but you didn't listen to me.
go ark go!

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@biz_classic/announcing-the-biz-classic-ark-faucet-d85eea0e18b9
blog.ark.io/dpos-and-ark-voting-explained-68596a171ca1
classicdelegate.biz/faq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DELUDED.

But no. Ark is a bad coin for short term gainz. Its a good coin for hodling.

fuck I have only 31 ARK, rest of my sats are stuck in a fucking Bitbean WAIT FOR ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

okay I been looking at this for a while now, finally decided to get in...

realistically what are your thoughts? will this ever go above $10?

Yes. It all come down to what the whales do. So far they've been surpressing it. It could easily be between 4-5 USD right now if it wasn't for the whales.

It all depends when they release updates.
This coin could take over ETH in a year or two.
$10 might happen by the end of the year, but that's up to the ARK team.

Ark faucet is live on biz_classic!

Oh nice, 3x for voters too.

Fuck yeah, hope I roll a 10,000 sometime

post link

Exact same boat, my friend.

The first public Ark faucet is LIVE now! biz_classic and biz_private voters get TRIPLE rewards!

medium.com/@biz_classic/announcing-the-biz-classic-ark-faucet-d85eea0e18b9

Payout numbers are set to a low value until we get a good sense of public interest and how much it'll cost to run it. We're funding this from our own pockets until we get *biz_private* into the Top-51. biz_private will pay 95% with the remaining 5% being used to fund the faucet.

Is biz_private the Whale Delegate or what?

Yup, 50k minimum entry. We're not sure if we'll be able to woo enough whales yet but if we do, faucet payouts will increase substantially.

>Ark faucet
this is great for

Im holding more than 50k actually, how do I vote for this delegate?

Do you have a way we can contact you? You probably don't want to change your vote and lose a few days of pay until we get biz_private into forging.

So far we have 60k pledged to the delegate. With your 50k it'll be 110k.

If you want to vote early, we've already registered the "biz_private" delegate. You should be able to see it in your client. We'll also have a website for you to see your pending payouts and adjust your pay schedule just like biz_classic voters.

my fucking face I was looking at ARK at 2.17$ and thought : "This is low for ARK" AND I DIDNT FUCKING BUY

I don't understand voting, what are you voting for? And what is Biz delegate supposed to do?

blog.ark.io/dpos-and-ark-voting-explained-68596a171ca1

classicdelegate.biz/faq

tldr: People vote for delegates to "mine" blocks in Ark. Those delegates then share the block rewards with their voters.

biz_classic is one of the largest Ark delegates and pioneered a lot of features that are now standard in other delegates such as custom pay schedules, anti-pool hopping protection, and more.

>TFW you listened

When do faucet payments get credited to an account/address?

If you're a voter, the faucet reward gets added to your pending payout for the delegate.

If you're not a voter, you'll get paid automatically when you hit 1.1 Ark. We know that's a high minimum given the relatively small faucet reward but rewards will increase once we have enough data to gauge public interest and a steady way of funding it (biz_private). We're funding this out of pocket until biz_private is forging.

This, how does it work?

Nvr mind

just made an arc!

donations welcome :3
AXMgNZkMZqwKgrMDYyDhibWosCnCkJJYQU

How does it work? Just like a Bitcoin faucet?

When you all are dying in the flood; is it then you will see the error in your ways?

Exactly like a bitcoin faucet.

IT'S OVER, WE WERE FOOLS TO BELIEVE