MR OLYMPIA 2016

What are you thinking or this Mr.O so far?
Kevin is such a disappointment

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kxlvQ-9sYhg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stream?

Rooting for Roelly desu

what race is roelly?

he's like an east asian + browner mix.

mongolian is the first thing I imagine, looks like fucking ghenghis khan.

>>Kevin is such a disappointment

DYEL to pic related in 6 months

He achieved a physique in half a year that you or anyone else on this board will never achieve no matter how long you lift or how much gear you blast

And he did it at 52 years old

Have you seen his legs you faggot, I literally have bigger legs than him, also the back, disgusting

Amazon, free

He's Dutch. Though the Dutch had colonies all over the place (albeit not as much as Britain or France) so he's probably mixed with some East Asian or something.

what a lie, are you retarded? his legs are massive compared to a normal human and his back was as wide as anyone elses just not 3d. no one expected him to place good it's just a feelgood comeback moment you faggot

Roelly will not win because judges are stupid enough to think his lats are too "up" or howhever the fuck you wanna say it, best back at Mr.O right now, also, fucking tired of Dexter Jackson

He's from Curacao, living in the Netherlands. I saw him walking around in my city so took a picture with him. This was like 3 months ago, before he went back to kuwait to resume his training.

You would think you do lol. Compared to the massive fucking fridges next to him they look small but I'm sure if you stood by him.. You'd stfu immediately.

Shut the fuck up, he literally looks like a photoshopped meme whit Those fucking good shoulders and Those legs

Just checked. He was born in the Dutch colony of Curacao.

"There is an Afro-Caribbean majority of African descent, and also sizeable minorities of Dutch, Latin American, French, South Asian, East Asian, Portuguese and Levantine people. Additionally, there are both Sephardic and Ashkenazi Jews."

So he could be a mix of anything and everything. Technically Dutch Creole I guess (paternal Dutch ancestry and non-white maternal ancestory). Though that's kind of vague.

You can't deny he looks like fycking shit. The downstairs department is just awful to look at. Sure he deserves his respect for being a legend, but if you judge him on what he looks like right now, it's a really bad performance and he won't even crack top 10. The upstairs department is OK, but that's only 50%.

Stop speculating retard he's just from Curacao nothing special about that. There are A LOT of people from Curacao living here in the Netherlands.

Kevin Levrone is the New lou ferrigno

Even with gear you try doing this transformation in about a year or less faggot. He did it. No one not retarded was expecting him to place well.

He showed the potential of what someone his age can do. He's promoted his business and supplement line. Successful fucking Olympia I would say.

I agree. Was just replying to that user from earlier.

Awful lot of "hur dur he looks like shit I look better than him didn't even place" faggots in here. Post pics of kindly shut the fuck up you swivel chair occupying cum sock. Fucking basement dwellers are a waste of my oxygen. Pls neck yourselves.

Stream for Classic Physique?

Classic physique is just a lighter 212, also is fucking gay

Lol classic physique is already over

Heath is so much ahead of the competition. Probably the only one that understands how to use the stage lights to his benefit and how to fucking pose.

Really, none has chance against him this year.

If your defense for Levrone is 'he is better than Veeky Forumsizen you already admit through your defeatist jargon that he fucking blows dick.

Also dem chicken legs and laughable back

..You're arguing about what's gayer in a competion that involves over muscled men covered in oil and posing in thongs?

He was way too watery to even compete against Heath's dry and stone like back in the back posing.

And it's just not as good looking shape as Phil's imho.

I'm not disappointed with Kevin. It took guts for him to do what he did. Nobody looks like a thousand million bucks forever, no matter how hard they work. It's nothing to be ashamed of

Amazon not streaming it

212 will be tonight. Events start in 20min

amazon(theholocaustisbullshit)com/mrolympia

Phil needed some oil on his back during the pre-judging. A lot of his definition got lost in the lights. With that being said, I think Roelly and Ramy both had better backs than Phil, from what I saw.

Phil has a great body, but I don't think he stood out in the pre-judging. Roelly's upper body is monstrous, but it seems like he's not flexing his quads properly or at the right angles during his poses. Phil has him beat in the wheels department. I think Ramy beats both of them in terms of back development. Anyway, Roelly, Phil, and Ramy are my top 3. I'll be cheering for Roelly. He's come a long way!

P.S. Anyone think Roelly looks like Oddjob when he poses?

Whatever Phil needed Roelly needed it even more. The definition on his back is so low in comparison to Heath from the pics I saw in Flex's gallery. One of them looks watery while you can see individual veins in Heath's.

And yeah somethings off with big guy's leg poses.

>big ramy is now only mediumish ramy

What a serious fucking disappointment, lots of people were talking how a fully conditioned near 100% ramy would insta win.

Now we see... fucking nothing. They seriously fucked up and sacrificed too much for this so called "conditioning".

Phil got btfo here

Forget about the backs. Roelly's arms and shoulders are INSANE

Maybe if you prefer the 65" hip of Roelly and watery back.

See, I don't think these are the best pictures to make the argument for Phil over Roelly. As far as the upper body goes, Roelly has Phil beat with better delts, biceps, and overall back width. If he has dried out some more since last night, he's going to be a force to be reckoned with. The guy's a beast.

