Do you think it's all an act? She does pretty suggestive things for a girl with social anxiety

Do you think it's all an act? She does pretty suggestive things for a girl with social anxiety.

What is her ulterior motive?

Fuck off bitch, not fit related.

What's the channel pls

Its an act to get viewers etc just like how Boogie started feeding on his haters

say it ain't so

I want to lick her anus

>Do you think it's all an act?
>What is her ulterior motive?
Don't know and don't care, as long as it looks like someone is making those shitty jokes and smiles for me

I kind of like her but shit like her last vid is disgusting. She is not our grill. She makes videos for fitmisc.

THICC

I am not for riding

Shut up and come back to bed bby.

who is this?

what the hell is the name of her channel?
i keep forgetting

No one is that good at acting

You are a faggot

She just a chick who's never had a good dicking. Once she finally gets a good hard dicking she'll straighten up and become normal

batsinthebarbell. she's autistic but generally pretty self aware and chill with it. she knows she's not a supermodel or a hardbody but she's working out and having fun and so her videos are generally pretty comfy, although there's an underlying vibe of painful insecurity hiding under awkward bravado you can't miss

>ONEOFUSONEOFUSONEOFUSONEOFUS

There's a fair chance she's a Sam Hyde creation

Bats is Legitimately my ideal gf material

No mate girls with anxiety issues don't become normal, they become hysterical and possessive. They are fun to hang out but you need to keep away from them in sexual terms

She reminds me off a manager I had when I worked at McDonalds.