Squat and deadlift are not progressing at all

>squat and deadlift are not progressing at all
>bench keeps increasing
What am I doing wrong?

eat more

Eat more god damn it

I'm stuck with shitty uni food. I drink a protein shake after every workout but I don't think its helping.

This is the protein I have btw. It says one scoop, should I start taking multiple?

Post the the nutritional label mate.

Okay how maby grams of protein do you get a day annd what is your body weight?

Couldn't tell you off the top of my head. And 230 right now.

>Not measuring macros
Come on man, fitness isn't a joke. Also eat 1 gram of protein for 1 kilo of bodyweight.

I just like lifting things, man. And that would be about 100 grams.

No user you are 230 pounds which means that you need about 112 grams of protein.

>On SS
>150kg DL, 130kg Squat
>Never once plateaued ever, and keep adding 2 kilos a week
>OHP - plateaued multiple times and still lifting baby weight (50kg)

I just wanted to round so I wasn't taking in too many calories as well. Although, you're probably right to increase it.

That's probably because YANDTP

If the label says "Supplement Facts" and not "Nutrition Facts" you fucked up

That is why measuring macros is important it will show what you need to eat more of and less of.

Why?
It sounds really boring and I don't think I can get info for the cafe food. What do?

Get a an app like fat secret or something and use that as a yard stick.

Alright, i'll try. Thanks, user. But why would my bench increase but not my lower body lifts?

"If the product is marketed as a dietary supplement, the ingredients aren't necessarily reviewed for safety or efficacy by the FDA."

Also there was a huge scandal a while back with a bunch of protein powders not containing anywhere near the amount of protein they claimed. Getting stuff that has a nutrition facts label helps you avoid most of the bullshit.

This is a label from the stuff I get

So should I get a new one?

I finished off what I had before I bought something better, couldn't just throw it out. bestbulkwheyprotein is worth checking out in my opinion.

Alright thanks user.

Everyone uses their legs some, but sedentary people effectively never use their pecs or triceps. That means you have more room for easy gains with a bench.

At least that's how I've been explaining it. I'm going through a lesser version of what you are.