You hangin in there, Veeky Forums?

You hangin in there, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

tylerknott.com/post/50024156270/typewriter-series-408-by-tyler-knott-gregson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I could have asked her out
I didn't and now I'll likely never see her again

Every time I think I'm making progress with my social anxiety I get hit with the brutal reality like this

>tfw no gf

TFW I got a qt 3.14, while I was fat because of confidence and not being autistic. Now that I've lost a ton of weight and packed on muscle she's afraid IMA leave her

>tfw had 5 bfs but still 0 gfs

>tfw you had a gf and she made your life better but you were making hers worse so she dumped you
This is more painful than I could have imagined. I thought I was going to grow old with her.

I hate my bitch of an ex gf, but every time we contact eachother we just fall in love all over again.
We hate eachother, but love eachother too much to stay away. It's fucked and I hate it.
I wish I could just forget about her instead of being powerless very time she texts, or having her be weak whenever I text.

You guys probably just had good sex, that was the case with my ex, then I realized after nutting I hated her

Oneitis is a real thing pal, you will get over her pretty easily once you start lifting more.

Im going through the same shit bro, stay strong it gets easier and just keep improving yourself.

Oh lord did we. Only chick I know that would let me nut inside. Fucking heavenly.
I want to say that I wish we could just be fuck buddies but we just aren't compatible, but for some reason want eachother more than anybody else. This has been going on for four years now, man. It drives me nuts
Sex is fucking good tho

Are you me m8?? She's probably a dirty bitch with a lot of guys though. You wouldn't want it back.

Thank you. It's been 2 weeks. I feel a little better but it really hurts.

idk brehs
my asthma has decided to return and it feels like I can't take a full breath most of the time, got a spirometry test but gotta wait 2 weeks for the result
I'm also just about ready to die, 2 weeks into the semester, getting fucking pounded from all sides and my shifts are getting cut down to 2 a week so I'm going to be dirt fucking poor

I just wish I could have learned this "always get their number if you won't likely see them again" lesson with someone else

She was a 1 in 5,000 catch man

I have a friend who has the most horrible case of oneitis I've ever seen. They've broken up multiple times and he's absolutely devoted to her even though she has been the source of a tremendous amount of suffering. This has been going on for many years. I've been talking to some of our friends about it and we don't know what to do. How do we help him? I'm really worried about this guy. He's one of my closest friends.

Nothing you can do, tell him what you think and leave the ball in his court

Shit man, just keep lifting

>literally every post except one is you complete aspie faggots crying about girls

Imagine how fucking ugly and mentally fucked up a girl who would go out with a 4channer is. Then think about how upset you aspies get over them

God damn

I've got literally everything in my life sorted out, except girls.

Fuck off.

>One and a half weeks into daily mile long swims
>Lost a pound so far(15 pound goal), feeling those pain gains every night
>Girl I like won't notice me

Like 5/10 I guess

>tfw reading love poems
>I will never get to experience these feelings

Oh fuck lads...

>Girl I like won't notice me
Why not talk to her?

no need to be insecure just because of Veeky Forums bro.

I have. We've even considered having an intervention with him because of how toxic it is. I know that it has to be him that decides to let go but I feel so helpless and I want to do something. It's a horrible feeling to watch someone you care about destroy himself like this.

>tfw you can't find her on facebook to jerk off to her pictures
Fucking how, how the fuck can I not find her? She must be unlisted, my autism searching skills have never been tested like this

>Meet an amazing chick while overseas.
>We clicked and had great sex.
>I went back home and we miss each other.
>We talk everyday.
>She is coming to my country for a holiday.
>tfw, I have to travel overseas for work while she's here and we won't be able to meet up.

Why is life so cruel.

I love talking to her and getting the emotional/mental happiness, but I need the physical side of things too. Had sex the other day and feel guilty as fuck. Bailed after I came and almost cried in the car.

Depression has been creeping up on me again the past few weeks because of this and other life shit. Booking myself into therapy this time around.

I asked her out once before when I was dyel faggot, and she sort of just ignored it. Now I'm still dyel, just a little bit leaner. I'm so afraid of spaghetting when I talk to her.

eh, if she rejected you then just move on desu, no point wasting your time

I know she goes to college the same days as me, haven't seen her yet though, I'm going early monday and waiting near where I think she has class
If I can't find her then I'm gonna say fuck it, man up, go to where I know she'll be and ask her out

>first pin in a week

Goodbye humanity

Was rejected 20 toimes lastnightand i just crushed my finger between the weights. I think ill end my workout early because fuck my finger hurts and im bleeding under the nail. Did the main lifts anywas. Fuck ohp

Just bailed on my best friend's going away party because I got so anxious I threw up

Cool story
Stud

Messaged a qt I haven't seen in ages about catching up.
>tfw keep checking phone for notification LED

Social anxiety is a batch. People told me it gets easier when you put yourself in social situations, but honestly it hurts the same, you just become more capable at hiding it.

