/fraud/ general

Steroids general

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11245085
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dubs and FL gf

>tfw no gf

what steroids don't share diminishing returns with testosterone?

I can't handle prolactin and DHT derivatives make my hair follicles thinner.

Tfw

So fit I took the plunge. After lifting for years I'm finally ready to turn in my natty card.

I'm 180lb 5'7. I can squat 3pl8, 26 years old, lifting for about 7 years now.

I got 3 vials of test e, some tbol, aromasin and nolva. I did some research but I just want to run everything by some experts before I commit. My plan:

500mg test e per week, 50mg tbol every day for first four weeks. I take weeks 11 and 12 off and then nolva 40/40/20/20. 12.5mg aromasin every injection day starting with my third. But I'll respond to my own feelings/bloodwork.

I've got an extra vial so I could potentially go 15 weeks if I want. I'll judge things then.

I want to know if this is a good first cycle. I'd like to gain a few more pounds of muscle and then i think I'd be happy with my physique (for a manlet even 5lbs can make a difference). I don't want to explode or attract suspicion or get lots of sides. Does pct look good? Do I need clomid as well, kinda scared of vision sides. Is 12.5 aromasin e3.5d a good starting point for this level of test? I've been told 500mg of test and tbol are both relatively mild and for me even a little extra muscle in the shoulders would make a huge difference.

Should I extend my cycle a few more weeks if I get to week 10 and want to keep going? I bought extra of everything in case of dropping a vial, etc...

I think I've got pinning down, any advice on that front? I was thinking a volume routine would be best. I also run 15 miles a week, will that interfere? Mostly a short run every day.

Thank you all for any advice you can give. I'm about to ascend beyond humanity and become a god. Very excited.

>Some experts
Kek

I just turned in my natty card recently as well. I'm still awaiting the effects since I've only pinned twice.

Is there anything that

1: will dry me out like tren
2: is not a dht derivative
and 3: will not make me a fucking insomniac asshole like tren does

? Don't want to touch masteron as I don't want to risk uber-skullfucking my hairline

Post gf pics.

So I've got some really stubborn acne on my back and delts even though my e2 is good and I'm running 20mg EoD of Accutane.

What would you guys try as the next option? Im thinking nizoral for both the antifungal and antidht effects or up the accutane to 20mg ED or crash my e2 and see if it helps.

You're asking a lot.

What do you guys think about using roids far below your natty potential?

>500mg test e

Why not 300mg for a first time? Gains will come anyway or are you competing?

>I can squat 3 plate

At that height and weight? Oh god...

I'm taller and weighed less when I squatted 5plate.

Ffs, I hadnt lifted in almost 2 years and squatted 3plate in less than a month.

>10 weeks

......gtfo

1-16 500 test-e
1-5 40 tbol.
12-16 30 var/msten/sdrol.

Pct?

200 test/week until next "cycle"

Nobody cares but mast, and mast lies.

>180 lbs
>5'7
>3pl8 squat
youre fat, lose weight before using steroids
cycle is too short, add at least 2 more weeks (id do 15 weeks)
>Is 12.5 aromasin e3.5d a good staring point for this level of test?
id say no, especially considering that you need to take aromasin at least eod for your e2 levels to remain reasonably even
pct looks ok
doses are fine
routine depends on your goals
running will interfere about as much as it does natty

so it's too good to be true?

tren just makes me such an anti social asshole, i don't like it too much. the combination of the anger and the sleep deprivation makes me not give half a shit about other people

Dandelion root with low e2 from ai and potassium pills.

why are you scared of dht derivatives?

Yeah 5'7 180 should be stronger than I was at 6'0-6'1, 165. Not weaker.

Can you hook me up with 2c-b and MDMA? from NL

I get that.

I'd try low test, high win by desu

hair loss

haven't had any yet with ~8 months of gear usage total and i want to keep it that way

Winny*

there are dht derivatives that dont cause hair loss
there are non-dht derivatives that do cause hair loss

>Squated 495
>6'1" 165

Were you a super t-rex?

you squatting 5pl8 at 6' 165 is kind of freaky though

>fucking over your hormones for tiny gains

this "beginner cycle" bullshit troll never gets old.

Should tell non-lifting newbies to only train 15 minutes a day, the gains will still come anyway, better than nothing.

I'm already an anti social asshole to begin with. Will tren make it worse??

