Which mode is that?

The Pitt

Takes 2 years for a skinny guy

this is like his fight club bod without the arms and shoulders

if you don't look like that already without lifting you're not skinny enough and your genetics are shit

2 years, really?

>said the fatty

On tren, maybe.

If you plan to stay natty forget about it

6 months

1 week.

>Which mode is that?

it's the mode 70 percent of Amercans males had between until recently.

It was described as a "common male body".

Doubt that is a "common male body"

his abs are jacked bro... most men do not have a waist line like that. his arms are faggot tier though

>roid
>great genetics
>endless hours in the gym every day for years
if you don't have all of those don't even dream about it.

2 years of ab workouts

CHAD GOD MODE

Maybe that with more body fat

twink mode

what a trickster

i'm not even fat but you must be really fucking new or anorexic if you think that body requires anything besides genetics, the occasional pushup, and crunches. You must be some lardass reject from Veeky Forums

His abs are chiseled so he's got great genetics and/or is on the "don't eat like a retard and do pushups" routien

Chad Pitt mode

>2 years
More like 6 months

for Veeky Forums's standarts this is DYEL mode. For irl standarts it's a good summer body, great for approaching girls and starting a conversation with "how ya doin?"

So I can achieve that body by just lowering my bf to 10%?

>reading comprehension

wtf i look better than that after a year of training.
so what normies are saying ( indirectly ) is that all i need is confidence and to not be a sperg ?

and to have a godlike face like his.

Not even. If youre skinny. 3

"Brad Pitt from Fight Club" mode

this was the average hunter-gatherer body, maybe. the average post-agricultural body has never been that lithe.

and even that is iffy

I thought that was Tyler Nixon from the thumbnail in the catalog

That's called the body you get from having lots of sex, and not caring about gains, the true alpha male body.

He had bigger arms there.

It's the "be wealthy as fuck and spend inordinate amounts of money on personal trainers and chefs to completely solve all of your exercise and nutrition problems" mode.