I'm going to give you morons some advice...

I'm going to give you morons some advice. Ripple is having a massive PR event in Toronto this monday and Tuesday where ben bernake is givig a talk about ripple. The price is going to rise a nice 10-30% due to all the exposure . Get in now.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Society_for_Worldwide_Interbank_Financial_Telecommunication
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>(((bernanke)))

oh shit fuckin dropped

>Is excited about 10-30%

Stay poor boomer.

i'm just coming off a 500% gain on Mona. Trust me if you want money get in now. All the smart money will be buying tomorrow the day before the event.

Ripple is panicking because ChainLink makes them redundant.

>ben bernake
I would never buy anything endorsed by Ben Bernake. He should be in jail right now.

Swift is Ripples competitor not TolietLink.

good luck holding those heavy bags while ripple soars.

And Swift is using ChainLink.

Link is literally a coin for neckbeards that live at home. That's why it's so popular on here. Have you read ChainLinks white paper? do you realize due to it's time between blocks that it can never be as fast as ripple? Swift is a shit ripple clone and chainlink is all hype and promises but has delivered NOTHING. take for example the website. It has crash more than 10 times this week alone. Chain link will be down 20% this week as all the smart money heads into ripple for SWELL.

>Swift is a shit ripple clone
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Society_for_Worldwide_Interbank_Financial_Telecommunication

>time between blocks
wut

Are you literally retarded?

People not buying ripple because it's against their bullshit crypto morals - money is money. It's a big event, with big names. Buy this dip, make some money, sell. 30% rise is still a 30% rise. What kind of faggot looks down on that? That's poorfag mentality.

And miss out on link going to 2 bucks in the next couple days. kek.

I've been here long enough to know this. The biz cycle is pretty predictable: coin gets shilled, partial adoption follows, coin goes up, mass shilling and mass adoption follow and then, coin goes up another 10% and boom, ready to collapse.
Digibyte was exactly like thar, Ethereum is DGB's baby.

Vitalik said it was overvaluated. The creator of ethereum put a sword on the coin's head and you think it can still go up? This guy is not some Jamie Dimon who knows fuck what about crypto, so perhaps you should listen to him.

This coin gets shilled 24/7 on this board, which is useless because people already know the existence of it. So why do people do that? Despair. People are desperate because ETH clearly is out of fuel, so they shill it to collectively think "hey, look how many we are, we are obviously mooning", which is a major red flag for any investor.
Be smart, know when to get out and mainly know when not to get in. Don't waste your money on something that already went 3x ICO price and is forming the bearish heand and shoulders pattern.

Put your money on a strong altcoin that will survive the btc appocalypse, some coin that is on a low spot that can easily go up 80% the following months, like SGT, Rise, Siacoin.

Don't be an Eth marine, listen to Vitalik, me and reason.

exactly. I hate jews as much as the next guy but all this PR and PUMPING happening this week in Toronto can't be ignored. If you hate jews so much you cant invest in Ripple for a week i understand but I'll be enjoying my 20-40% gain and if the american express rumors are true it will be an %200 to 400% gain

I'm going to tell you something that all the batties now know very clearly
P R I C E D I N

you sond like a kike

it won't be priced in to 5pm Sunday night. Are you fucking stupid? Plus with the recent American Express leak RIPPLE is going sky high. all the normie money is going to flow in.

Also there is a rumor Ripple is being Added to coinbase on Oct 15

thats not how this works kiddo
it's priced in already
noone waits til the last second to buy for the conference/news
anyone who went through BAT hell can tell you that for certain.

all the normie money that is going to flood into ripple with this exposure isn't priced in. How can capital that hasn't even heard of ripple be priced in yet? you're a fucking idiot. You are talking to someone than made over 70,000 USD on the mona pump

And how did you predict the mona pump?

