16.7 % of men get 80 % of women

girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/a22977-girls-on-tinder-do-smash-a-lot

>It's something we can't deny that it has a big impact on many people's sex lives. We asked questions to 300 guys and 300 girls who use tinder about their sexual experiences. They were easy to find since it seems to be extremely popular with people from ages 18 to 35! Here are some results that surprised me.

>- Unlike I thought, 240 of the 300 girls actually had sex through tinder! Only less than 50 of the 300 men, which is remarkable.

>- When we asked for numbers to the people that did have sex: Girls did it on average less than the few guys that did. That means that a couple guys score with almost al the women.

This means that all those cute little young innocent daddys girls on Tinder, are all just as shallow and disgusting inside as all those outwardly bimbo whores, they just walk around fucking Chad Thundercocks and the super rich dudes. It's fucking disgusting.

In other news water is wet and the sun is hot.

Fpbp

/thread

I thought we cleared these types of things up long ago with: "Literally evolution."

Meanwhile you're fucking unattractive women just because they have a great personality, right Opie?
You're a true gentleman.

That's why it's called

>ugly
>poor social skills
>"lol evolution, deal with it, water is wet, look at this fedora tipping faggot"
I'm not allowed to be frustrated? I should be happy about my lot in life? Seriously, get fucked.

>I'm not allowed to be frustrated?
Sure you are, but we are also allowed to not care.

Very few men are too ugly to get laid by a 6 or the odd 7, and """poor social skills""" are something you need to work on yourself.

I never asked you to care.

Yet you tell people that don't care to "get fucked".
Strange.

Tinder is a poor way to get a sample. Most people understand that it's a hookup app, thus there are those who avoid it.

>I'm not allowed to be frustrated?
No one said that you couldn't be. You're not the only ugly/socially awkward guy here; you're just the only one whining about it. You're acting like an overly emotional woman.

>I should be happy about my lot in life?
No one said you should or shouldn't be. You're acting like an over emotional woman.

>Seriously, get fucked.
Well one of us should since you clearly aren't.

>expecting to find quality women on a hookup app

At least I think I will hit 4 pl8 squat and 5 pl8 DL at new year's annual mock meet where I compete alone

Fortunately for the majority of us who aren't lottery winners, genetics aren't a hard limit. Yeah, you're probably never going to win the Olympia or be a film star or fuck a huge succession of supermodels, but you can still get to the point where you'll be far more successful with women than the vast majority of people who don't put the work in ever will be.

>poor social skills

sounds like you've identified something you need to work on

>Yet you tell people that don't care to "get fucked".
What point are you even trying to get across? I don't understand what you are implying.

And you came into this thread faggot. You read the OP, you knew what it was, and you decided, still, to pour scorn and me and others of my ilk.

Your use of "strange" here irritates me too.

fucking this, I had that app for like a week before I realized that I wouldn't want to meet anyone on there, and that I should hold myself to the same standard.

Ok homie, I'll be the one to actually offer some advice: All you can do in life is accept the hand you've been dealt (genes;looks&intelligence) and try make the most out of it.

But your whole post screams im insecure and unhappy, girls will notice this. So try and become happy and secure in who you are and what you can do.

It's not exclusively about attractiveness. I bet ugly dudes who know how to make a good profile get laid waaaaayy more than dudes who have a shit profile

You can be frustrated if that frustration motivates you to better yourself. If you use that frustration to act like a bitch then you'll get treated like a bitch, though.

How does this work though? I've never used Tinder, but I've used OKCupid before, and asked a pretty good female friend to look at what I had written up in my profile, and asked her to be as brutally honest as possible. She said it was really good (again, she may have been sparing feelings, but she's sister-tier to me so I expect her to be honest). I only got like one, maybe two visitors per month, and hardly ever got replies when I'd send out messages. I'm not crying over it, but I assume it's because I'm honestly about a 5/10. Don't most people on these sites judge the book by its cover and just hide/ignore the profile?

This.

