When did you realised that /cutting/ is a meme?

when did you realised that /cutting/ is a meme?
>you can eat well to support workouts
>can work harder and better
>no suffering of hunger, weakness, dizziness, tiring cardio sessions
>is comfy
>no cravings
>better muscular development overall, more strong then your cut version
>look like a man instead of a faggot
>can enjoy food instead of developing an anal relationship with it
>healtier as long as you dont eat shit food
>controversial but better joint and tendon health

not even memein
also what do you think the bf of the guy in the pic?

Other urls found in this thread:

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130731120040AA3WeZl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's easy to overdo it and become obese and unhealthy. I track my nutrition and bodyweight even when bulking

>It's easy to overdo it and become obese and unhealthy

you have to have a history of being fat or food addiction to even end up like this

I don't track my nutrition at all and even then I'm struggling to gain weight without the clear intent of stuffing my face with large amounts of food and even then I have to eat a lot of fast food for that to happen

The more body mass you have, fat or muscle, the harder your cardiovascular system has to work and the shorter your expected life.

Wait until you are out of your 20s

15-18% really not that high

if you have fuckton of bodyfat your organism is less likely to use your nutrients to build muscle
its more expensive
your internal organs suffer
your joints suffer
you have no knowledge about nutrition, timing of macronutrients and how your digestive system works
you end up being lazy forever bulking fagggot whos max on deadlift is close to his bodyweight
ive never seen any strongfat natty, only fatards in delusion

im talking with fit/, who is obsessed with aesthetic looks as a result of western media propoganda. they do more harmful things to their bodies for looking like models, then the harm of few pounds more bodyfat..

thats at least %20

Most of what you said is pretty much spot on analogous with what the average fat chick would say.

And then instead of being curvy/big guy at 15% bf, they're actually just fat and delusional with no self discipline.

You're not even wrong. It's just that most of the time people who talk like this suffer from cognitive dissonance.

>im talking with fit/, who is obsessed with aesthetic looks as a result of western media propoganda. they do more harmful things to their bodies for looking like models, then the harm of few pounds more bodyfat..
You're just trolling right?

Bodybuilding and powerlifting is the look Americans (and Poles, for some reason) strive after. Other countries don't even care about lifting at all. So they stay thin and healthy while Americans "bulk" up, injure themselves because lmao 4 plate diddlies, then stop exercising and continue "bulking".

And then you have an obesity epidemic.

>if you have fuckton of bodyfat your organism is less likely to use your nutrients to build muscle
i didnt say fucktons. just saying its unnecessary to become obsessed with low bf
>its more expensive
not really
>your internal organs suffer
nope
>your joints suffer
again, im not talking about being obese
>you have no knowledge about nutrition, timing of macronutrients and how your digestive system works
who said that?
>you end up being lazy forever bulking fagggot whos max on deadlift is close to his bodyweight
thats irrelevant with body fat
>ive never seen any strongfat natty, only fatards in delusion
you dont have to be "strongfat". why tryin to put yourself in fancy labels instead of just bein healthy, muscular, fit, not obsessive, and normal

>all these excuses to justify your shit eating habbits and lack of self-control

>visible abs
>at least 20%

Thanks for reminding me Veeky Forums is full of dyels.

Because I'm a grill and don't gain muscle nearly as fast as you, if I didn't watch my calories I'd end up gaining more fat than I want to and looking even worse than befoe I changed my lifestyle.

america doesn't have an obesity epidemic because people are "bulking" what the fuck are you even talking about lmao

>America has an obesity epidemic because everyone was doing 4 plate deadlifts and got hurt

Lmao

>americans are fat because of deadlifts

this is either some ebin bait or this guy is high as shit right now

I'm 25

I just don't have a habit of eating a lot of junk food or fast food to begin with I do have a terrible obsession with sugary things and even then I don't overeat or I feel sick

more than 10-13% of bodyfat for male is unecessary
your pic related is 20%+ and probably roiding
your insulin sensivity goes to shit at that level of bodyfat
if youve had properly displayed knowledge about nutrition you would have not started this thread in the first place
its not about being obsseive its about a bit of discipline
like ,you are not alive to eat

>he thinks 4pl8 deadlifts are heavy

Any non-crippled male can deadlift 180 kilos within about five or six months of serious training without much in the way of diet modification, you fucking imbecile.

>cmon user LIIIVE A LITTLE

Are you retarded? He is at least 20%, the reason he has visible abs at this bodyfat is because he has a significant amount of muscle.

>hurr durr dyel
I'm bigger and stronger than you will ever be.

>he reason he has visible abs at this bodyfat is because he has a significant amount of muscle.
>user learns what body composition is

>I'm bigger and stronger than you will ever be.
Unless you're over 200lb and have over 1400 total natty you can suck my cock, dyel newshit.

Impressive display of impotent rage

>wait til you're out of your 29s
>I'm 25

: ^ )

>get btfo
>switch to insults

ayyy

Not the same user as the rest of the post chain.
>you can suck my cock, dyel newshit.

