Does anyone here squat with a butt plug?

Does anyone here squat with a butt plug?

Just ordered mine online so I wanted to get any tips

Other urls found in this thread:

divine-interventions.com/religioustoys.php#babyjesus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tip it in, thats my tip

I can't wait for a day when someone actually falls for this and goes to the gym with a butt plug on.

I used one for a while to get used to bracing my core properly, idk mayne it's really uncomfortable squatting with a plug in so I haven't been using mine for a while

>he doesn't like the feeling of having his prostate pegged while squatting

What are you, a faggot?

>not pooping in the designated squat rack shitter
> using a butt plus so your shit bursts everywhere like a champagne bottle

never gonna make it breh

why woud you use a buttplug to squat?

>He thinks it's a joke

Got meme'd by the sticky, huh?

It can really do wonders for your form, helps maintain intraabdominal pressure better than any belt. The day I added a squat plug to my workout I added 20 kg to my squat. Never squat without it.

what's the optimum plug diameter for an intermediate lifter that hasn't plugged before?

> being this new

About 2.5 inches. I prefer the baby Jesus buttplug, it keeps me both grounded and in touch with the Lord.

You didnt need to buy your own. Most gyms will have a few you can use of different sizes so you can find one that suits you.

But dont be that guy that dosent wipe it down after.

divine-interventions.com/religioustoys.php#babyjesus

Squat plugs ate my jam, but dyels always try without and ate surprised when after heavy squats their bowel prolapses, then they're in the lockers screaming for their mommies like a little grill.

This. Also, the reason most buttplugs don't work well for squatting is their tipped form. The actual structural benefits stem from having something bulky just behind your groin area, so that the surrounding muscles can exert their stabilizing power on the hip hinge; they basically grip onto baby Jesus' head. If you use a traditional butt plug, sure you might get SOME stabilizing, butt Rippetoe recommends something rounded and bulky.

thanks guys. If I'm squatting 3pl8 for 5 reps what kind of gains can I expect to see?

Another plate is a big possibility. Keep at it. The tension control the plug gives is out of this world.

You should start slowly for about two weeks, take a 15% deload and do lots of stretching with a lubed up plug inside. After the two weeks, go up by 10lb per session. Intermediate lifters usually end up squatting 15-20% more than before after a comparably short time. Most importantly though, your form will be much better! Thus, you have a good foundation for further strength gains.

Report back with results!

> not leaving humanity behind

>Not having a tight core while lifting

It's like u don't wanna make it

>tfw you forget your plug at home
>tfw have to use a loaner some poo in loo just finished using

Can someone link me a list of ipf approved squat plugs please?
Whats the max allowed circumference?

Considering it because my fear is I might rip a deadly stank on a lift.

what do you mean??

I can notice serious increase in gains since using mine
I recommend the inflatable ones for max comfort

Read the fucking stinky and lurk more.

Don't use butt plugs for squats. Sex toys are not athletic equipment. Use an approved squat plug (which is what you actually have in your picture) otherwise you might seriously get injured.

I've been plugging since last year. It's broken me out of my plateaux for both squat and Kegels.