Crypto money

I need help Veeky Forums. I need to make some money (not that much) so I'm looking into crypo currency and how to make profit from it.

How the fuck do I do this? Whats the secret and what is the right process to do it? Where do I deposit the crypto and make sure it stays there?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereumcash/#markets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're not going to make it

This.

buy high sell low

BUY HIGH SELL LOW

Coinbase is a good start. Link a card or a bank account and purchase BTC/ETH on there. If you’re looking to buy alts you have to sign up to an exchange and transfer your funds there.

Suck dicks like the other faggots on Veeky Forums.

>coinbase
i would use that but im canadian and we get fucked on everything good

whats the go to canadain exchange?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmilky want the milkky mommy pls want milk

first time on biz, everything is crypto talk, may as well be in chinese. is there some resource i can read so i can be less of a newfag? not trying to get rich just want to figure out how to be less of a dummy

fpbp

for crypo currency you have to be crippled. i suggest jumping off a cliff

Leafbase

NI HOW? CHING CONG XIWANG GWON FU CHINK BTC KING GON JI FU NI BAKA NO LTC NI RIPPLE DING FANG GONG GOOK BAHN MI DOGE FOOK

>Coinbase
nice, thanks bud.

From there do some research there’s a lot to this but it’s not to difficult to get a good start.

Don’t listen to these faggots I started with $100 2 months ago and I’m doing alright.

y-you too

why the fuck are you trying to learn how to do this here? how fucking stupid can you be?

>Do a bunch of google searches and lurk here, research and learn
>Buy BTC
>Trade it for shitcoin's on Bittrex that are being shilled by /biz
>25% gainz
>Not enough, you're greedy and double down
>Shitcoin crashes, you keep waiting for it to recover
>Check your portfolio every day with anxiety and shame
>Bills are due, you sell at 30% loss
>That shitcoin bounces back right after you sell
>Rest of us make money
>Learn lesson and get back into crypto 2 or 3 months later after actually learning how to make good trades and realize you rushed into this like a fucking impatient idiot

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereumcash/#markets

b-but 25% profit doesnt even cover my initial invest ; _ ;