Match with qt on tinder

>match with qt on tinder
>we met once before and really hit it off
>says I'm the smartest guy she's met who's also attractive and Veeky Forums
>feels good man
>petite Russian American girl who loves to read, doesn't party, etc
>we continue to talk on and off for several months
>sometimes I'll randomly text her asking how she is and expressing interest in meeting up again
>she reciprocates
>she randomly ghosts for a while
>move on and forget about her but randomly see her name and hit her up again
>we talk again about how we're doing and express interest in meeting up
>she ghosts

I hit her up a couple days ago and now we're talking again. What do?

>inb4 oneitis
I've been with and talk to many girls, but this is a little strange. She seems interested because she responds and remembers details about my life, but the ghosting doesn't make sense to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9aofoBrFNdg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Move the fuck on. Not worth your time.

masturbste 5 times, drink 5 cups of coffee, and punch 5 holes in the wall

It is the remedy for oneitis whenever you catch it

>been talking to qt for a few months
>sleep at her place all the time
>go on dates and cuddle/fuck all the time
>things going very well
Might get that qt gf
>drinking last night at Her place
>she gives me her phone to play a game on
>Mfw her ex texts her
>Mfw she got a little heart emoji by his name
>end up snooping and reading through some of the texts
>he says "Ohhh I miss you so much blah blah blah"
>she ignores him
>Mfw another guy texts that I know about
>end up reading through those texts
>he says "can we make love one last time baby"
>she ignores him he texts her again
>they were supposed to go out but he flaked
>she invited him over like last week
She tells me that they are only friends and she doesn't see a relationship going anywhere.
>Mfw wake up next to her this morning and she got a text from him
>tfw I trust her but I don't trust him
>tfw despite her and I going on dates and doing couple stuff we are just "friends with benefits"

>goddamn it bros why the fuck are girls so sneaky
Seriously thinking about dropping her

Bro she's dangling the carrot on a stick and you're taking it without question... cept for this thread.

Ignore this attention whore. If she wanted to, she would make the time and day to make plans.

She's being polite, faggot. Girls practically beg for dick from attractive guys

You're her orbiter, she'll respond to your texts when Chad ignores her after fucking her brains out

>we talk on and off for several months
Yeah this really gets the Tinder girls wet. Talking for months.
You gotta hustle and seal the deal, she has tons of guys writing boring shit to her she reads while watching Netflix, you are just another time filler that she lazily glances at between scenes and episodes.
If she ignores you move on. She's wasting your time.

That sounds fun actually.

worrrd

>going through other people's texts

There is no hope for you, autistic retard

Stop the couple and date stuff, stay FWB and tell yourself that's all you're gonna get invested in, nothing more. Otherwise drop her, you don't want a relationship with her if you're already dealing with all this bullshit BEFORE you're a couple.

I was curious user

thats what I was thinking about doing.. She's a good girl tho and I would want a relationship with her.. Hell she calls me babe and tells me how much she enjoys being around me and shit like that.. I just don't get it. I asked her last night if she was playing me and she told me she wasn't. She said that her and that other guy are just friends. I know he likes her and shit but she said she doesn't see any potential in him. She only sees him as a friend. And I trust her I just don't trust him

>has been with many girls
>talks to girls
>posts on Veeky Forums
>even knows what Veeky Forums is
2/10 made me reply my fedora tipping friend
What's next are you black

Find out where she works and go see her

jesus m8, drop that shit fast. Not going anywhere and doubt the fuck is worth the hassle.

>you're the backup

i have done one through three

She sounds like she plays games and likes to lead guys on. You may happen to be the best guy she's talking to right now, but she will cuck and replace you with someone better or even her "friend."

Goddamn it it feels like it's going places tho.. She legit always askes me to hang out when ever she has days off and askes me to come over after she gets off of work and shit.. And she's been straight forward to me about this other guy and how she doesn't want anything with him but to be friends.

That's the thing.. She's been straight forward with me about things.. She even sent that guy a text talking about me and how she only wants to be his friend that's it. It's confusing truthfully

>She's a good girl tho and I would want a relationship with her
She's not a good girl and she doesn't want a relationship with you. She stays in contact with and keeps ex boyfriends and orbiters on a "friendship" leash (and invites them over? THESE ARE RED FLAGS) while getting all the boyfriend qualities out of you, without being your girlfriend. And please tell me you're not buying her shit?
She likes having a bunch of guys orbiting and trying to please her. That's her choice and that's fine, but don't expect her to change for you.

