Who or what inspired you to lift?

Who or what inspired you to lift?

Other urls found in this thread:

elarcadefino.com/2015/11/03/la-moza-del-dia-es-kira-54-fotos/
youtube.com/watch?v=iFPmUc34JNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your mom

My older brother

Stardust Crusaders was shit. Easily the worst arc.

My waifu

B R E H S

ASSJ Vegeta

I want to cum inside youre waifu

At 15, I got shit-rocked by a fat nigger, so I decided I didn't want to continue being a scrawny fuck

The piece of human trash I see in the mirror

Saw a pic of myself and realized I looked awful and fat.

Also the same night that pic was taken a hot female friend of mine was speaking about her bfs six pack with such passion. Made me want someone to talk about me the same way.

DUDE VAMPIRES LMAO

I was told there would be pussy. There is no pussy, just protein powder.

Enjoy your b&.

A friend of mine is very built and in amazing shape were at a local park and over the course of an hour 4 different women (all hotter than the hottest girl I've ever spoken to let alone fucked) came up to us and gave him their numbers he didn't do anything special he didn't approach them or even notice them until they were in our face. Seeing that started me on the journey

seeing this picture on facebook.

she was an old classmate.
she moved to the US (i'm a taco).

this picture motivate me to start becoming a chad.

>her fb
she now became fat.
also, she's a single mother (so, fuck no).

>problem appears
>yare yare
>ora ora
>problem gone
What's not to love

That's what happens if you go to america you become fat and get divorced or worse no marriage and just a kid

sauce please senpai

This.
He inspired me but I don't workout with him anymore since I've long surpassed him.
My waifu sustains me now, and the gains keep coming.

>tfw no gf

I'm a 20 year old virgin who has never experienced love. The loneliness is killing me and I'm hoping someone will tolerate being with me and giving me affection if I have a good body.

The classics. Diomedes, Aeneas, Hector, Milton's Satan, and other literary characters are fucking amazing inspirations.

I woke up one day and looked in the mirror. I noticed I was a scrawny, I was full on Auschwitz mode and for whatever reason I had a high opinion of myself. I figured I might as well have a body to match.

Work. I work manual labor and realized that I would like to be stronger and more fit.

I wasn't really inspired, I just started lifting and I liked it

hate

Had to for football, but I lift for Len now.

Being fat

Been overweight for years, never bothered me too much because I got used to it and didn't think it showed too badly. Then I saw my BMI hit 30 and realised I gotta do something about it.

Only 11 weeks in (more like 8 though as I started poorly) and my weight hasn't changed but my body's starting to change shape. Feels good.

to be the best i can be

>Hector
>not the superior Achilles

Sam Hyde got me to lift

not poster, just a guy thatknows how to google images. (dont know her name tho)
elarcadefino.com/2015/11/03/la-moza-del-dia-es-kira-54-fotos/

The good feels from exercise is just barely enough to distract me from my crippling loneliness.

I lift for him Veeky Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=iFPmUc34JNk

Zyzz
/thread

My mother she got a family membership at the YMCA, went a couple times and just started googling beginner programs before I read the sticky. Now I've been addicted ever since.

Nature inspired me. Also augustus caesar

Don't you mean Stone Ocean?

Relationships and a marriage ending has pushed me closer to assembling an exit bag than loneliness ever has.

Be friendly with a chick/chicks who's dtf and go no further.

Make good friends in life, friends that are often down to hang out, help, or just goof off with you

Took a trip to Busch Gardens over the summer with my family. Something about seeing my ultra-skinny face in the pictures made me want to bulk up. I've been going to the gym 4-5 times a week for the past 2 months - made pretty nice progress so far but I'm far from done.

Barbell brigade videos

you're not trash, man. the people that hate themselves in the mirror and are too pussy to do anything about it are trash.

fuck yeah man

hatred.

Looking up to Trump and following his campaign for a year made me turn myself into an alpha.

I hate culture, I hate emotions, I hate weakness, and I hate myself for not being number 1.

My anger propels me, even when life comes up, another wave brings me own. Sometimes it feels hopeless. I lost 40 lbs and got down to %12 bf a couple years ago, then had 2 failed relationships with women and dropped out of college.

I stopped exercise and almost an hereoed. absolutely pathetic. I bloated back up to 240 and got a whole new set of stretch marks.

almost a year ago, I discovered pol, which kept me from an hero honestly, but fed me an everlasting distrust of women, supplemented with my jaded regret of college academia- I felt entirely jewed because I swallowed the "feminist" ideology (((useful idiot)))

sorry for the blog post, but it's been many years Veeky Forums. I'm down to 200 lbs @ 6ft with %15 bf and my stats are better than ever, but I feel like i'm back at square one... for at least the third or fourth time in my life.

it's one a.m. and I'll I can think about is the bar bell and how I'm going to unleash.

I lift for dio

The realization of what unhealthy lifestyle I was living for 19 years.

