Manlet goals

I just got rejected by a girl on tinder due to height. I'm 5'3.
Other than killing myself, how do I make the best of a bad situation? I've always put effort into being Veeky Forums but now I'm wondering if all the calorie counting, lifting is worth it at my height. Ive got a good face. Decent frame. Should I just get slim and roll with what I have? Got a bright future career wise. Seriously help Veeky Forums

Stop the self pitty would be a good start else the insecurity will isolate you further.

First: ignore memes, this is the reality.

Second: 5'3 is dangerous territory, assuming you're reporting your height accurately which most don't do. It depends on your country. 5'3 in Netherlands I honestly would say you will have a very rough time finding a girl. A significant portion of the population in other countries have women of that size or lower, so they're your best bet, though at 5'3 you have to start considering that they will feel embarrassed to be with you in public since you'll be a public spectacle.

>I've always put effort into being Veeky Forums but now I'm wondering if all the calorie counting, lifting is worth it at my height.

this implies that the only reason you were fit is to get girls, not because of the multitude of other benefits? user, of course lifting is worth it even without girls

Oh actually, looking at your chart I'm 5'4. H-Hooray? From the UK..
To be honest it's always been a mix of both. Guess I'm just really feeling my height for the first time. Feels bad brah.

My friend's dad is about that height, he's a musician I'm his 40s, and according to my friend, he still gets hit on by women. And his new wife is average height, but taller then him, and she's a hot blonde with no kids.

I've seen a picture of him, looks similar to that guy from green day, just a skinny Manlet who plays rock music.

That's kind of encouraging actually. Thanks for sharing. Any more like this?

that is pretty damn fucking short, but as long as your gf is shorter than you (and there are still lots of girls shorter), it's not really an issue.

That's what I tell myself sometimes. In fact my ex was the same height as me and didn't care. Others thought we looked cute together. Guess I gotta find similar ones then eh. Things are looking hopeful :')

>5'9 men have more partners than 5'10-6'0 men
is that because there's more 5'9 guys?

176 cm is 5 '9? I always thought I was a manlet. Now I am king of manlets. Feels good man.

1 inch is 2.54cm
divide your height in cm by 2.54
and you'll know your height in inches

How old are you ? I went to a growth "spurt" at 22, from 5ft8 to 5ft10.

A 5ft7 man has more girls than a 5ft10..

22. I don't sense a spurt coming my way anytime soon user

>tfw my dream as a child was to be 180cm (5'11")
>now 5'11 adult
>learn the metric system
>6'1" now my dream height
it's too late, time to end it. am i right?

I can confirm that.

OP is 5'3, you are 5'11 but you keep complaining... Are you retarded.

it's bad bait, I was waiting for some 6'3 guy to claim he feel short

And a 6'3 and 6'4 one has less than a 6'1 and 6'2 guy

>tfw my dream was to be 2m even and jacked
>tfw 185cm manlet
A-at least I can put on muscle easily enough

> tfw 6yo 4ft10, my dream was to be 5ft0 (I loved Kuririn, he had the hottest girls in DB)
> now 6ft8
BRAVO ! I want to commit suicide now.

It's on average, so no.

>5'3.
Time to get on the estrogen

don't make me have hope like this

Short guys do better IRL/in bars/clubs/parties than online. Same with fat guys. Online there is a disconnect and girls reject all the time based on a single flaw because online girls have many options all the time. At a party, a girl has only a handful of options and may pick a shorter guy if the guy is hotter/cooler/funnier etc than the other few guys interested.

Take estrogen to grow tits and dress up like a girl so I can fuck your boi pussy op

>how do I make the best of a bad situation?
Stay off Tinder, faggot. It's just the 'meat market' of the 21st century, the way bars and clubs were in the previous century. Don't expect to meet quality women there, expect to meet superficial, shallow, greedy whores.

glutes or gtfo, op

> average height master race
> just as many partners as taller guys
> easier gains