HEY GUYS LE DAE WAHHHH MY EX GF BROKE UP WITH ME WAHHHH NO GF WAHHH LITERALLY MY LIFE SUCKS

keep putting that pussy on a pedestal autists

>have to eat 500 more calories before I go to bed and I'm so un-hungry

>am recovering ambulocetus
>was 350lbs two years ago
>in class
>sitting near a bunch of normies
>we're all grinding out the time til the weekend comes
>they're sitting there talking
>im sitting there on the computer playing a flash tower defense game that I found that isn't blocked
>hey user, you got a girl?
>nah bro I still got like 50lbs to lose
>how much you weight?
>(5'11) 200lbs
>shit I think you'de be fine at like 190

Felt pretty good tbqh.

>lifts are going up
>form is getting better
>mobility is getting better
>posture is getting better
>tfw it's finally starting to pay off
>tfw so glad I finally did something about it, after a childhood of being that fat fuck

>tfw 50 kcals to go and my mum is calling me for bed time

I'm not going to make it senpaitachi

>tfw keep checking phone for notification LED

Still remember being so happy to see my G1s notification light come on...

Got injured like a little bitch, everyone who I was once ahead of has now passed me.

Meh

eat the toothpaste

Haven't gym'd for three weeks since i had a cold for 1 week. No motivation to go. Diet has gone to shit. fuck sakes.

Probably going to get fired because I can't handle the promotion I got.
So yeah bit shit

what promotion

What's it mean when a girl constantly stares at you and smiles whenever she's around you, and acts all super happy and shit

Don't know if she's into me or just has that type of personality

He got promoted to cool person but he's not actually cool

Just check if she does the same to everyone else

Good shit man. I'm a disgusting sack of shit who hates himself and I would give down to my last shiny penny to be thin. I was 450lbs (6'4") at my heaviest. I'm currently probably 340lbs if not more. I was down to 270lbs. I was Fucking doing it. Then I ruined It! All lver some stupid shit. I went back to my old habits. I gained like 70lbs back like the fat piece of shit I am.

Glad to know there are some fatties who are quickly becoming former fatties.

Not really

tylerknott.com/post/50024156270/typewriter-series-408-by-tyler-knott-gregson

>one and a half weeks
>one pound

Met a girl recently while on holiday that lives in a different city. Trying to stay in touch via txt but not sure if it's realistic.

Pretty much.
>Line manager: aye senpai yuo want an office + full time hours + more money
>me: hell fucking yeah
>Department boss: it's ok if you mess up you're new :)
fast forward 6 months
>Department boss: "sacking internally"
I just wanted to be good at something that required basic ability.

My best friend is gone around the other side of the world for a year, it sucks but it's just a year and he'll be much better for it. Outside of that I kissed a really qt girl today and I'm cautiously considering that she might be the jackpot. Idk lads it feels like I've finished my set of feels. I used to be so depressed and contemplate suicide and generally be a driveless, unmotivated loser, then I hit what I think might've been rock bottom, got into lifting and started seeing a therapist. Shit can improve bros, it really can. I hope you experience my success.

I'm the poorfag who takes care of his two ill parents.

>Was doing my 10 mile bike ride today after the rain stopped.

>Went to refill my bottle at a park water fountain.

>Discovered it was turned off for the winter.

>Sat down on a bench.

>Found a soggy $5 bill on the ground.

>Bought 2 tallboys of Steel Reserve tonight.

Aside from M*** the user dropping me the cash in my PayPal to cover my gym membership for another month on Monday, this was the best day ever.

>tfw lifting and losing weight didn't do shit for my self esteem or chances with grils

love is a meme
just get swole brehs

>I would give down to my last shiny penny to be thin

you mean I'd do everything except exercise and diet

>implying I'm not living the dream

>have consistently had dreams about her for 5 nights in a row

How do I make it stop

>crush on guy
>guy has crush on other guy
end me

you know what to do user

kys

I don't know what it is boyos I got over my oneitis over the summer and then I saw her at a party today and it all came back to me

Sorry but Veeky Forums does not welcome gays

Yeah! Get that faggot out of here before I suck his cock

Oh shit it's blinking.

>like girl in 11th grade
>never speak to her
>have no idea what shes like
>imagination going wild due to ignorance
>have created this perfect image of her in my gead based on nothing
>the more we depart the more I feel connected due to my fucked mind
>2 years later, now in college
>eventually realize whats going on
>cut that shit out
>5 minutes ago
>go to stalk her facebook
>new profile pic
>its her leaning against some guy
>"awh ur boydfriend is so cute"
>feel absolutely nothing
>realize shes the last girl i had a crush on
>never considered another mating partner since seeing her
I guess everything is ok now.

