So had a date with a girl, she wants to come over to my place and watch forrest gump after I told her about it...

So had a date with a girl, she wants to come over to my place and watch forrest gump after I told her about it. I don't get it why doesn't she just watch it by herself or on her own?

OP my man

she wants to watch Netflix and chill if you know what i'm sayin'

Your cute

She's trying to steal your gainz nigga!! Make a big proton shake while she is over and don't share a drop!!

Sometimes girls like to watch movies in other peoples' houses.

I haven't figured out why they do this yet either, it must be like a territory thing or they like to look at the way other people arrange furniture.

I've had 3 girls come to my house in the past because they wanted to watch a movie (one wanted to see the video game i was telling her about too).

We sat around for a few hours while the girls asked me if there was anything I wanted to do, but I was happy to just sit around so I said no, eventually they must have got the research or whatever they needed and they left. They must have good memories because they never asked to come back.

If this wasn't satire. Wew

It was clearly satire, satan.

Where ever you do, DONT MAKE A MOVE ON HER!!! The last time I had a chick over to watch a movie, it ended in me in tears and her in massive shame.

this thread may be satire but i remember being in high school and watching a movie with a girl at my house alone and literally thinking like 'this isnt very fun whats the point of this'

and then she came back like once a week for like 5 weeks and then i stopped inviting her over

I was 17

>tfw a hot girl (biggest tits in the class god dammit) texted me and wanted to come over and watch a horror movie I'd mentioned previously
>I'd already seen it by then and basically told her "nah don't bother it wasn't that good anyways"

So if anyone has a time machine I'd like to borrow it and kill my middle school self, thanks.

>10th grade Halloween
>go to small "party"
>we're nerds so no alcohol
>just video games and bullshitting
>getting late
>time to watch obligatory scary movie
>"user, I get scared I need someone to hold me"
>sit with her
>starts off slow and innocent enough
>she slowly gets more and more forceful with her scared hand holding and cuddling
>literally forcing me to grab her tits
>just kinda let it happen and never initiate anything myself
>don't even kiss her

I feel like dying typing this

B8

Met girl at bar and went tubing down a river with her, and met up a few times. Fucked the shit out of her. I slept over her house for the first time lastnight and she kept asking what are "we". This was like the 4th meetup

I told her I've yet to decide what I want out of her. ( I want like a little mini fling like 6 mo ) Cause the head ridiculous son.

Problem is - I have a ldr gf who I've been dating for 4 years. She lives 5 hours away rn. And I don't wanna give that up but I feel myself getting attached to this new girl.

But ldr gf is wifey material, this girl is just fun. Although she practically worships me.

Also all this tren has got my sex drive in ludicrous mode

Who the fuck hasn't seen Forrest Gump

>Cheating on your girlfriend out of convenience
Degenerate.

Beta bitch. Ur gf is the next ho I fuck

>cheating is bad

Spotted the beta cuck

Dudes gonna call you beta but these are the type of people who will literally do anything for pussy. Wannabe alphas are a certain type of pathetic.

>Calling someone a cuck for being AGAINST cheating

I hope you realize the irony of what you just said.

>Dont share a drop
Lel

>ldr gf is wifey material
>cheats
I don't think she was that special