Help with body fat %

Seriously guys, what would you estimate by body fat as? 5'7 178 pounds

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FzFPmx96nnA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

35%+

Really? Surely not that high

Not that low more like. You're literally all fat

You're saying 62 pounds of fat. That means with 0% I'd be 116 pounds. Not right.

around 40%
stop eating so much you goddamn fattass
start lifting
you are gonna make it

I do need to lower my food intake I agree. I do lift a bit. Just can't see it

30-35%

~40%

I reckon 20-25%. You guys are exaggerating a bit

This pic is 30%BF, yeah you're about 10% above that - if not more.
>I'd be 116 pounds. Not right.
That is a reasonable lean mass for a 5'7'' dyel. FFMI of 18.5 - average dyel territory.

dude what lol? do you even know anything about body fat

That pic is 30%? Seems high. I'll trust you though. I reckon I am the same as that pic

can see what? the gains?
they are underneath all that fucking fat
if you are baiting you are doing it wrong

A little yeah. Some guys are talking 40%. That's insane.

40%, and you are a manlet so that's even worse
you should weight around 150 pounds

Yes I know there is fat there but there is some muscle too. I wanted to know what my body fat % was so someone recommended posting a pic on a forum where guys no this stuff but I think you guys are taking the piss to be honest.

35% is accurate

back to tumblr fattie, they'll feed you lies there

It depends a lot on posture, someone can easily take of an apparent 5%BF just by standing up straight with proper core activation. The lower-back/love-handles are still a pretty good tell-tale in most men.

OPs pic is 40%BF with poor posture, that pic is 25-30% with decent posture.

Thanks that pic is really helpful. I'd say I am closer to the 25% than the 30%

Thanks. I agree with you 25-30%. Closer to 25%

yeah it's not 40% but it's definitely not under 30% most likely 35ish

> I'd say I am closer to the 25% than the 30%
if you're , then yeah.
if you're op, then you're fucking delusional.

Bitch tits and a fat as fuck gut with no signs of a single muscle. I'd say minimum 40% body fat
Go outside
Lift weights
Eat healthier
Stop drinking sodas
Quit being a last piece of shit

It's pretty hard to tell without a DEXA scan but somewhere in the 40-43% range

you absolutely are not. I don't know why you come here if you just want to delude yourself. you could've got that picture from google images if you just want to make yourself feel better. that 25% is a built guy with a 1cm layer or so of fat covering his muscles. you have a gut and bitch tits. notice how the 25% guy has defined shoulders and traps? you don't

Practically the same as that pic mate

WAKE UP YOU FAT FUCK YOU'RE GOING TO FUCKING DIE BECAUSE YOU'RE A LARD SHIT PERCENT

prepare to cut for a long time if you want to resemble a human being, its worth it tho

Which pic of 25% has a hanging fucking gut???

Ur 35%+ holy fuck

OK maybe 30%

By my estimate, it's TOO DAMN MUCH, YOU FATASS.
You don't need percentages, you aren't going on a bodybuilding show, you aren't using illegal meds to get shredded.
Just how many bad habits did it take, and how long, to get fat like that?

Really don't know why you guys need to get so angry about it

I like my double quarter pounders but have cut them out. Looking to lose some weight

>back to tumblr fattie, they'll feed you lies there

anywhere that feeds him less is ok

You're in the 40's, man. We're not telling you this to put you down. It's just the truth. Time to accept what you've done to yourself, forgive yourself for doing your body wrong, and focus on fixing it.

Dude... you must be baiting. You're in the 35-50% range. Wake the fuck up.

probably 35-40%.

They are a lot,wider than I am on those pics dude

this except 35. op can keep telling himself whatever he wants, the truth is he needs to cut long and hard

you poor, poor soul. I really want you to get better but you never will until you accept it. you are super-obese. no questions about it. you have a massive BF%. Accept it and start cutting.

Why do u even care what bf % ur at? To feel better? Mirror is all that matters

Ur morbidly obese, your health is beyond terrible. That's all you need to know, fix it

look m8 we've ad our chuckle but for real you're extremely unhealthy.

it's going to take you several years to fix your shit. if you don't it's gonna be diabetes and a heart attack. look at pictures of people who have lost their feet to diabetes. realize that a heart attack, if it doesn't just kill you, could easily cost you 80-250K in hospital bills. these things are right around the corner for you if you don't wake the fuck up and start taking a real good look at your health.

>a heart attack, if it doesn't just kill you, could easily cost you 80-250K in hospital bills

i'm sorry, lol, it's actually around 760,000 on average. haha fatty might as well just die, right?

>it's going to take you several years to fix your shit.
not really. 1kg per week is easily sustainable especially if you start out a fatty. slows down once you get closer to your ideal weight for sure but the biggest most noticable difference goes by quickly if you commit to it.

