Take advantage of this dead cat bounce to sell. This is literally your last chance to get 40 cents

Take advantage of this dead cat bounce to sell. This is literally your last chance to get 40 cents.

cuz we're going to the moon baby

Haha to all the retards that sold at 4-5k SATs yesterday. We are going to the moon on this one boys. The only thing left to do now is choose your lambo

lol @ people unironically thinking this will pump tommorow after being listed on hitbtc. That jump from 0.00005 to 0.00007 was your hitbtc listing getting priced in.

Enjoy your bags ODIN fags.

[spoiler]still holding bags from 0.00016 fucking kill me[/spoiler]

I invest in crypto since 2013. I made a lot of money with BTC, Ethereum, Neo and OmiseGo. Now I'm balls deep (25% of my portfolio) on Obsidian.

Smart money is in this shit, I swear.

>selling a 10m marketcap coin that's gonna be 50-80m by EOY because of short term noise

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

People trade on different time frames. Some people like jumping around from ICO to ICO. Other people like finding a nice coin and sitting on it for months.

this. don't be a pussy. join the /smart money/

agree, but the type of biztard we have here is the one to buy ath after ath and then post wojaks

Is Decred really 10x as valuable as ODN?

decred has fewer coins circulating but yes, it's a shit coin

Third day in a row that the lead dev has been in slack ALL day shilling this pos. Shouldn't he be, you know, programming or some shit?

17x the market cap, not 10x

shouldn't you be, you know, not spending 24/7 FUDing a single low market cap coin?

>p-please sell

Only thing fuding this is the facts

What does that mean? Did the dev sell his coins???

is it a bad thing when devs talk about their coin's price?

still accumulating I see

where does this meme even come from? dev coins are locked in total supply, not circ supply

It's better than Vitalik saying he thinks ETH is overpriced. or Vlad selling most of his ETH stack under $50.

Locked? Bahahahaha
75% of the staking rewards go to the ODN team. How do you not understand how bad that is fag?

accumulate faster, your stupidity is getting annoying

It says only 14.7m ODN were split amongst the members. The rest of it was allocated to funding company expansion. You wouldn't talk about how much ETH Vitalik has and include all of the Ethereum Foundation's ETH.

Read the white paper you dumb cuck
"The remaining amount will be divided between the five core founding members who
already invested a significant amount of time into the project, and to fund their ongoing
commitment to the project."

>what is total supply
>what is circulating supply

>literally

Total supply increases by 26,849 per day or 9.8 million a year and we don't know what the total supply is because they will only update that every 3 months and ban you in slack if you ask. Conveniently there is no working block explorer that would allow you to monitor it either. SCAM

Don't know current circulating supply*

now I get it. you got banned from slack and now you're butthurt lol

Not hard to make a new Slack account cunt

of course. you made a new account so you can get your internet vengeance :^)

Naw, I just like watching this team fuck up their own scam. They can't help themselves. LOL

Sure you do.

looks like Goldman is in on ODN

Holy shit
true if big

He could have gotten that blurry image anywhere.

H-h-he could have gotten that anywhere

Wtf is that pic bro with the dudes in gold ??? What are you smoking ???