>Smart money
>One day before
That's FOMO idiot

But the AE leak was a big nothing burger

I have a program that uses auto hot key and an OCR scanner to sense when massive gains are taking place aka non-normal market movement. IT scans the top 1000 coins/tokens. I got a red flag. bought in it went up 5% i put in a limit sell order to secure my gains and the rest was history

hes larping you retard lmao

priced in already

>time between blocks

this fud becomes more pathetic every fucking minute.

Chainlink down -6.03% for the week. Ripple up 21% for the week. Who is the real moron here?

This.

People make fun of Chainlinks 350M supply while Ripple has 38,5 BILLION units at almost the same price

You guys are fully retarded I invested in both chainlink and ripple....

this pretty much sums up the mentality of chainies. Do you realize the price is completely arbitrary and all that matters is the market cap? doesn't matter how u cut up the pie. only the pie matters

>SIGT and Sia
Into the trash it goes

>buy high sell low

Yeah were the real morons...

Holy fuck... That's not even a good larp. I work in computer vision... Why would you use optical character recognition for something that is already parsed on a computer screen? You might be fooling a bunch of NEETs, but goddamm, make up some better shit next time, this one is fucking retarded. Screenshotting for the books, and I never do that

>XRP bag holders believes their conference will pump

>XRP bag holders also believe ChainLink at their conference will dump

?

i remember when chainlinkk was ranked 38. it's now 47. yeah good point. Let the link fall even more so you can buy MORE

you realize that using a OCR is an effective way to read text off a page right? especially if i'm making hundreds of jpgs a second from screenshots?

Sis has real use with a real product that is constantly worked on. You're a retard.

You realize that's actually fucking stupid when you can plug into the APIs at every exchange or even just CMC. If you're really doing this, it's dumber than just larping about it trying to sound smart. But that's the state of Ripple holders.
>Guys, I have a supercomputer screenshotting 10k web pages per second and then wasting enough computing power to mine any shitcoin I want doing OCR on volumes, prices and rates...
>Not just asking nicely for all that information from the APIs
Like I said, if you were making it up to sound smart, that's fine. If you're actually doing this, you're dumber than a fucking rock

I'm here for +100% gains, not this 10 percent per month I could get out of the stock market

trusting the shit APIs that are slow as fuck to give u up to microsecond accurate information instead of violently refreshing the customer pages and screenshotting them befdore parsing the data with a OCR into python vars to be processed and then sent to auto hot key to become actionable events

. Whew buddy easy with the edginess.

>max supply: 100,000,000,000 XRP

>APIs slow
>Waiting for a page to load, get screenshotted, and then OCR'd
Ok buddy, you're obviously the master hacker here. Did you see the latest episode of Mr. Robot? That's basically your life story, right?

fucking kek

I'm unironically 100% in XRP right now.

For those who are second guessing, check the conference lineup, recent leaks and chart history of xrp. This is unquestionably going places in the very near future.

Ripple requires a revamp of banks existing infrastructure. Chainlink doesnt. This conference is very clearly panic in response to Chainlinks presentation in Toronto.

No it doesn't. You are stupid and are a product of a failing school system.

>Places
>Center of the Earth is a place I guess. Checks out

>after it circles the universe

The only thing dropped was you when you were a baby. Would explain your low IQ + mouthbreathing.

When will the low iq poltards learn? No brains

If your wrong i will backtrace your IP usimg ddos backdoor ratting tek.
When i obtain your docs i will delete yoy from the earth. No bank account, no credit, nor birthcertificate, no social security #. Then i will repel into your house upsidown in my most sluethy ninja costume.and cut your face off and wear it over my own like a mask.
Beliebe.

>going to school

i spent my childhood trading stocks

Buy what the jews are buying, not what they're trying to sell you.

Buy the Rumor, Sell the news. Its already too late to buy into Ripple. People are gonna sell off monday and it will take a heavy drop.

Not true, BAT was seeing a good pump until the devs fucked up by delaying the release. It's wasn't priced in

I wonder if they even know about ChainLInk's existence, lol.

are the jews buying this?