Look, I have been through this and from one man to another it's going to end badly.

It feels right but it isn't. She's keeping you around as you give her attention, if you had free attention would you give it up?

She's clearly not ready to commit at this point.

You will get fucked at the end of this more so if you try than walk away now.

Did you learn nothing from Biz markie
youtube.com/watch?v=9aofoBrFNdg

those guys obviously all want to fuck her and will take the first chance they can get. Her keeping them around is a red flag alone.

>she doesn't want anything with him but to be friends.
Be realistic, what sort of friendship would they have? Both those guys are obviously still into her and she KNOWS this (because they TELL HER), there's no chance of a genuine friendship there. They will always be trying to get into her pants.
If she wasn't liking the attention so much she's just STOP TALKING TO THEM instead of keeping them on the hook.

The most I've bought her was coffee. Goddamn it she's told me she likes me and shit seemed to be going well between us.

So basically I should just cut it off?? Or do you think I should just stick around and enjoy the sex and cuddles while I can?

>you go on a date
>she thinks youre unpleasant but doesn't want to be rude
>you're a weird artist who talks and brags too much but she calls you smart so as not to hurt your feelings
>she hopes you'll catch a hint but
>you don't
>you keep bothering her in an obsessive autistic way
>she just wants to not hurt your fee fees
>you don't understand the concept of girls not liking you
>tfw no self awareness

Yeah I know they will take the first chance they can get but up to this point her and I aren't exclusive.

Yes I know that.. I over heard her and her sister talking about one of them and how she didn't text him for a few weeks and how he needs to realize she isn't interested in him romantically. And as for her ex she recently removed him from Facebook I think he realizes he fucked up and wants to try and make it better

That's your call but expecting her to commit to you simply isn't going to happen. I'd put money on shes sleeping around getting all the "fucking" out her system before she decides to get a partner. I doubt it's going to be you, she will get rid of all of you fuck friends and find a fresh male.

When I was in your situation it ended very badly. I had feelings for her and knew she was sleeping with other guys and it destroyed me slowly.

She probably hooked up with a dude who was more geographically accessible ya feel? Meanwhile y'all were just texting.

I hope she's not. But if she is and I find out I'm done with her.. Despite us just being FWB she's all like I don't want to be that girl that just sleeps around. And like I said she's been straight forward with me about everything I have asked so I have no reason not to trust her

>And like I said she's been straight forward with me about everything I have asked so I have no reason not to trust her
Yeah, unless she's like a liar or something.

Yeah I know and if I find out she is lying then I'm done with her..

Find out where she lives and show up on her doorstep at 3AM with a box of donuts.

She is dangling you. Don't fall for her. You are falling for her.

@bodybuilding_humour

don't talk to chicks who flake, dude. she's just using your for male attention

I fixed your meme you're welcome

4/5 :^)
>tfw no gf

I've already hist 3,4,5 but I'd easily take 4,5,6 over a gf

There's another guy, and you are the backup plan.

This, and only this.

Bro don't do it, unless you have it in you to basically tell each and every one of this "friends" to eat a dick day in and out of this relationship without rest. Otherwise you'll come to find that although what you have now is enjoyable it'll become insufferable having to bat dudes away from her considering she has you and is still accepting their attention even though she doesn't plan on doing anything with them yet. Any girl worth your time will tell those dudes to fuck off herself because she's interested in you.

only thing I can think of is that she uses you as a confidence boost and then once she has it she forgets about you.
I don't mean to say she's a bitch or anything either, it's probably subconscious for her and to her she's just talking to a boy she used to talk to.

Sorry for the dumb question, but why is that wrong? Personally, I don't mind if my gf reads my texts, so could anyone explain this?

sounds like my oneitis.
>cute, petite, loves to read
>ghosted on me twice

I dated other girls each time she ghosted but seriously if you want a guy to lose interest, ghosting just makes it worse.

For starters, they`re not even dating, so he`s totally snooping without her knowledge/consent, which is a total disregard for her privacy. And creepy.

Yeah but she gave him her phone so of course he'd end up looking at the texts especially when someone text her lol

all at once?

Thank you based user.
Have pupper of sleep gains in return

Fuck off with that faggots shit. Are you trying to pretend to be that faggot pretending to be a girl?

>tfw installed tinder
>no matches yet

This shit, i fell for the "le last time user i swear" meme and after the first fuck if she keeps other guys around she always will. drop it before it catches fire and she leaves you standing in the burning room.