My gym has one of these

My gym has one of these

How do I use it without looking like a colossal faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/technology-37373244
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

use your fists and move them speedily towards the sack

Start with a smaller object and use lots of lube

Practice your headbutt

Find the hole and stick your dick in it.

Gently caress

Kek

what purpose does it have?

Can I be able to defend myself by practising on it? What muscles does it help with?

>bbc.co.uk/news/technology-37373244

You're going to want to start by shadowboxing in the mirror of the free weight section for at least 15 minutes to make sure you've got the form down. After that go over there and show everyone what you can do

Dont forget to shadowbox between sets when you lift. You want everyone to know that you're the cool boxer guy that no one can mess with.

shadow boxing all ways give me sore muscles. not op btw. i have been boxing for about a year lol but usually use the heavy bag.

Your punching muscles lol there was a study where they asked guys how long could they keep throwing effective punches, and most said at least 60 seconds.. when it came time to start punching, most men were too tired to throw an effective punch after just 15 seconds.

I use the one at my 24 hour gym, but only if nobody is around. If you aren't training for anything, it's just fun imo.

SAVAGE

kek

if you have never used one before, you can't escape looking like a total utter failure

You can use it for doing cardio with tabata intervals.

CRUSHED, op.

Punch it when it's still or moving away from you, never when it's coming toward you

This guy is legit. Listen to him.

Even if you do know how to use one. I actually know how to box fairly well but it's weird as fuck doing it in a Gold's.

That's some of the softest shit I've ever read

>mfw in the stretching area
>dude comes and hovers right over me while I'm stretching (less then 2 feet)
>starts shadow boxing
>me and a qt next to me look at each other in the mirror

Top kek