Redpill me on ZMA

Redpill me on ZMA

What are the pros en cons?

waste of money like most supps tb h

you can better spend your money on REAL food so you dont need zinc magnesium etc

It might help you sleep better (it worked for me), but it's very expensive if you buy anything labelled ZMA for licencing reasons - it's a lot cheaper to supplement Zinc, Magnesium and B6 separately or in a generic multi. Better yet, look to your diet and just supplement the bit you're missing.

unsulphured black-strap molasses
god tier old school supplement.

I'm about to try it out, hoping it'll help my sleep

helps me sleep, would recommend

You guys are doing it all wrong what helped you sleep was the b12 if you are looking for godly sleep aid look for the methyl B12 which are absorbed better then the generics one you see.
Helps you reach REM sleep and gives you crazy dream

I never noticed anything from magnesium or b6 but I get significant boner and sex drive gains from zinc so I just supplement with zinc

it helped with sleep and gave weird dreams but it would always give me headaches waking up in the morning for a few hours

I can recommend it gives me weird as fuck dreams that seem to last for hours instead of a few minutes and are super vivid this is why I take it

I've been taking it for like a year.
Got weird dreams at first but thats mostly stopped.
Now I dunno if it does anything, but I got like 18 months supply on sale so idgaflol

how about sex drive and boners?

It's wayyyyyy cheaper if bought separately

I run test year round so thats always high as fuck lol.

>"Redpill me on ZMA"

but those pills are white

Been taking for just over a year. When i first started i got pretty fucking weird dreams every night but get them infrequently now.

Definitely feel that my sleep is a lot deeper when I take it, and if I do have a night off from it I feel like trash the next day.

In terms of sex drive can't say that I ever noticed any change but my loads are huge from zinc (ZMA & supplement zinc in the morning for immune system purposes)

Overall I really recommend it - can get it fairly cheap on myprotein if you get it in one of their sales.

Google broke is it? you lazy cunt, do your own research.

have them from myprotein

shit like vitaminb6 exceeds for 700% of what you need
isnt this dangerous even if some comes out of peeing?

also it says long intake can lead to tinglinss

I'm noticing a pattern here, can someone elaborate on these weird af dreams

Vit B is supposed to give you more vivid dreams

No :^)