FUCK FUCK FUCK WHAT DO Veeky Forums

1/2

2/2

I'm sweating billets lads, how do I end up not as a screencap

>bail and hang with me

What do I do Veeky Forums?

Bail and hang with her autist

This is pretty straight forward

Bail and hang with her wtf is so hard about that. Guaranteed sex you autist.

Say "Sure" you sperg.

I can't bail this is bid cel, I'll get crucified if I bail

Wait 5 minutes and reply with "Cool. Let me call you"
And fucking set the shit up

Dubs roll for response?

I'm gonna go with:
>I'll bring all the eggs

If this chick is above a 6/10 you have your priorities wrong my friend.

>I feel you
Why do you speak like a groid

>Bail and hang with me

Hang out with her you faggot.

American colleges, my friend

Try again faggot

Trying this

the fuck is a "zip tie"?

Ask for titties now. You need to make sure this isnt a waste of time.

You're kidding right? Shes literally telling you to go fuck her tonight. Stop being a bitch, ask for her address, ask what kind of wine/alcohol she likes, buy some condoms, and let her peg you like a man.

Zip tie is when you and a girl go to a party together and zip tie yourselves to each other until you finish a 5th of vodka

UPDATE

>pledge stuff

Enjoy fucking your roastie sorority whore, you autist retard

sounds retarded

It's a guarantee fuck though, unless youre autistic

>pledge stuff
how does it feel to have to buy friends?

you already chose the beta way breh

>falling for the forced friendship and soulless tribalism of greek life
You've been memed, op. Drop your bid before a frat takes control of your personality.

Why not just fuck then ?
Burgers are even worse then russians when it comes to drinking.

Wtf is pledge stuff?
Europoor here

Ignore these geeds, in the next thread theyll talk about how mad they are their oneitis went for a nasty frat fuck boy who wont treat her like i do!!!!

Fraternity shit

I joined because I couldn't handle the crippling loneliness anymore

say it with me

>frats

>Zip tie is when you and a girl go to a party together and zip tie yourselves to each other until you finish a 5th of vodka

..........why?

>pledge stuff
Faggot

>let her peg you like a man

You lost me there.

Delet this

Creative ways of getting hammered

Normie shit

>Creative
There's nothing creative about drinking a lot in a short time span.

this is why you are lonely

why does everyone on Veeky Forums have to act so fucking superior to "normie" shit? İ wasn't anything special in high school but İ had girlfriends and İ went to parties and İ wasn't a social autist İ find it hard to believe you are all genuinely this retarded, my dad and brother are autistic for fuck sake

if you guys don't chill the fuck out and enjoy the shit thats there instead of trying to be above it then you will all be lonely virgins

İ respect you niggas just stop having inferiority complexes you fags.

>inb4newfag took the bait elemayo!
İ don't give a shit.

omg she wants the fuck dude go for it

You should never, at any point, be texting more than her.

>she sets up lunch
>she tells you when
Literal cuck

Your I's are too tall. Why do you do that?

I hate setting up plans. I suck at it and it takes me hours cause I'm autistic and I want to make it perfect since the pressure is on me. I'd much rather show up somewhere and go with the flow.

>frats

İ'm Turkroach, these are our İs. We also have ıs which are like short capital i's but pronounced differently.

/blogpost, just trying to get you culturally appropriated :) praise aller

Why do americans call it a fifth, 2-6 is such a better name for the measurement.

It's only bantz m8.

Go for it, now you know timeframes you should set a specific date. Don't overthink it.

>mfw OP actually fucked this one up

fifth of a gallon

is this kendall actually decent looking?

Anyone here who shits on frats is just jealous of them. I was never in one but a few of my friends were and one of them landed a $70k/yr job straight out of college in IT literally just because he was in a frat and his brothers "knew a guy who knew a guy." Now he's 23, makes more money than lots of way older people, has a smoking hot gf and tons of friends, and is getting his MBA paid for. All because he was in a frat. I wish I had joined one but I have crippling social anxiety and 0 self-esteem so they would have shit on me.

you would have fit right in

you're a fucking retard.

>you have to pay to make connections

OP the alpha thing to do is to stay in and fall asleep watching the office like you originally planned. Are you really gonna let some roastie SLUT dictate your night?

>is just jealous of them
>I wish I had joined one

thinly-veiled projection level: 99

It sure paid off for him, didn't it?

And yeah, i'm jealous too. I'm not ashamed to admit that. In choosing not to join one and, yes, pay for friends, I failed to make connections that could have helped me professionally. A rational mind looks at this and recognizes a mistake.

Wtf is a zip tie?
There's no way you can mess this up OP. You're in the clear

I'm gonna have to agree that zip tie shit sounded fun af. Fit really can be 2edgy4me sometimes.

>inb4 ur on a rollercoaster apprecoation board huehue

Nah shut the fuck up cunt, doesn't matter, stop acting like you're better than the rest of society because you deviate from the norm.

>his baseless ego is worth more than a guaranteed future and career
stay mad, fag.

As a 20 year old from a white suburban highschool, I've seen the kind of guys who end up in frats.

Yes, they're well connected and have a lot of friends. I'm sure they will do much better than me in life, material wise. And as much as it pains me to say it, many sorority girls are absolutely gorgeous.

However, all that shit comes with the fact that your "friends" are just a bunch of alcoholics in training who use you for entertainment and money. Those gorgeous girls are literally being passed around from dick to dick and could give a fuck about you until they need a man to settle down with. And to top it all off, almost all of them are either manlets, drug abusers, or some other fucked up thing that I certainly don't envy.

I don't have an huge ego, but I have enough self respect to know that no friends is better than paying for fake ones.

the vast majority of frat guys join for the exact reason you think they would

easy girls, drugs, alcohol, and parties. There's nothing inherently wrong with any of those things, but when someone's entire being is just someone that tries to do those things constantly, that person is either a piece of shit or really pathetic

and in most cases that is exactly what a frat guy is