On the plus side it should make your beard thicker

>Pct?
>200 test/week until next "cycle"

Welcome to Mr. Bones wild ride

Diuretics like aldactone

>I can squat 3pl8
>lifting for about 7 years now.
wtf

Plates are 20kg here. And I squatted 220 at 75-76kg. So, actually only 480lbs?

My therapist checked my form those few times.

And I looked pretty dyel. I had just actually lifted for 5 years. Instead of "lifting"

I squatted +- 25kg less before gear with low T.

I also incline benched over 120kg. 130 iirc.

Bent over rows 120kg for reps. And 10+ reps weighted pullups, with 40kg around my waist. That's still the one im most proud of.

I want that back. There's a reason I find mast's posts weird. Might as well pin synthol for his goals...

We have similar stats, expect I'm 5'6 and weigh 172ish. I'm not even gonna consider my first cycle until I'm around 10 percent bodyfat.

>You should drop some weight

Are estrogen sides even worse when you cycle at a high body fat percentage? I feel like I've read that it makes you more susceptible to gyno.

We can't all be greek gods like you pOtoN, his squat is fine for his weight.

>wants to roid in 3 months
>doesn't know how aromatization works

Just email me, im getting a fair amount in the next 10 days. Happy to share.

sorry but no

I was squatting 3 plates after barely a year of lifting at 180 pounds. I'm 6'0 though

s e v e n y e a r s

3 plate for 180lbs is fatfuckmode. It's not fine. Especially not after 7 years of lifting.

Women who lift for 7 years should be able to hit that ffs.

I don't usually say this, but he needs to check his diet and routine first because this is just sad.

ESPECIALLY at that height.

And I wish I was greekgodmode, havent been that strong in 2 years. It's depressing.

ok my guys I need a bit of advice

I'm about to start another cycle of Dnp in October when it starts getting cool again. it's not my first cycle by the way.

should I run the dnp with t3? I've heard that after you're done with a dnp cycle your metabolism drops drastically and you bounce back gaining more weight than usual. maybe supplement the dnp cycle with some t3? or just dnp with the usual supplements to stay healthy?

what's your mail? I'm just looking for a reputable source and I've seen you posting for 2+ years so I trust you a lot more than any DNM vendor.

>DNM vendor
where do you think he gets his shit from dumbo

This.

I work out like a retard and hardly ever gain mass because i'm scared to get fat btw. Eventually the body adapts and does get stronger.

Are you using any AAS?

Conventional wisdom says to steer clear of t3 unless you have some kind of AAS supporting you, because t3 is catabolic to muscle.

If you are using AAS then go for it.

rate my coming blast:

100mg TrenA ED
100mg TestP ED
100mg MastP ED

For 10 weeks.
Thinking maybe take the test down to EOD, let the tren do it's thing?

Good for you

>His squat is still ranked inbetween intermediate and advanced for his weight

Well, it's obvious he hasn't been lifting for seven years religiously. His squat would be through the roof. He's just one of those guys who lifts for a few months, then stops for 5-6 then gets back into it. But he's been doing that for seven years.

But yeah, he needs to get his shit in order before he cycles or it's really not going to help his cause.

I get the basic concept, but no I'm not an expert on the subject. Thanks for pointing that out.

Hey frauds just started my tbol only cycle today but i missed my first workout because i was busy fucking my girl. Am i going to make it?

if ur fuckin a real live human grill then yes you've already made it

>tbol only cycle
wow you will increase your gains by 1.2% and then fuck up your hormones for no reason\

Do you guys think I could put some test e in an insulin pump? That way I would always have stable levels of test and would never have to worry about pinning again. Seems like a genius idea desu.

Hi Tom

Congratulations on being a retard

Up the ai slightly, use head&shoulders shampoo on your shoulders and back whilst in the shower, leave it on for 2 mintues. It contains a few ingredients that really make a world of difference. Tanning helps. Shower twice a day. Change sheets often.

>legs and arms feel like they are getting leaner
>abdominal area ESPECIALLY the hips/lower back/lower stomach feel like they are getting fat as fuck

on 500 test 50 dbol, standard baby stuff. i am assuming this means it is just bloat?

Just accept the monster abs you're gonna get.

Has anyone bought SARMs? Specifically s4. Where did you buy it from?

wat

I'm 18, pretty convinced I should get on gear when I get out of college.

I am doing SS now and progressing like never before, I was 150 pounds at age 15 and now 215 pounds and pretty lean - no gut, et cetera.

What should I be focusing on? I want to make my tendons as strong as possible. I usually eat half a bag of spinach everyday and a gallon of milk.