Read some of their profiles if you'd like to see how shallow those people are

You'll have better luck meeting people IRL

Fucking this phamilia

It's just that women get a fuckload of messages on dating sites so in order to get a reply back you have to stand out

I like how Veeky Forums shrugged and ignored this thread, whereas the thread on /pol/ thread got hundreds of replies of butthurt.

Ever think that women can sense your needy, low self esteem having, as pie tendencies?

I'm so sick of these threads on Veeky Forums. Nothing to do with fitness.

Pic related is how you become a successful person and tinder user. (1/1) for reference, I'm dyel with bad skin, red hair, and awkward as fuck.

Lesson 1: don't be a bitter sadcunt. If you get rejected or disrespected, take it as a sign that you need to work on yourself and move on without being a whiny, spiteful little bitch lashing out to try to make himself feel better

Lesson 2: women are every bit as needy horny shitheads as you are. A girl you aren't attracted to harassing you isn't going to make you be attracted to her. However, being ignored often makes the girl feel she needs to earn your attention.

Note this is not an excuse to be a manipulative DENNIS system user, but merely to understand possible reasons you drive women away (besides being fugly)

This girl wanted to hang out 2 weeks from now after a trio so I >implied to her that I'd probably have other dates before then and suddenly she's begging to """"play cards""""

>women think more than 80% of guys are below average looking.

So it makes since that anyone above that (which just happens to be about 16.7) would get a pass.

in short, gurls r dum

I don't get how you people struggle, I was getting between 5 and 10 matches a day on tinder with shit pictures and and a garbage bio as a DYEL and getting laid fairly regularly

Seriously, I'm an actual legitimate autist and I seem to struggle less than you guys

lol how is this is any way a success, she stood you up

Because I didn't become Eliot like op is doing you shut in

I've fucked 2 girls on tinder after using it for about a month. Either I am better looking than I think or that 50 guys out of 300 is bullshit.

Still, if you were Chad she wouldn't have made plans with someone else. Chad probably IS who she made plans with

>Im mad because statistics
Of course the top 20% of men get 80% of the women. Thats literally a Pareto Distribution. Its how the world works. The top 20% of men grade out better than the average so they can attract 80% of the women no problem.

Its not the women's fault, and its not the guys fault. Its nature and how the world works. Similarly if you ran the study with genders flipped you'd probably find the top 20% of women can easily get laid or get stuff from 80% of men, but women below that top 20% dont have it as easy.

So dont be mad at them. Be mad at yourself for being ugly.

Who cares? Kill yourself if you can't get over it, Jesus. Stop shutting up this board at least, and go back to r9k

>cute little young innocent daddys girls on Tinder,
lmao

>d-don't be a m-misogynist in my safespace s-shitlord

Just get fucked you white knight turbo faggot.

No one gives a fuck what you think.

No one gives a fuck about ugly virgin autists either

Typical 4chinner response

Where in any of those posts do you see white knighting you utter faggot

I've read countless articles about how men on online dating are too picky, like how the top third of women get more messages than the bottom two-thirds combined.
Nobody wants to talk about how even fat girls have it easier than hot guys though.

It's not that obvious to a lot of people for some reason. I was on /adv/ the other week and there were women in there honestly unironically claiming that online dating is just as hard for women as it is for men. And some men were even agreeing. I've had that convo IRL too, half the women I know that use Tinder insist that they aren't being picky and since I have standards too obviously men and women on Tinder have it equally rough. Go ahead, try getting women to actually admit that Tinder/online dating is easy as fuck for them and that they can get any guy they want pretty easily. Try getting a 5/10 woman to admit that she's being picky when she only talks to 9/10 guys on there

>muh women didn't do anything wrong
>i-it's your fault they're all disgusting whores
>n-not that there's anything wrong with that

work hard, get rich user. its not too late as a male.

consider this, say you are about 25, if you are truly successful as a male then the girl you will be fucking when you are 50 hasnt even been born yet

Self-immolate please

Hang on. You proposed a time for drinks. She agrees.

You then say absolutely nothing, no plans are made at all until that very same day and she's scheduled something else.

