What's it like to make it?

To get that qt3.14's affection, to lose weight, or achieve that aesthetic

/lardo/ here. Lost 50lbs, but still more to lose. Sometimes making it seems so far off

yeah, you gotta keep working, but it's not like you only become "in shape" at a certain level. you're getting more and more in shape all along the way. use that as motivation

as soon as i wasn't a fatass anymore, losing 60 lbs, i started getting pussy again and lost all my will power to continue the cut. Started at 240, now 178 and aiming at 155, somehow stuck there since the end of july.
Sometimes i wish i hadn't a nice face and personality and i wasn't so smart and funny, so girls (aka gain goblins) would stay away until i hit otter mode at least.
Not even trolling, it seems now i've became very good at counting calories that i continue to cheat on my diet without getting fat, claiming that tomorrow, or next week, i'll start eating at a deficit again..

I've lost 100lbs. Hitting the 100lbs lost mark didn't really feel like much, since it's such a slow process you see these milestones coming from weeks away. Not much has changed, except my wardrobe.

>get that qt3.14's affection
If you're anything like me you're so used to being undesirable that you won't act on it, kick yourself later and start controlling your diet more and training harder.

you must be born without autism

Make a pic every day at the exact same position.
It's important, you will be doing science a favor
Once a week is not the best, but acceptable

>i started getting pussy again and lost all my will power to continue the cut.

This is the most dangerous thing.
When you get fit, you will get attention from girls everywhere.

Many guys never even think of this as a potential stumbling block, but it is quite literally the biggest one.
You'll get fit, feel good about yourself, and then you'll start to get complacent.

You'll think to yourself "Wow I'm getting so much female attention for once", and, if you're not careful, slowly you will start to slacken, eat outside of your diet, go to the gym less often, until you start to lose aesthetic.

Then girls will stop giving you attention, and you'll be shocked, you'll be devastated. Leading to binge eating.

WHEN YOU "MAKE IT", DON'T GET COMPLACENT.
WHEN YOU GET FEMALE ATTENTION, DO NOT THINK YOU HAVE MADE IT, ALWAYS CONTINUE.

REMEMBER, THEY ARE GIVING YOU ATTENTION FOR YOUR AESTHETIC.
IF YOU GET COMPLACENT AND LOSE YOUR AESTHETIC YOU WILL LOSE THE ATTENTION.

You don't "get" the qts attention user, you fucking take it. Good job with the weight loss though. Keep it up and stop being a pussy.

yeah mate i'm aware of that..just..
i have always been a bit fat..but being smart and funny and with a nice face and nice shoulders etc, i never struggled with girls.
Then, during a toxic relationship that lasted more than 7 years, i gained a lot of weight..went from 185 to 240..at 5'10".
I found myself fat as fatass, so last december i ended the relationship and february 1st i started to count calories. Lost 60 lbs by july.
Now i weight again how i used to be in my teen's. But it's not enough, i want a better aestethic body.
Too bad girls are around me again, even if still overweight..as soon as i got my dick wet, i lost my will power.
It's not easy bros, pray for me. October back to university again and looking to go back on track.

>When you get fit, you will get attention from girls everywhere.

not with shitty facial bone structure

How the fuck, when I lost 60lbs I didn't get any more attention from girls than when I was a fatass. I may have actually gotten less attention. end this suffering

I must be doing something wrong because im not getting any female attention at all despite me being in the best shape of my entire life (196lbs/15%bf)

Do you guys do something else to get the attention?

idk man, they say i look good, compliment me for losing weight, ended up fucking with 2 girls unknown before (they both contacted me for stupid reasons like "ahahah you have a nice dog i have a dog too we should go for a walk all together sometimes") and since i'm not stupid or autistic i ended up sleeping with them. They are also in a long term relationship, and since my ex cheated on me, i had this urge to prove all girls are sluts so more motivation to fuck them.
I guess i must say thanks to massive facial gains after losing weight..because i'm still fat, still have man boobs and still hate my body.

it's a meme

also you get attention not in public spaces but in clubs and shit like that

well, since my ex cheated on me, i ended up hating girls, and women in general. I just took a red pill that opened my fucking eyes, so probably the only thing i did was taking care of myself, be indipendent, and in general never looked at a girl again, even acted irritated when female interaction occurred..idk at some point they come to you.
I know it doesn't make fucking sense, i can't explain it better than this (moreover english is not my native language so i'm sorry)

same happened to me, my ex cheated on me and the next 8 months were a spiral of new perspectives and new insights

now i don't give a shit most of the time, kept things unpersonal but somehow women feel intrigated by this

i'm unable of closing any deals but i have been said by other men that girls sometimes ask for me if i will come or shit like that and i'm antisocial as fuck so that's that

i know exactly what you are talking about
girls are crazy.
These 2 girls i have been fucking in the last 2 months are both in long term relationships and never cheated before, i always stated my thoughs on girls and confirmed that i don't want any relationship now. They still ended up hitting so hard on me at some point i said fuck this shit and ended up sleeping with them.
Being cheated it's one of the worst thing that can happen to you if you really are in love..so i never wanted to be a lover. But at some point they literally throw their pussies at my face, i couldn't say no.

i though being a jerk was a meme, apparently i was wrong

Ex dumped me for some other dude and since then i started taking lifting more seriously and got my life in order
Since the breakup its been hell and i havent gotten laid once

I must be cursed or something because girls just dont come, no matter what i do i cant seem to get em to want to be part of my life

probably you are trying too hard to get them.
Forget women, hate them. They don't exist, treat them like they were men. Always act like you have something better to do, don't give them attention, don't be nice, don't even think about looking at them to check if they are looking at you.

Well not really, i dont go out of my way to interact with them and tend to focus more on myself
One girl i actually, sad as it might seem get pissed at and avoided activly because she was such a retard
Long story short, she was flirting alot but kept on flaking all the time, turns out she had a boyfriend and only wanted attention
Anyway, it didnt make her more interested and it hasnt worked for any other girl either

I dont know man, i might just be fucked for life
I thought these things would come naturally but girls just seem totally uninterested

I'm 240 6'0 and struggling. keep on starting and stopping keto

i just want to cardiobunny through my cut and not have to eat tiny amounts of food every day

it's not easy as it could seem from what i wrote before..it takes time, luck, confidence..it's not like i'm drowning in pussy, maybe i had luck and took the only two occasions i had.
your time will come, just keep your head up and live your life at the best

Im growing old, im 28 now and luck doesnt seem to be on my side
Ill go take a shower and contemplate why things are so fucked up for me and seemingly me alone

All you other guys seem to be doing great and get girls consistently

i'm 28 too for the record. I don't have a steady job, i've started university again and my life pretty much sucks.
I just don't let things to bring me down. Good luck

according to this I'm a normalfag

I hate my life tho

>tfw started out strong but ended with a 60

I'm impressed by the accuracy

129, yet here I am again, alone in my dorm on a saturday night
I answered it honestly too..

>60
>outsider of both, alone with your feelings

guessed as much

Got rekt in the mental category, everything else was fine

oops.