That is also quite the insult, my man, so nothing unprecedented in my post

Would you rather be 220lbs and 12-14% bf or 220lbs and 20%bf?

This one was for

Chance warmack @ 320+ lbs. I'm guessing you're just here for the pictures of shirtless dudes?

Slower bulk, senpai. Bras are super expensive, so just bulk until you almost need a new bra then cut back down.

Also, grills can lift a high percentage of their 1RM for more reps than guys can, so tailor your programming around a higher volume of heavy lifts. (Greg Nuckols as source)

The best kind of body to hug and cuddle with honestly

Because I wanna look like Brad Pitt in fight club not that fat faggot

>suffering of hunger, weakness, dizziness

what the fuck kind of cuts do you do user? unless you just don't eat for like 3 days I don't see how someone gets dizzy or "suffers hunger". get some fucking willpower you fat loser.

>pic somewhat related

>I want to look like a waifish twink, not a big strong adult male

Yes, exactly yes. I do it for the looks not the strenght. /ottermode/ will always be the way babe

Vanity either way

are you guys incapable of understanding what you read?
i thought summer was over

i never said eat unhealthy and overeat?
also im not talkin about myself either?

You really are a fucking retard. Bf % is nothing more than the amount of body fat compared to the amount of lean mass. It doesn't matter how much you weigh. If a guy has enough lean mass to have visibile abs he's not gonna be 20+ %

well firstly, i was talkin with guys
second.. it goes for both genders actually. just no need to be perfect thin with abs. ofc watch your calories, but know that thick girls are sexy. especially if they lift too. personally, anything to %30bf is good looking, according to this chart.

>Le metabolism may may

>more than 10-13% of bodyfat for male is unecessary
if you gained it with eating healthy and counting macros, it means its not unnecesary
>your pic related is 20%+ and probably roiding
accurate bf, but no, not roiding. its a common look of villager sportsmen
>your insulin sensivity goes to shit at that level of bodyfat
insulin sensitivity is a part of bodies nature. it means that if you ate that much you must have the muscle structure to get that food, and you need more calories to carry that body. so the system of body regulates your mechanism in the most perfect way for your survival. if you dont eat junk, processed food and you workout, it will be what it is need to be
>if youve had properly displayed knowledge about nutrition you would have not started this thread in the first place
i do and so i did
>its not about being obsseive its about a bit of discipline
discipline is the middle spot. mindless eating and obsessive eating are opposite ends of the spectrum
>like ,you are not alive to eat
obviously. but you got to eat and we are speculating about the ways of doing it

>cmon user LIIIVE A LITTLE
thats one of the most annoying phrases of fatties

first one, of course
but everything have a price

agreed tobehonest

yeaa weve all been there mate

always find a way to garble my point

you are saying that warmack is below %20bf?

if youve gained more than that you have probably miscalculated your needs, i am not saying you should not lean bulk to somewhere 15-16 (see vitruvians physique video on this topic)

insulin sensitivity increases with bodyfat, therefore decreasing your capability of your body to utilize nutrients for muscle growth
>what is need to be
if you eat 1000 calorie surplus and you eat 500 surplus you will probably gain less muscle on 1000 and more fat
thats the theory anyway

I can't tell you anything about this Warmack, I don't watch handegg.

okay were good mate
yeaa ofc dont eat that surplus. just sayin dont be anal about bodyfat thats fuckin all

me neither but we can see his pics. and hes obviously as hell more than %20bf dude are u blind

He has a beer gut in every pic except the one you posted. I'm gonna assume he was flexing, had favorable lighting and maybe even photoshop. So, not a good example.

Thor is a much better example of someone who is huge and still not over 20%.

Chance Warmack: 21.4% body fat

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130731120040AA3WeZl

>reading this thread after 1400 kcals of dairy, brown rice and potatoes after max effort deadlifts

In all seriousness, you can do what the fuck you want with your body. If you eat shitty food and end up in bad health it's you who suffers. If you get obese, again, you suffer and no one else (inb4 muh tax)

Personally, I like to hover around 14-16%bf. I would go lower if I was confident enough to try and get a gf, but for now I prefer lifting heavy and eating a lot.

if you want to gain muscle mass, you need to gain bodyweight at some appreciable rate

some of this will be bodyfat

this will eventually necessitate a cut, unless you're on steroids and therefore have incredible nutrient partitioning or plan to "lean bulk" at a 50 calorie surplus and spin your wheels eternally making no gains

faggot

12-15% is perfect. Can still be healthy/aesthetic and live reasonably without having to be an autistic calorie counter.

Well, there you go. OP's guy is definitely a bit leaner.

My body is starting to look like this ;-;

I've been 210lbs strongfat.
Dieted from there to 175lbs @10% bf.

Both sides have great features, but honestly I prefer the low bodyfat overall. I feel healthier, lighter and am more capable in other areas of life. Being huge is only good for being huge.

This is my goal body.

calories in calories out

...can't explain that.

lel

Completely true. Never realized how many of those things went away after bulking. Esp. The head rushes when standing up.