>5'7 178 pounds
>170cm, 81kg
>BMI of 28
>that pic
good bait thread, but no one is this delusional.

>no one is this delusional.
tumblr.com, that is all.

I am not super obese

I'm a bit chubby but nowhere near heart attack material. Sure I need to lose a few pounds. Maybe 10-12 to get to a healthy weight

jesus christ..

I really hope this is bait at this point because it's starting to make me sad. YOU ARE NOT A BIT CHUBBY. YOU ARE OBESE. WAKE THE FUCK UP AND LOSE SOME WEIGHT OR YOU'RE GOING TO DIE

Super obese is BMI 40+. I am 28

Obese is BMI 30+. I am 28. Overweight yes but not obese

Does this guy really not think he's that fat LOL? his gut is protruding like a foot out and he has some severe gyno. arms are the size of hams and i dont even want to imagine his legs lol

I didn't say I wasn't fat. I need to lose weight I know. But I am not obese

toofat%

pic related, its this whole thread
he is not even being subtle

you arent actually 5'7 though, recheck that BMI with your actual 5'5 height.

BMI might be closer to 29 but not over 30

At this point I just hope you die. I'm trying to lose weight too but the insufferable faggots like you are what give fatties a bad name even if they're trying to lose weight. Just give up and die please.

I'd say even 35 is a generously low estimate. 40-50%. You are obese.

I said I need to lose weight and I am going to. My original question was just around an estimate of body fat %. Not sure why that needs to descend into comments about hoping others die. Seems a little macabre and disturbed.

Bullcrap. You're way past obese, you're just under the morbidly obese treshold.

Yeah, you're morbidly obese.

I don't want to share this earth with people who use the word "macabre".

bro come the fuck on you are an obese piece of shit

You're a homophobe, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=FzFPmx96nnA

Mate I used to be 115 lbs at 5'8" and I didn't even look lean. That's because I had no muscle but still had fat.

YOU FUCKING ARE YOUR BF% IS 30-40% AND PROBABLY HIGHER THAN THAT EVEN FUCK YOU FATTIES DIEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah maybe I've done one too many McDonald's runs but I have cut that out now

OP you are obese, very close to morbidly obese. I'd estimate your bf% to be between 35 and 38 percent. Lose weight. Now.

What do you guys care if I am fat anyway? How does it affect you?

You must be right and everyone here is wrong and trolling. You're totally not that fat user, its perfectly normal to be more wide than you are tall. You definitely aren't obese, just super morbidly class 16 overweight.

There are tons of ways people get fat. If your problem is fast food, you're extremely 'lucky' because it's the easiest issue to fix by far. Just stop and you'll be fine. It's not like people who eat healthy but accumulate small over-treshold calorie amounts for long periods of time before finally noticing for example.

You asked us for your opinion, we all agree that your body fat is much higher than you think and that you're more obese than you think. You continue to be a cuck and ignore all advice, and it's what a lot of us hate about hamplanets like you. They don't listen to advice. Just fuck off of this board if you don't want to listen.

It is the McDonald's. I know how fatty it is. I have cut it out though

you cant get to that immense size from just mcdonalds, it must be mcdonalds+grossly oversized portions.

Probably the double quarter pounders which, as I said, I have cut out. I don't feel I over eat too much

It can simply be "eating your fill at McD's" because shit's fat as fuck and not filling. Switch to a regular diet and you can lose all the fat. At least that works for most people.

this is bait at this point, stop responding faggots

I agree it's not filling. You need to eat heaps of it to be full

Hey Veeky Forums what percentage am I at?

nah, i'm 5'5'' and not even at 82kg was i that fat, op is hiding way more than his height here if this is not bait, the guy is a ball of lard

I'm guessing ~5'4 and around 240lbs, at least.

are you pregnant? who's the father?

wtf I'm 5'7 and 192 pounds and I look way thinner than you
you're probably something like 35-40% bf, btw

Does have a bit of a gut protruding. Going to get stuck into him?

T-thanks

Fatass lol

How is it even possible to look like that at 5'7" 178? I'm the same height and weigh 180 and if it weren't for my muscles I'd look like a starving anorexic crack whore

I could be 5'6. Converted roughly from cm. I think the pic is a bad angle too. I don't feel obese. Overweight yes.

You're fatter than me at 5'11" 253lb and I haven't lifted in a year.

Negative. Not even close to 25% stop being delusional.

>I don't feel obese
excellent fucking bait

I'm over weight I get that but I'm not statistically obese.

15% you are just big boned.

yeah you are

I think I'm about 28%?

There's no way you're 178 lbs