Nu-males are taking over. Every girl I see nowadays has like 3-4 numales following her and catering to her every whim...

Nu-males are taking over. Every girl I see nowadays has like 3-4 numales following her and catering to her every whim. How do real men compete?

By not being a nu-male.

She isn't fucking any of them so who cares

I get physically disgusted when I am out in public and I see a 6/10 with 3-4 orbiting nu males around her. It's more common than not these days

You are making this up for (you)s.

This has nothing to do eith fitness

Stop making this fucking thread I'm sick of seeing that stupid face every day on Veeky Forums

true but they get in the way if you're trying to slide it in m8.

GOTTA BLAST

>being scared of nĂ¼-males

you don't have female friends user ?

forget about other people
dont even label anyone desu or compare yourself to anyone

just fucking be you. forget everyone else and do what you love. eventually you will attract exactly what you're seeking

>competing with beta orbiters

I got some news for you breh

why the fuck do all nu-males have the islam-beard?

it looks fucking disgusting.

cultural enrichment

females can't be friends

>how do I defeat my inferiors

I hate to tell you this, but you wouldn't need to ask this if you were better than them.

>Every girl I see nowadays has like 3-4 numales following her
>I see a 6/10 with 3-4 orbiting nu males around her
>they get in the way if you're trying to slide it in m8.

reddit and PUA have ruined your shit brain. every time you see this is probably just a case of some friends hanging out, or a few buds hanging out and one of them bringing their girlfriends along.

you deserve to get dragged behind a car

She'll get one look at a Veeky Forums bro and next thing we know, nu-male is tweeting about how the friend zone sucks and girls don't respect nice guys. Most of these dudes end up gay anyway.

A nu-male cannot even function as a shitty roadblock to an alpha.

You can literally fuck the bitch, dump her and that guy will literally take care of your offsprings for you, free of charge.

Cry about it more
>WAHHH, OTHER PEOPLE ARE BEING DIFFERENT THAN MEEEE :((((
This is what you sound like. If you're so much more alpha and a real man then stop caring what some effeminate orbiter is doing.

If Nu-Males are a problem for you, you're one of them. The only real problem with them is they're largely responsible for women's inflated egos these days.

Leftcucks irritate me in general.

>meeta nu-nmale think he's a fag
>he has a brown belt in bjj
>get manhandeled by a scrawny lanklet
>start posting on /r9k/
>gradually accept my failures of masculinity.
>more muscle mass doesn't mean you are tough.
>stop training.
>start doing bjj and kickboxing.
>watching my gains evaporate.

>How do real men compete?
If you have to ask...

How do I know I'm not a beta orbiter
Can you get into the friend zone AFTER fucking?

Yeah. Women can and will fuck a guy once or a few times and then decide you're better off as friends for any number of reasons. Guys do this too, but instead of trying to be friends guys usually just ghost.

>How do I know I'm not a beta orbiter

Are you friends with a woman you're not fucking but want to be? Do you do things for her with no expectation of reciprocation (e.g. simply because she's a woman)? Do you listen or comfort her emotional bullshit (while not fucking her)?

>Can you get into the friend zone AFTER fucking?

Yes but primarily because you fucked it up.

Why not train and do BJJ you moron?

is that Jimmy Nu-tron?

kek

>tfw jimmy numale, that first sip, and to smart to lift threads everyday

Nice.

As is tradition.