Youtube for those to lazy for Amazon

youtube.com/watch?v=kxlvQ-9sYhg

If he has dried out. Sure got the mass but no conditioning in those pics.

Yeah, man. Truly monstrous!

Spoilers

1)Phil
2)Rhodden
3)Jackson
4)Bonac
5)Roelly

What time does the main event start?

I don't know if the lower back thickness and additional hardness, details, and definitions can really make up for the fact that Phil just has a small, narrow back.

I mean, on a technical level Phil is better, but looking at them side by side, it's not like Roelly is completely devoid of hardness, details, and thickness. And the fact that he is just so much bigger and wider than Phil really works to his advantage here.

They're going to give it to Phil, but I'm not sure I agree.

You have to admit that these arguments are pretty funny. It takes these guys years to build all this mass, months to cut down to these ridiculously low body fat levels, and we're sitting here quibbling over the last few ounces of water covering their muscles!

murica

I think Heath's back looks better because of his narrow hips, but that's just me I ugess.

LUIMARCO BTFO

Phils smokes Roelly in the lower back. The details in his upper lats are also a smidge better.

Shoulders, forearms, tris and bis: Roelly blows Phil out of the water. Phil has gigantic arms, but Roelly is just an inhuman monster.

Downstairs, Phils hammies and glutes are a little harder and more conditioned better, but Roelly's are not bad. And Roelly's calves are a little bigger and more diced, but who gives a fuck about the back of the downstairs.

This is a tie in my opinion. Phil would win it if Roelly wasn't dwarfing him senseless from the shoulders outward.

I missed it. What did this greedy, kike sounding faggot say?

>They're going to give it to Phil, but I'm not sure I agree

This basically sums up how I feel. I mean, most of these guys are so on point that it really comes down to personal preference over what characteristics YOU think are the most important when judging. I can't help but feel that the Mr. O competition gets too caught up in favoritism. Once a guy wins it, he tends to stay on top for a long stretch. Is it because he truly deserves it, or just because he's the returning champ?

This guy is a complete faggot

Attacking the people on social media who were complying about the dropping of standards in the Mr Olympia contest.

Lol all their tits point at the floor.

who's that jew speaking?

I think dave palumbo was mocking his accent in a lot of his podcasts.

He was saying the people complaining on social media had no right to do so.

A subtle attack on people like Luimarco.

The standards already dropped when vic martinez was robbed in 2007, branch warren placing second, and all of dennis wolf's placings

>Narrow hips

From that perspective, Roelly's wide waist isn't very apparent. I hardly see it at all in this pose

Does anyone know the story behind Kai Greene not participating in this year's Olympia? I haven't looked into it, but I was hoping he'd be there...

>complying
Complaining

What makes it so bad is that there are others up there that are more bigger and better conditioned than him

Looks like midget in solo pics because of how disproportionately small his arms are now.

Now he's doomed to be a perma 6-10 for the rest of his career

>vic martinez was robbed in 2007
Fucking this. How on Earth did that not win O? It was probably my top 5 bodybuilder conditions

He then had the audacity to say the favorites don't win!

Basically said it's all politics and that he never had the chance due to grapefruit past.
His waist/stomach is out of control so even by objective standards he never had a chance

So is Kai permanently banned forever now?

What a fucking sleazeball.

The judging in Mr Oplympia has been a joke for a long, long time. The judges DEFINITELY consider commercial contracts and marketing deals when they pick the placings. If they could get away with it, they would give Oprah first place.

Making money is their #1 fucking goal.

>Women are oppressed victims! How would you like it if I increased the prize money for women's bullshit by $100,000!?
>tepid applause
>I can't hear you!
>More tepid applause
>Done!

Oy vey

Dallas just 25yrs old

leg day nigguh, you ever heard of it?

guess that's why a manlet is comping and not you...

>another big guy

its not like hell win anything.

he's sticking to spouting bullshit, playing in the minor leagues(arnolds) and jewing his supplement company now.

Vic got busted on felony drug charges. Even though he got it reduced, they'll never allow him out of the bottom placings because of it

Same thing with Kai. They were never never going to let him win after all that G4P shit cache out.

>6'1"
if he's 5'11" i'll eat my hat. manlet with shit genetics, he looks badly out of place and won't win a thing.

Cedric carbed up

>These Arnold poses
nice

I can't be the only person who thinks the archer pose is one of the most badass poses ever...

she's mirin brah

This Australian guy is fucking shredded, look at those legs, so fucking dry

which pose is that?

Give us chest gap dudes hope

Better then Lee Priest last night,now better then Dorian Yates.

Dennis James.

He was great

the dj played the wrong music, kek

should be in top 3 imo

>archer pose

Rolly's stomach is fucked up

>These shit tier poses
oh god end it

he's a mongo. lee and dorian are miles superior

Looks like he's had stitches.

Here's his back

Compton's not on

oh thanks, know very few by the name.

>That fucking low/mid back.
Holy Hannah what the hell is that dryness

That's like fucking stone

fucking batman vs superman OST

Dennis James sounds like a cool guy.

This other announcer needs to get back on MSNBC or whatever MSM outlet he comes from

Yeah I fucking hate him
He's mixing up names and shit

>o fortuna

Yea. It's really awkward. I have to admire Dennis James for not getting agitated, he's rolling with the shill really well. Level headed

Mid size big ramy looking more full than yesterday

>Medium Ramy