I had a real problem with sleep the past summer but once I got on schedule it went away. No more video games and chicken wings. Even Usain bolt had that problem.

The worst junk food I have been eating lately is a couple graham crackers. Going to be completely clean from now on out.

GOLEM GET YE GONE

>215 pounds
>lean

are you 6'7?

>SARMs
>Cancer

do not want

>Going to be completely clean from now on out.

I remember when I had a bad problem with graham crackers in college. Lost my job, gf, dog, house and it put a huge strain on all of my friendships. That goddamn grammy goodness though

>brb calling my sponsor

why the fuck if ur gonna do gear anyway would u start AFTER u finish college where all the prime pussy is like for real

You want LGD not S4.

Actually s4 is the one with the bad vision sides if I remember correctly

>still do not want

PLEASE ANSWER
strawpoll.me/11245085
>strawpoll.me/11245085
strawpoll.me/11245085
>strawpoll.me/11245085
strawpoll.me/11245085
>strawpoll.me/11245085

I don't want to start too early

Lean as in my stomach has no gut... Not claiming to be Ronnie here.

Honestly i could eat a box of Graham's in a day. I pulled a muscle in my stomach once throwing up after.

Why can't I hold all these feels

>is bimbo dead or alive?
>yes
>no

are you stupid

>>I don't want to start too early
if ur 215 lbs lean then u probably don't need it anyway so don't worry

If you don't have visible abs you can't call yourself lean.

>i have visible abs but i am physically feel as fucking shit if i feel myself up

thanks loose skin

sounds like it's time to up the ai

How fat am I?

20-25%

also keep in mind I said PRETTY lean

I'm not natty limit like Jeff seid

Blast and do retarded amounts of core loading exercises.

Deadlift/squat, farmers carries with the trap bar, push press, etc.

Have you used it? Where'd you get it from btw

that is fat as shit u are no where near any fucking limit retard

So after 5 years of gear I would probably scrape past 200lbs cut?

pretty fucking fat dude

Ur mom is fatter :)

Gonna be new king of fit in 1 year, mark me buddy

We're all gonna le make it ;)

Is there any chance getting serious health consequences from running 200-250mg of DNP for 2-3 weeks at a time? From what I've read around this seems to be a quite low dose only giving the classic sweating, etc. But I'd really like to be 100% sure of not fucking myself up forever.
Thanks brehs.
(qtddtot ignored this :( )

Who knows. Look at yolo. He's been using some of the strongest roids on the market for 3 years and still looks natty.

Why you holding your pecker though?
Seems lewd.

>standard episode of fatass who thinks he's "pretty lean" gets butthurt when people call him a fatass

My friend used dnp once and he is dyel and it made him basically retarded

Is there a chance? Yes. Is it very likely? No.

Research what could go wrong a bit more

there is always a risk with dnp. you could be one of the few genetically fucked people who get cataracts from it

no I'm being a good sport. I know I have work to do and am thankful to get motivation. I just started lifting seriously tho so I am just really hyped to get big

>roiding for meteor physique

a lot of people get acne from milk.

i didnt believe it myself but after i stopped drinking milk my acne cleared out to 70%

I'm in week 12 of my cycle and here are my bloods. Did 30 days Dbol and 12 weeks Test E. Pretty standard shit. I'm thinking of BnC, so I'd blast for 8 more weeks, then cruise for 20.

Few questions, do my bloods look good enough to BnC? I'd just be staying with Test E. Could I restore some of my natural T levels if I cruise at a low dose, possibly using HCG?

Lastly, is 1500 a cut off point used in these tests, meaning my Test levels could be in the 2k-4k range? Thanks

>it is a girls start caption their photos "so baby pull me closer in the backseat of your rover" to show that they will only date a guy that can afford to drive a ranger rover meanwhile in the song it is about a girl that can't afford a range rover that got it from her parents, episode
wtf I hate women now

what the fuck

It probably was you, and DNP was not even necessary.

As I said, all logs/reports seem to mention that issues come at higher doses, hence my question about keeping < 250mg.
Research shows that cataracts were only and always contracted by female > 35 years old. Not that it's law but I don't fall in either of those categories, so the chances are low.

Thanks for replying anyway. I was hoping someone with first hand experience would share their views.

How long do roids stay "safe" for after breaking the seal?
I've got about 5ml of a test/tren/mast rip left over in a vial from about 6 months ago. Will it still be OK to use?