I never got this, why do women have 20% body fat and look like a guy that has 10%? how does that work?

>being so fat you don't turn women on
I think ill stick with my cuts

your first two sentences say it all.
>more than 10-13% of bodyfat for male is unecessary
>your pic related is 20%+ and probably roiding
yes he is at about 20% and no, he is not roiding. he is that muscular BECAUSE he is at 20% bodyfat. once you have lifted long enough you will understand that staying at 10-13% bodyfat natty will get you nowhere.

6'5" 120kg
257.5kg squat
180kg paused bench
312.5kg deadlift

Not like me mentioning any of this makes what i said in the previous comment any different, now kindly piss off m8

>still not realizing you talked shit when everyone calls you out on it
I have bad news for you.

I feel like cutting is something you do while you're young and you want the female attention, after a while you just grow out of it and do your thing. Unless you're competing on bodybuilding competition s or powerlifting you kinda lose a goal after you're done with girls. As in, you get into a relationship or just flat out decide to do other things with your life.

I'm 30 and lifting is just my routine, I like building muscles but I feel like the professional aspect of my life needs more attention now. So I won't go through a cut when I'm already stressed out with other shit. I feel good about how I look now.

Really Veeky Forums? We talk about oats / compound exercises / fucking women / brawls / being alpha and NOBODY is talking about this show?

Spartacus got me into Veeky Forums and improving myself, I don't know what you faggots are watching but you disappoint me if you haven't watched this tier show.

>insulin sensitivity is a part of bodies nature. it means that if you ate that much you must have the muscle structure to get that food, and you need more calories to carry that body. so the system of body regulates your mechanism in the most perfect way for your survival. if you dont eat junk, processed food and you workout, it will be what it is need to be
I have never heard of this before. It would make sense because professional strongmen even at their ridiculous bodyweight often have normal blood pressure and insulin levels. do you have some source for this? I would really like to read up on that.

Prostrong men who eat like shit have horrible blood pressure and are close to dying though.
The lie "eat what you want and get strong raddaraddaradda" and "calorie is a calorie bruh, this message brought to you by mcdonalds and dunken donuts" is bullshit.

how will be your physique improved by adding shitton of bodyfat to your max natty potencial?
why not be lighter, better looking and probably as strong not if stronger with better athletic performance and ability?

All i got from that is that you're a retard something something lol murikka

>I'm going to assume every condition is absolutely in favor of my argument
>it's probably photoshopped
>this evidence means nothing to me

You actually have autism. If you're not 15 seriously go to the doctor i'm not trying to insult you, you need medical help

you're not going to reach your potential if you don't overeat because you will not be able to regenerate from the volume and intensity you need to reach your potential without overeating and oversleeping.
I'm also not talking about a 'shitton' of bodyfat. I'm talking about ~20% of bodyfat.
I'm also not saying that you absolutely need to reach your natty potential but if you do, you need to do what is necessary. Reaching your natty potential is something I would recommend people who want to perform at their best while still natural. If you just want to look good for the girls then obviously this advice is not for you, even though from my personal experience a lot of women (note, women not girls) do like 15-20% bodyfat on a man.

you made it, brah.

if you ever have a moment of clarity and realize how fucking stupid you are the shock might stop your heart

good luck in life, moron

yes but I'm not talking about those. I know that, in laymens terms, shit food is poison. Brian Shaw and Eddie Hall eat 90% clean and their blood pressure is in the normal range even though they weigh above 180kg/400lbs.

season 2 was pure cancer

because they have boobs, which are basically fat (if they do not take too much roids)
In general they have a different body that stores more fat, also on the legs

again, overeating does not result in greater muscle gain, i would even say that its just the opposite, well timed quality nutrition and things like hmb, free amino acids, kreatin and adaptogens + stretching, swimming and properly programmed training is what makes difference
why not take more intelligent approach to training and nutrition than just simply overeat and hope that from that 8 pounds i have gained atleast 2 pounds will be muscle?
not even saying that you can forget about being good at stuff like calisthetics and explosive movements
contributing just for the sake of debate, no hate bros
in my opinion , 10-13 is a ideal range for overall health, performance,athletic abillity and muscle gain potential
if you think otherwise please contribute with some article or coach saying so

he said 20's mate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism

>if you think otherwise please contribute with some article or coach saying so
I am a weightlifting coach. I train athletes who are pretty explosive at +240lbs of bodyweight. And again (and again, and again) I am not telling you to overeat to a point where you put on 4 pounds of fat for every point of muscle you gain.
Also if you looking for more coaches beside me who disagree with your sentiment that the ideal range for health, performance, athletic ability and muscle gain potential: Mark Rippetoe, Chad Wesley Smith and Boris Sheiko just to name a few of the famous ones. How many people have you coached? I'm curious. Because in my personal experience as a coach most people perform like absolute shit at 10% bodyfat (as long as they're natural).

you are a complete and utter cunt OP

please die a slow, painful faggoty ass death

here's your (you), friend.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
What a fucking retard!!