What's the easiest way of lowering sperm counts?

What's the easiest way of lowering sperm counts?

I never wanna have kids but don't want to go through a surgery or anything.

take lots of steroids.

you also get the benefits of not being dyel anymore

sauce

pls tell me you know who this is

>Punch yourself in the balls every day
>Keep warm objects on your lap whenever possible.
>Punch yourself in the balls some more

Just get a vasectomy. It's not that bad. If you've been to the dentist, you've probably had worse already. Sheesh.

>fat with no tits

what a disgusting creature

This.

Keep looking at that webm, it's disappointing.

vasectomy surgery seriously takes like 5 minutes and is near painless, and you just cant move around or stretch too much for like a week afterwards, its seriously not a big deal

M-mei

Just get a vasectomy. I got one five years ago and knowing that sex has no risk of a kid makes it a million times better. If you get into a monogamous relationship and you don't have any STD's going into it, then you have the best sex ever without any fucking risks. It's amazing and I NEVER HAVE TO TRUST A BITCH TO TAKE THEIR BIRTH CONTROL AGAIN. Had at least two girls try to trap me in my early 20's.

It's all about the hips.

what happens if you want children?
is procreation not one of the main purposes in a man's life?

Keep your stash at a sperm bank

The whole idea of procreation as a main purpose of life is antiquated and based on old evolution ideals. Why the fuck do I want to waste 18+ years of my life helping to raise a child I don't fucking want. I'm 33 and have been in over a dozen long term relationships - I got the vasectomy at 28 because I realized I never wanted to have a kid. I want to have sex and not worry about having a kid. I got shit to do in my life and am happy I'm not tied down by kids. I was able to go back to college and am working on a grad/doctorate program over the next 5 years. I could have never done that with a kid.

I want to help people who are already here. When I get into my 40s and making bank as a doctor I can always adopt a kid. It's not like we are running out of them.

>implying the sperm bank won't dip into your semenal savings and give a loan to a middle aged diesel lesbian and her femme lesbian college drop out girlfriend.
>Implying you won't get a child support notice a few years later after they had a violent falling out where the butch beat the femme half to death and now you are going to have to pay for their bullshit
>Worse you'll get a knock on the door 15 years later and a seriously fucked up kid is going to be standing there and saying. "Hello user, I'm your child,"

LOL
Stash it in a sperm bank.
Give up your reproductive rights as a man so you can have bare back sex with women you don't really give a shit about.

Urge to rape and impregnate....RISING!!

fucking numale

OP, smash the window off your microwave. Cook your testes on high for 1 minute. DONE!

I had a massage from a girl like this. She got naked and gave me a happy ending. Dick was diamonds and she screamed when I came because I hadn't wanked in 2 weeks. Mwahaha!

-Tight underwear, keeps balls body temp and they produce less sperm
-Deprive yourself of sleep
-Have a poor diet and don't exercise
-Feeling like a loser is also meant to lower sperm count.

It seems like the less healthy your life is the less sperm you will produce.

ball stomping. Look it up.

>"Hello user, I'm your child,"

This is the reason why people should not read Veeky Forums, it's an indication of that
"dad" will be an extinct word.

Rip open 40 smoke detectors and stuff the Americium radio sources into your underwear for 6 months.

A random kid who's meeting you for the first time won't actually call you dad or father.

Unless they have really really built the man up in their head or have an angle to work.

A "numale" would complain about how sexist and demeaning it is and want to know if that girl has no shame.
An actual man would want to wreck her cunt and go online or go out of their front door to go look for some bitches who 're built like her or are relatively attractive and easy to fuck.

So far craigslist is a desert right now and I have no money to go out whoring.

This is a great example of the degenerate modern western mans mindset.
Why are educated people so fucking stupid?

google Yuri Hana / 百合華 + JAV

kek googled it got only anime characters

>taking one or two troubled youth out of the system is degenerate

Wew lad, those kids will have a much better chance at not being welfare queen subhuman trash.

>is procreation not one of the main purposes in a man's life?
Is it?
Psychology tells us that most people that don't leave a legacy of some sort fall into a kind of depression as they age, but also that legacy doesn't have to be kids, just something that lives on and helps society and the new generations move along.
Kids are a simple answer, but will take up a lot of resources. More complex answers can let you have your psychological well-being as well as not delepting your resources.

I don't know man. I always want to create a legacy and pass that legacy of my name through my genes

I don't want a child to be born to a woman that I never met or may not care for or approve of.

Nor would I want a child, a piece of me, walking around alone and hurt in the world without me knowing about it or being able to take care of it.

Fuck that.

Replied to a wrong comment. I wasn't talking about sperm bank but actually becoming a father

my sperm count just raised

>fat with hip dips and a wide torso
Slim her down and she'll become a boy with no dick.

Evolution never gets old buddy.

>take axe
>put testicles on tree stump
>apply axe to testicles

No standards

Fucking has some.

Even better

>arguing that a woman in any way resembling a young male body is disgusting in one thread
>arguing that a woman in any way resembling a young male body is sexy in another thread
Fuckin Veeky Forums man.

They're called condoms.

It's called pulling out.

>Yuri Hana / 百合華 + JAV
You have too google the +JAV part as well

lot of test packed into those loins

If you really don't want kids vasectomy is the fucking best thing you can do.

There are low-invasive techniques which basically consist of an injection of local anesthesy and from there they make a small incission to cauterize your sperm conducts. The whole proccess doesn't take more than 30 minutes and after a few weeks you can cum inside anything without getting them pregnant.

The only other options for men is condom and coitus interruptus, which are not 100% to not get pregnant someone.

>not spreading your seed as much as possible
You are an evolutionary failure.

>not gunna make it

Question for vasectomy dudes, what the fuck happens when you cum then? Busting in a girl is the best feeling, does anything come out of your dick even?

be careful what you wish for user, later on in your life you might actually want lil babys

just like how you want to bone every girl in your highschool right now its all a hormonal meme that happens overtime

/thread

or remove the door to your microwave and use it for a few months

this

I suppose everyone has different aspirations.
Personally I see raising a family as an integral aspect of the human experience. I can think of all the other things; travelling the world, tasting a variety of different women, foods, culture, sights etc. creating a legacy of some-sort that effects the minds and future of humanity
but then sitting above all of that is seeing myself transform my sperm into a living, talking human, a new version of my Self and then putting all my work, knowledge and love into that being and seeing it magically become a grown human with its own values, perspectives, aspirations, joys, fears etc.
it's a trippy thing to think about and I don't plan on doing it for many, many years but I would never want to permanently prevent that from happening. It's as simple as: If you don't want to have kids don't go around cumming in girls or don't have sex at all, it's called self control and there are many things just as fulfilling as having sex for non-reproductive purposes. we're all differen though, just me
pic not related, just saw it in my folder and feel like reverse image searching that carving, maybe I'll go check it out some day

turns out it's just some lame statue in a temple in bangalore and the mountain is fake, it's just a tourist attraction
fuck!
guess I'll just go to mt. kailash instead