Multi-Meme

Just picked up a multivitamin, did I just meme myself? Anyone have any noticeable improvement after taking them for the duration?

Other urls found in this thread:

au.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/alpha-men/10530421.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My piss turned green if that counts.

>eat a regular diet
>supplement what you're missing in said diet

multis aren't bad, but you're gonna piss out 98% of the vitamins. They're great if you're in a pinch to pass a piss test.

Drink a crapton of water until your urine is diluted to the point where you'll fail a drug test based on dilution (urine specific gravity

I would only bother taking a multi if I was eating super low calorie or very little veggies.

Multivitamins are good if you are in a plane crash and you are stranded on an island with only fish and coconut to eat.

Guess I'm in luck then! Peace out bye fit 1% battery

The way the test for dilution is by testing the creatine levels in the urine

I just take fish oil and magnesium tablets after breakfast. That's really all you need I think, unless you're deficient, but if that's the case you'd already have seen a doctor and been told what to have.

Speaking as a skelly gril who was too lazy to go to the gym and just ate below maintenance to lose, I found that taking a multivitamin really helped my energy and mood levels. I took a multivitamin for a few weeks and then decided to go to the gym instead of just not eating and get a calorie deficit that way.

Reason I'm giving background is because I probably started out with some mild deficiencies due to an unhealthy diet of whatever I had in my fridge as long as it was under my daily cals- but a multivitamin definitely made a huge difference in what I was physically able to achieve. I stopped getting so tired all the time and began to take an interest in things again.

I stopped taking it for half a week because I forgot, and noticed the gym sucked more than it used to. Got back on it and I could do more reps with less pain. YMMV, I had and continue to have an unbalanced diet. If you've got a balanced one, I'd wager you probably don't need the multi.

>speaking as a girl

Dropped, shut your whore mouth.

Ones at the market / shops usually are, hence why i only take 'Alpha men';
au.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/alpha-men/10530421.html

Contains everything you need, i take it twice a day.

>Dropped, shut your whore mouth.
U mad?

Men and women have got some subtle differences when it comes to the vitamins they need and use, so figured gender was relevant.

I can't be mad at that lamby face. I wanna squoosh it.

Shut your whore mouth.

Careful, user, she might have cooties!

>Speaking as a skelly gril

attention whore

Guaranteed effective against cooties, special just for you user. Great workout for gains too

Shut your whore mouth.

>gender differences in metabolizing vitamins are not relevant to vitamin discussion
>no one should mention gender if boobs
>gender is irrelevant
>tfw Veeky Forums horseshoed so hard it became tumblr

nice excuses so you can attention whore
whore

Psychological and recovery benefits other than that haven't noticed anything else

for fucks sake both of you please stop posting

zyzz would be ashamed

>No one else mentioned gender
>oh guys im a gurl! hahahahehehehe u know guys "differences in metabolizing vitamins"

dumb cunt.

But what if I'm married and not afraid of cooties?

Stop bumping the thread for validation, you autistic faggot.

gave me a chuckle

>Speaking as a skelly gril who was too lazy to go to the gym and just ate below maintenance to lose, I found that taking a multivitamin really helped my energy and mood levels.

>Speaking as a skelly who was too lazy to go to the gym and just ate below maintenance to lose, I found that taking a multivitamin really helped my energy and mood levels.

wow I never would have got your point

Don't worry about them, everyone's so gay on here it practically is tumblr, but more "alpha male" orientated rather than "nu-male". I'm not sure which is worse. I guess it's more funny to imagine big bulky men squealing about women than little pot bellied (wo)men squealing about the big bulky men.

you can stop replying to yourself now, whore.

Validation for what? Anonymous people like you? No thankyou, I don't need it, I just find it funny how angry you guys get at women.

.t pussy whipped loser

Multivitamins are only usefull when malnourished, with only C and D being usefull in superphysiological levels.

Too bad you're actually a neckbeard, eh?

>wow it's hard to edit HTML

My god, you are retarded.

>gets proven wrong
>more excuses
Remember when this was about vitamins and not gender?

>proven wrong" by editing HTML

Good one, baldy.

its creatinine, not creatine.

but you're right. its pretty pricey though and most employers wont fork over for it, though.

This, and it's very obvious the retarded bitch wanted an ego boost and validation. How fucking pathetic and useless must you be that muti-vitamins are the sole reason for you getting up and going gym. It's not like the bitch lifts weights either, and probably just some twat that runs on the machine.

No thanks bitch, i motivate myself to go gym 4 times a week without the help of a "Multi-vitamin".

My doctor says I gotta take a multivitamin and folic acid everyday. I don't really notice anything different.
I like the gummi multis. Nice and chewy and don't have to swallow a bigass pill.

That would be riboflavin.
Freaked me out too. It's Fine

I take a centrum chewable every day. It's a giant flintstones vitamin.

DON'T drink Monster after though. The combination is a similar effect to toothpaste and orange juice. Super gross.

sooo are multi vitamins worth or nah?

Been eating multi for a long time i dont think it does anything unless u only eat potatoes and kethcup

Nah. If you eat semi reasonably you get all the vitamins you need. Most are water soluble anyway, so you just piss out the extra.

gotcha, for some reason when I did take multi vitamins every day, my body felt more better for some reason. Maybe placebo effect? lol

If you don't eat vegetables (

actually, you did.
Every responible Doc. will admit that you can only process vit/rocks in their natural form.
Only real usage would be if you were an pirate in 16 ct. on sea for 5-6 months with really shitty food.

can you take just 1 multivitamin a day instead of 3 (recommended amount)???

Get a food based multivitamin if you do get one