myself busy and productive, slaving on my grades like a good little whore.No time to think, no time to feel. hurry up! lift, eat, study, fuck and sleep. no more and no less.
But now i look upon my life, like a man whose been drunk for a week straight and clarity brings with it shame. How do i waste my life just trying to run away from this feel of nothingness. I'll invent endless distraction just no to feel what I feel right now - that all my efforts are nothing but a show I put up, a show that no one watches. And soon I'll return to play games and water down this depression with work, but under it all I'll know. I'll always know.
>Happy
New front squat PR.

Happy: Been back in the gym for a few weeks after like a year of making excuses for myself, hit a 5plate DL

Sad: Had a 6.5plate DL this time last year and feel like i completely fucked myself over

Sad:
>got drunk and messaged ex last night

Happy:
>Getting back into my workouts and hobbies

what did you text?

>I miss you a lot

I'm pathetic

ouch

>sprained my back yesterday
>no one can squat and deadlift as heavy as i can

>Good feel
I've always had a problem with consistency. I'm relatively new to fitness but in the past I'd give working out and diet a god for a few days then just stop. But I've been really consistent lately. Been going strong for over a week and things are looking bright.

>Sad feel
Jerked off to my ex's nudes this morning.

sad: tfw no friends
happy: hit 265 on bench

Happy: close to 2pl8 bench press for reps

Sad: not much above 2pl8 deadlifts cause of shit grip strength

>happy feel
What is this?

Sad: permacutting since february, so my lifts are shit.
Broke as fuck and depressed because of it.

Good: lost 60 kg, got to normal weight.
Look great on clothes now.
Grades are good.
Got a 7.8/10 gf.

>fucked over my cut by eating atleast a couple hundred calories over maintenance

>jogged further than I ever have this morning