Red Flags in girls

Your red flags in girls, Veeky Forums?

You're pathetic.

Motivational shirts tbqh

They like me.

They have a vagina

This is r9k 2.0

Drug use, though this should be a RF to anyone.

They're holding a red flag.

When they like horses.

>can't cook
>smokes or do drugs
>bad relationship with parents
>hyper feminist
>doesn't have goals in life
>doesn't want children
>fat

but that means they're rich

so you are desperate for a wife?

All of these minus the parents.
My wife hadnt spoke to her mother in 10 years before last month.

I dont know what this signifies.

No social media accounts/no facebook. Red flag of all red flags.

big fucking red flag

>tfw gf lives on a farm

return2reddit, newfag

she's gonna be fucking niggers while you watch in no time

Kek

Single moms.

I'm 24 in about a month and there are memes on facebook now even about how "if you're still single at 25 you're most likely gonna be a step dad".

I don't have a rush to get a GF to be honest. I'm content working on my career now that I've graduated this past summer and working full time for the first time in my life. There's plenty of time for me as a male to settle down later. I accept that I probably won't find a similarly aged girl without kids already, though. So I'll probably be eternally single with the occasional hook up or fling every now and then, because I'll overdose on bath salts before I settle down with a single mother. And I say this as someone who knows several single moms who are absolutely fantastic people and gorgeous as well.

>i want an attentionwhore who reads her news from kikebook

>bad relationship with parents
What if it's justified? You're trying to hard.

I feel you, fellow self-sabotage user

Did she train there as well?

>"if you're still single at 25 you're most likely gonna be a step dad".
nope.

not into girls who didn't learn basic household shit and feminine things like making yourself look better from their lack of mother or general daddy issues from lack of strong father

What does this prove? When men are in their early to mid peak, the women will already be long past their prime and already have three kids from when they were good looking.

it means you can fuck childless 18-23 year-olds with reckless abandon when you hit 33 and have a nice car and money. keep working at it and also start lifting. young women get wet when they see a muscluar mid-30's successful guy. call me autism, call me whatever, but at the end of the day it's true.

>Overly anxious and always talks about their problems
>Incapable of keeping their apartment/area clean
>No desire or ambition for themselves
>Multiple relationships in brief periods of time
>A lot of medication
>Gets really attached within a few days

Plus another one that I find hard to describe. It's the "she's batshit crazy" feeling.

No it means they're spoiled it also mean they suck horse cock

Fuark, this shit right here. The moment a girl shows interest in me without me putting in effort i start looking for what's wrong with this chick.

He is right my brother and I both do this