You then try to act alpha about it by not rearranging, despite the fact you never fucking arranged anything in the first place?

You're a fucking mong.

You are such a bitter failure that you don't deserve to breed

DAILY REMINDER THAT THIS GIRL THOUGHT THAT SHE WAS OUT OF THIS GUY'S LEAGUE UNTIL HE WON THE OLYMPICS

Just like those rancid cunts you debase yourself to, my response is 'no'.

And you're clingy

Why should he care if he didn't sleep with some whore? Caring implies there was something worth feeling bad about, you're placing too much importance on a random chick he had 0 feelings for

>dog filter cunt

Thank you for your judgement, oh supreme arbitrator of breeding rights.

Neck yourself, nigger.

this girl is extremely unattractive

the fact she rejected him is a very, very sad reflection of the current state of things when an objectively ugly girl like this rejects a guy like this, even without his olympic achievments, he is much more attractive than she is

if you put the smallest bit of ground work in you could of easily gotten with this chick.
seriously what did you expect, you didnt message that girl for FOUR days.

Girls are like monkeys, easily distracted and dont let go of their vine until they've grabbed another

>even without his olympic achievments, he is much more attractive than she is
exactly he is a very good looking male and she isn't even average, she is unattractive

>My tinder match just won the 100m butterfly final and beat Michael Phelps, this is my greatest accomplishment.

>this is my greatest accomplishment
>greatest accomplishment
>accomplishment

what a time to be alive

this last part
If you are a man you struggle talking to average women and get frustrated
If you are a woman you struggle talking to the very top men and get frustrated.

he is not a good looking male. he looks very soft. you could put him in a bra an call him a girl and people would believe you. not what girls are looking for on a hook up app

N O W A G
O
W
A
G

if he isn't a good looking male then I don't even want to know what I am, but I guess I already do since I'm a KV

Like 75% of girls use it, I've even seen 50 years old women use it on Facebook.
>Tfw you discover that the masses of girls are just shallow and retarded.

guys
guys
what if
guys
what if we become the top 16% by lifting, reading, and fashion?

or what if this study is only for tinder sloots?

or what if this is just internet memes to make you bitter and quit trying?
Last night I saw 6 or more manlets with very qt taller than them women.
What if women don't care about looks as much as we do?

>what if we become the top 16% by lifting, reading, and fashion?
you can only do that if you already have good genetics.

>or what if this study is only for tinder sloots?
20% 80% rule is still very real about how women perceive male attractiveness but they will still marry and they will marry someone who they THINK is BELOW them and will be sad and angry because they think that they deserve a top 20% male

>what if we become the top 16% by lifting, reading, and fashion?

Most of the top 16% are there because of height and face. I'm not a bitter memer but that is simply the reality of it.

>makeup

>what if we become the top 16% by lifting
>lifting
yeah that sure helps, don't you think that the top 16% doesn't already lift?

These numbers have actually played out as you describe in other studies.

I recall one where they basically followed the sexual habits of students in a high school. 20% of both genders were fucking constantly, but they were fucking /each other/. The remaining 80% of both pretty much got nothing, and when they did, they tended to be fairly monogamous and uninteresting.

The OP post is great.

I don't understand why so many people are angry by it, think about it.

Society has conditioned men to believe they have to compete with one another to bang the top tier of women, what has actually happened is that while the 80% of guys have been competing with one another, making themselves increasingly hostile to dating and society itself, causing increasing levels of insecurity and frustration, the guys who aren't competing are just cleaning up, because everyone else is too busy fighting each other.

My sex life went through the roof when I started lifting and stopped fucking around with self-help guides, how-to dating wiki's and PUA advice, I started just going out and having fun, and I found I had a much better time going out, as I went out more, I met more people, and over time those people became friends, now I fuck them.

Please don't put this down as another user-screencap-beg post, just think about it, take yourself out of the equation, don't fight with each other over women, learn how to have actual fun and to be a fun person, I guarantee it will help.

