I didn't think it could get any better

Other urls found in this thread:

classicdelegate.biz/faucet
classicdelegate.biz
classicdelegate.biz/login
discord.gg/tAX8hWU
classicdelegate.biz/faq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

looks like every 60 minutes you can roll a number between 0-10000 and get small ARK payouts based upon where you land.

biz_classic and biz_private voters get 3x rewards

cool

MY LINKZ ARE GONEE! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this is so fucking cool sheesh

Best delegate

comfiest delegate

It's a public faucet anybody can use to get free ark.

Payout numbers are set to a low value until we get a good sense of public interest and how much it'll cost to run it. We're funding this from our own pockets until we get *biz_private* into the Top-51.

biz_private will have a 50k minimum and pay out 95% with the remaining 5% being used to fund the faucet.

50k minimum of Ark?

So it's for the whales

Its targeted towards whales from other delegates. I believe biz_private has one of the highest payout rates for whales than any other delegate

huh

Yup, riding on the backs of whales seems to be the quickest way to get into forging. Once biz_private is up, we can increase the faucet payouts to give out ~21 ark a day which is way more than what we're giving out now.

There are private delegates that pay 85-90%. There's no reason they shouldn't vote for us instead. They'll be getting paid more and helping something that'll promote ark and ultimately drive the price up.

the future is bright

brighter than atomic war

in a good way

You are beyond based. Keep up the great work.

ARK is gonna change the world motherfucker.

damn i love you guys

and i love Ark

/ourcoin/

Where there is a will, there is a way.

And by god do we have the will.

Wow click a captcha for a one in 10,000 chance of winning 30 cents. Sounds like a great use of my time.

Does the Veeky Forums delegate give me the most ARK? I have like 500

Shill me on this delegate thing guys

I currently own 150 Ark on bittrex. Is it worth to put them on the wallet and stake this? How much would I get paid?

damn ark is /comfy/

1.5 ark times 3 are more like ~14 dollars

I'll pay you for your asshole.

fuck off faggot go shave a sharpie in your butthole elsewhere

the wallet is really slick and easy to use. You won't earn a ton of "interest" by staking, but its more than you'll earn with it sitting on bittrex.

i just plugged 1 ark into the daily payout calculator of biz_classis and it said 0.00024188 ark.. so 1.00024188^365 is 1.092289 which is pretty hardcore stuff compared to traditional means of "letting your money work for you". the possible price swing of ark itself is not to be forgotten as well

yes, but it will be higher payouts (for whales AND people like you) once the whales are in their own delegate (biz_private)

splitting the delegacy is the only way to go at this point. The pool is getting bigger and bigger which means payouts have been decreasing. This will help us tremendously in the long run.

What I like about our ARK dads (moon man and uncle chang) is that they are the only ones that seem to be actively planning stuff like this.

ARK truly is /our/ coin

I've been here for a few months, traded every shitcoin shilled here and there.
One I've held, through thick and thin;
ARK

where are the roll odds? the page says to click the link but I can't find it

The biz delegate gives less than the others :(

Can't put a price on loyalty

classicdelegate.biz/faucet

Those global delegate calculators may not always be accurate. But we've grown so large there is more dilution going on in our pool so that may also be what you're seeing.

biz_classic is the 2nd biggest delegate so yea there's more dilution. But we're also the safest delegate. My old delegate (ryano) paid more because he had less votes and so less dilution. But less votes meant he was more easily knocked out of the top 51 which he was for a bit and we lost out on payments.

I'm making like .6 Ark a day with my 2600, you have to take the monthly loyalty bonus into account too.
I honestly didn't bother to look at the other delegates since this is /our delegate/.

Are you me? 2150 Ark here and didn't bother to look at other delegates either.

Clearly not because I have more Ark than you.

Looks like BTC is pumping again, get ready to weather another storm Arkmarines

2001 Arklet here, I never looked at anything, just voted biz_classic. There are no other delegates as far as I'm concerned.

Yup, this is the tradeoff. Do you want to "set it and forget it" or do you want to min-max your delegate?

Both options have pros and cons. biz_classic isn't getting knocked out of the top 51 any time soon. In fact we haven't even left the top 10 in months. We're extremely secure, but also more diluted because of our high number of votes.

Thanks so much for your support. I love you guys. N-No homo tho

Thank YOU, the Ark community is lucky to have you.

We're all going to make it.

So basically I send 1 Ark and vote through my ark wallet, and I get payouts depending on how much my initial deposit was?

ARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

This is pretty cool and I'd like to roll but I forgot my classicdelegate.biz login, is there an active discord i could join to give you more info?

It's been over a month and I never got my stake payout you fffffffffffffffffffucks

Correct. The 1 ark isn't send to us though. That's the network fee to cast a vote (being reduced to 0.1 in the new update).

If you vote for biz_classic, you can register your address on our website and customize your payout schedule (daily, weekly, or monthly) as well as be eligible for triple rewards on our faucet.

classicdelegate.biz

If you forgot your password you can reset it. classicdelegate.biz/login

But our discord is: discord.gg/tAX8hWU

Address? All 1400 of our voters have gotten paid. You may be an arklet and not acrrued over 1.1 ark yet.

No, this is my problem. joining after i fumble with all the noscript fuckery, one sec

Always happy to support my fellow Veeky Forumsarkies.

What the point of this whole delegate/payout system though?

Brand new to crypto scene desu.
Also, buying Ark. Been putting it off for a couple of days.