>be at beach house with bro and bros fit as fuck friend
>Making dank blt
>Me "this could use mayo"
>Bros friend pokes my belly, says ”this can't”
I tried not to think about it for years, but it ate me up. Eventually I went from overweight to just above underweight, now journeying to swoletown.

There's no other answer

Love is not that great unless that person truly cares for you user,which is almost never nowadays.I suggest start loving yourself and potential mates will come to ya.

my doctor recommended i go on a CPAP machine to stop my out of control snoring. i decided to stop being a fat fuck instead and lost 50lbs, which stopped my snoring and my chronic heartburn

Worry not user,race war is coming soon enough if things keep going like this.Just find something you would like to pursue and make it your purpose for being, be it inspiring the masses,becoming the second Arnold or getting a relatively satisfying job.Biomedical engineering is pretty good desu.

Seconded

Did a military fitness test and barely scraped through while feeling like death.

I swore I'd never again feel that weak and pathetic.

Some Halo book I read when I was 16 had a bunch of Spartan trainees who were made to work out hard to become Spartans. Autistic as fuck reason looking back on it but it's stuck with me for a long time.

honestly just so i could get more pussy. I love women and want to fuck as many as possible. also being big / healthy makes me feel good about myself

This tbqhmfaf

>Phantom blood was great
>Battle Tendency was good
>First half of Stardust Crusaders sucks
24 episodes of nothing just to get to Egypt. Does it continue just going downhill or is it worth to keep watching? I hate the stands. They took a good action/adventure anime and turned it into a tournament battle shounen with personal digimons

Stands become more tools to create interesting fights opposed to shounen bullshit. Every agrees that the first half of Stardust Crusaders is shit but Jojo LITERALLY (literally) just goes uphill from there. Part 4 is godlike and everything past that point doesn't have a bad fight.

also dio brando can stop time, iggy, avdul and kakyoin die.

YA!

I'll try to keep watching and hope it gets better then. From the little I've seen of the future arcs I at least like the stylistic shift in the art.

Also I already knew about za warudo since I'm the type of faggot who has to look everything that interests me up on the wiki

In childhood i always chose the characters high in top speed or strength. So like rhydon and bowser. No joke.

Getting diagnosed with high blood-pressure at age 21. And seeing how fat I became at 108kg. I started working out again and shredded down to 85kg. Ever since that I just want to become stronger.
Now again a cut where I want to reack 79kg and be somewhat shredded.
Also expecting pussy but so far I get the impression most women see you as a freak, but frankly I don't give a fuck anymore

I was spending too much of my free time just dicking around doing absolutely nothing, like watching youtube videos or lurking Veeky Forums. It depressed me, so I started lifting. Turned out it was a good way to cope with depression too.

That can sometimes become a vicious cycle. good on you for finding a good hobby to keep yourself busy.

Hitler

this kek

People don't seem to enjoy Part 5, but I like it a lot and the fights are really good. The latest part JoJolion is also insanely fucking good, the most recent chapter has Josuke's adopted brother try to undress his own mother, for example.

literally zyzz
>inb4 h8

fuck you

That's a weird looking boy

salty

this guy

I was browsing other boards because my board was shit, and I came across Veeky Forums.

Saw the images and thought "wow i want 2 look like that"
Read the sticky and discovered I didn't need to do any running or sport shit to look like that. So I started lifting.

ZYZZ
Y
Z
Z

My dad is mentally ill and one of the key causes of that is him worrying about me. If I work out and become strong and motivated, this will help my dad's mind be at ease.

I wanted to stop being a skeleton and just bulk up.

Mai waifu.

Lifting helped me a lot. Even though my life situation isn't much different now from what it was, I feel much better.

I don't know what is keeping me going, maybe it's the desire to see how the world will unveiled itself in the years to come. I feel like a nihilist.

Achilles spent the majority of the Iliad being a whiny bitch and breaking his oath. The gods would have rightfully abandoned him if one of them wasn't his mom.

I haven't read the manga, but I agree that Part 4 is pretty godlike. The new episode of Jojo: My Dick is Diamonds is probably the part of my week that I look forward to the most, which is a little sad, but also because of how fucking great it is.

>Started playing lacrosse as a scrawny 18yo kid, 65kg 190cm (Eurofag; most people never heard of lacrosse here)
>Get rekt 9/10 times I get near a ball
>Decide it's time to get big

the last 4 episodes are great its just 44 before them that are shit.

The only correct answer.

kys

the secret to lacrosse (and street hockey), my son, is to be super-aggressive

t. Mohawk Indian

Part6 a best
F.F. a best

Disney Hercules made it brah

weighing less than my prom date

Don't do it he'll just steal your gains in the end, just ask Jonathan.

my dad

>fought to defend his friends and family
>trained hard every day
>wouldn't let someone way stronger than him stand in his way

Best role model growing up