>t. chad who was just a bit shy and unconfident
wow thanks great advice! I bet that it will work for me to

Have fun staying lonely and angry you fucking pussy, you sound like the obese man eating himself to death because "diets don't work for me!"

Face can get better with weight loss, height and frame get better with lifting through posture upgrade
Again last night i went out, saw doughy guys, saw effiete (lol auto complete for effiete is Frenchman) guys, saw manlets with 8s and up.
For a man looks are just a part of it, get charisma, wit, and interesting

>Society has conditioned men to believe

And while you're being all hand holding and lovey dovey, I'm stealing yo' girl.

This is men against men and has nothing to do with "society". By taking yourself out of the equation you're literally dropping out and making it easier for the rest of us. Thanks!

Yeah I'm sure in a few decades where there are only leeches who only workout but can't do anything good the world would be good. Fuck them nerds for saving our lives so we don't die from the simplest things like just less than a century ago and fuck them for all the technology they bring. Future is bright!

Who cares. I've fucked 7 girls off tinder so far. I don't give a shit about studies and statistics. Look out for number one and keep hustling brothers.

Actually agree with this 100%. Same experience.

I stopped giving a shit about being better for women and lone behold my sex life improved.

The problem for many people (majority of this board) is they're so insecure about everything. I doubt anyone here would date an insecure woman, not the good insecure but the questioning every action type of phaggatory.

I'd date an insecure woman if she was cute

>stealing my girl

Gee pal I'm shaking in my boots, what are you gonna do? Hit her with one of your quality lines you picked up from Reddit?

You have the mentality of a sexually frustrated boy who has seen too many of these stupid "we are caveman" pastas and picture quotes, you come off to women as desperate and aggressive which is why you only (and rarely) sleep with the very easy ones, hence your crushing dissapointment and obvious insecurities.

Get your shit in order you fucking loser. I used to be an ugly fat teenager and worked hard to get fit. You can do it too you fucking dummy.

>poor social skills

You can improve those you fucking dummy. Stop wearing vidya shirts, get a haircut, and stop talking to girls about my little pony.

>b-but then I'll be chad

Do you want to get laid?

According to you retards it's all about the FACE and HEIGHT and personality and shyness doesn't matter.
If he was a Chad he wouldn't have needed to self improve to get laid, again, according to retards like you.

No, it's annoying. The novelty wears off quickly. On paper it sounds great but you can't even take a shit without her questioning if you don't like her.

at least matt ogus doesn't have disgusting zipper abs

Are you suggesting we kill the top 20%?
Let's do it.

kek

As long as there are 5 men on earth there will be a top 20%

>implying the chink doesnt git roasties
Lmao. That chink is buffer and stronger than 98% of men. Women are attracted to strong men. You think women will choose the skinny twink with a pretty face over the buff dude that can protect them?

Well, most guys think they deserve a top 20% female, so whats the difference?

david laids instagram is full of chicks tagging their friends while ogus instagram of full of dudes

the guy to the left can deadlift more than the guy to the right

Apparebtly, they will

>implying grills can tell the difference

the point is that he is in peak physical condition, which is more than can be said for most men.
he is ripped, and has an average face.

regardless of his olympic achievments, he is FAR more attractive than that girl, who is objectively ugly, and overweight.

The fact she would dismiss him is frankly absurd and a very depressing insight into the 80/20 fact.

haha, no, they don't

most men would be happy to get average girls, and are very content with this

only the very top tier of men think they deserve the top 20% of females, whereas 80% of girls want that top tier of males

>this is my greatest accomplishment

Yes. Yes it is...

It's not fucking disgusting. The fact that you are crying about it rather trying to be in the 16.7% is fucking disgusting

>It's not fucking disgusting. The fact that you are crying about it rather trying to be in the 16.7% is fucking disgusting
I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s.

>80%
>below average
nice math

it is what women perceive as average fucktard

Fuck off. I have risen from own insecurities to build myself and very well know that it is of no use to be soft. Yes, OP will feel fucking bad for sometime, but hopefully he will work on himself. It is absolutely disgusting for a man to cry and not make the change.