AddVEXTXPN4qo7yurwMsvMCCGuf5hMaUVR

It's not like I'm drowning in ARK stake or anything but my dashboard is still saying my payout is pending when I got myself verified on the 11th of last month. Is there a particular day when monthly payouts are supposed to be made?

You currently have 0.97396531 Ark pending which is below the 1.1 ark minimum threshold for payout.

We increased the minimum threshold due to the price pump that mooned Ark from $0.50 to over $4.00, which made the 0.1 ark transaction cost too expensive. Our small arklet voters (like you) were having most of their payout getting eaten up by the fee so we increased the minimum to save our arklets' money.

If it's been over a month, you will get paid automatically when you hit 1.1 ark.

classicdelegate.biz/faq

oh the 1.1 is the payment threshold, alright

How long before I can buy Ark with Fiat? Will that be a thing when the market launches? I hate getting pinged by BTC fees.

>biz_classic is the 2nd biggest delegate

Holy shit, we've gone far.

When I put my Ark in a few days ago we were #4, did we really jump up that fast?

ok I can't get discord to work, it just won't let me post.

so how low do you think ark will fall before it will rise again?

probably not much further

is now a good point to buy or should i wait a couple more days?

sub 48k sats is probably not gonna be a terrible buy no.

When Bitcoin corrects back down or after the fork

There's a ton of good news on the horizon, any prices you're seeing today will probably be considered a steal in a month's time

just bought 4k

Nice just sent you 100k

Look you made a little candle

Nice just deleted 100k

Dude seriously, I cannot into discord. I feel really dumb but I want a shot at that faucet roll.

No you didn't. Besides, that would be about 250k $ which would actually be a complete lifestyle change for me.
Here is my Address, I will also except 0.0001k ^^
AHVF1viXHnR2GU8PZXtWfjzVJQenFsC5WR

sauce on .gif, i need a vid for tonite

>I'm voting for a delegate giving ARK away rather than paying it out to me

JUST

is that from the new IT remake?

I've had it for a while, i have no idea.

Oh man BTC is gonna double top and come crashing down. Get ready for something. I don't know if it's good or bad but it's something!

You should be able to speak. You were given the "passenger" role. Try refreshing.

if BTC crashes down money will go back into alts, which is good for ARK.

I don't think it's going to tank until after the fork though, people are accumulating to snag some BTG

Nice, timed my buy-in almost perfectly. I'm already slightly in the plus, hope I'll not go below 48k again.

>hope I'll not go below 48k again.

Probably friend. Doesn't matter though. Let's hold our hands and look at the future.

These days leading up to the fork anything is possible but in terms of USD we are way up from nearly $2.30 last week.

60,000 bitcoins are on the move from one wallet, this could be a massive dump incoming.

I'm so torn between keeping my LINK/ARK 50/50 split or dumping it all into ARK and staking. I'm slightly up on LINK but haven't completely bought in to the "free money" meme going into SIBOS. Anyone here liquidate LINK for ARK?

Keep both man. The extra staking isn't worth it in this space right now unless you're already earning several arks a day.

I'm not staking my ark based on its current value, but what it will be worth 3+ years from now

???

That's true. It's always just a bit painful watching ARK go back up to $3 and knowing that my LINK funds can be getting put to work in ARK, which I have close to complete faith in at this point. I first bought in around $0.65 and haven't shaken that feeling that this is still very much on it's way up.

I refreshed, it still doesn't give me permission, which is fine. I have a new problem though, when I try to reset the password on the cd.biz it gives me this, flashes a red error message "undefined" for a split second, and my password isn't changed.

Okay I remembered my old password so I'm in, disregard, but I'm posting this anyway in case you haven't seen it. I have noscript and request policy on all the time, my next step would have been to remove those and try again. You're the man, Mr. Chang sir, thanks again.

So if Im an arklet with 160 ARK, seems like with this new faucet system its still worth it to stake my ARK right? Can confirm?

>I have noscript
That'll do it.

It's 2017, all websites are heavily reliant on javascript now but I understand your concerns.

We don't have any malicious code and the only tracking we do is through the analytics code we use from Statcounter.com, which you can block.

The rest of the javascript is used to render the website and just that. We're not doing any funny business.

Rolling was fun

Anyone get a roll higher than the smallest payout? I rolled 4 times, lowest every time.

Same

it's a 49/50 chance for the lowest reward

I got the lowest 4 times aswell, but on average you only get something other than the lowest payout every 50th roll (2% chance).

>The rest of the javascript is used to render the website and just that.
It never renders fully on qutebrowser (doesn't even have a noscript).

Yeah well within the odds and all, no complaints. I continue to be impressed based Uncle Chang and Moon Man.

We've had 1 roll of 9997 which won them 0.15 Ark. If they were a voter they would've gotten 0.45. Also a handful of 0.015 rolls too.

Payout numbers are set to a low value until we get a good sense of public interest and how much it'll cost to run it. We're funding this from our own pockets until we get biz_private into the Top-51. Once we have a steady forging income, all of it will go towards the faucet so that's 21 ark given out a day which will substantially increase payouts for everyone.

We also described our random roll algorithm so it's (((provably fair))). You can confirm for yourself that we're not cheating you.

We've tested the site on Firefox and Chrome only. Haven't had the time or resources to check browsers like Qute, sorry.

link and ark are /ourcoins/ that cant be debated anymore. good stuff uncle.

So what's the name for the smallest division of an Ark, Arktoshi? Satarky?

Artoshi sounds nice but I don't think there's an established term yet

I've been using the word "arktoshi" but not sure if it's caught on t b h.