I think i've made some friends at work, they keep saying hello to me now and asking me if i want to smoke weed with them and go places like the movies.

Not sure though, what are they trying to do? don't want to hurt them now.

they want to hang out with you dude, i highly doubt they have any ulterior motive, go and chill with them, have a good time

Do it bro

Imma do it Veeky Forums, im going to go to bars and party's, get rejected 99% of the time and build confidence from failure.

But there is only one thing I'm wondering, how to avoid getting STDs from club sloots?

wear a condom you stupid cunt

Should i conceal carry?

if you're worried about criminal activity in your area, maybe
but holy fuck dude, its some bros from work asking if you want to smoke some weed and see a movie, not an invitation to some underground trafficking party

maybe she blocked you.

My ex gf of 5.5 years and I hung out tonight. She made me an amazing dinner and we had sex, came together, it was the best 40 minutes in recent times. She kept saying she loves me during it. After she tells me she wants to date women and see if she's possibly a lesbian.

Have you asked her out or is it orbiter status?

5 more weeks until i can lift again, h-hold on

I'm in a LDR with 6h time zone difference

I know that feel compadre. Hang in there - we'll find another one, although it doesn't feel like it right now.

Life right? I'm converting a gf of 4 years to the lesbian sister level. Not every girl is gf material but they make better friends when you're less involved.

Girls don't know how to please or attract men anymore. There mothers should be leading by example but... Not common in America. Girls are insane because of what's marketed to them and their environment. Can't believe people are changing their gender to female.. Like wtf. All the guys tryin to fug the girls are basically fit aspies with more of a social look to them.

>Been casually lifting for a few months
>Really hate the gym (family fitness, 1 squat rack, 1 deadlift mat, tons of old people, teens, etc)
>Find a powerlifting gym nearby
>Owner is fucking awesome
>5-10 deadlifting platforms
>5-10 squat racks
>Tons of strongman equipment
>Tons of benches
>Sleds, atlas balls, sandbags, kegs
>Atmosphere is amazing
>Just got preworkout for the first time
>First day is on Monday
>Bough the owners routine bullshit because I'm a good goy
>Weirdest fucking routine I've ever seen in my life but he considers it a beginner course
>47 fucking pages of detailed information outlining every week, every workout, every accessory
>16 week course, expect you to commit 1 hour minimum 4 days a week
>Has an intermediate course AFTER this
>tfw 100% hyped for Monday

Anyone else really love their gym? Went down there first time today and met the owner. Fell in love instantly.

>gf went completely off the grid 16 hours ago
>haven't responded to texts, calls, snaps or fb messages
>now I'm worried something happened to her or something
>other possibility is she's cheating
>we were good the morning before she stopped responding, so don't really think that

Fuck lads, gonna go over to her house now. Hope she's alright

>Tfw join the military to make better future for you and gf.
>She's all for it.
>Go through basic, off doing training, planning to propose to her.
>She starts getting more distant, you know exactly why, don't want to admit it, so you try your hardest to make it work.
>Turns out she's been fucking some 40 some year old dude over twice her age that she's pretending is her dead father.
>Leaves you for him and cuts you and all of your mutual friends out of her life.
>Mutual friends all still somehow crazy about her.
>Your dog of 15 years dies.
>Not sure why you're even in the Military anymore, but have nothing better to do.
>Miss friends and family and feel totally alone at new posting.
>Don't want to ever go home and face memories.

Feels bad man...

Fucking life. Yeah I miss her friendship, she's loyal as fuck, we know everything inside and out about each other (now I guess) and we have a good time together. You're right though, we get along better as friends, I guess not seeing each other every day makes you appreciate each other more. Also the sex has been amazing since breaking up. I'll probably wait it out and see how this lesbian thing pans out. Trying to not catch feelings sucks though. Maybe I can finagle a 3 way out of this though, she obviously still loves my penis.

Yo I've been on 2 tinder dates and found out afterwards they had partners in the military. At the end of a date when I found out, she said to me 'well most guys don't mind'.

Some people are pieces of shit and you don't need that in your life, if I was you I'd drop out of the military when you have a bit of money and go travel with a group of your friends that you're closest with.

Yeah, military wives are fucked. I'm debating leaving once my contract is up, but don't have any idea what else I'd even do that's any better.

>tfw my one coworker said the new girl that started and I would make a cute couple
I wasn't prepared for this Veeky Forums , she even said she'd figure out if she was single.
I never asked for these feels. She is P cute tho

Make sure you bring her son's father his favorite ice cream. You know how much he loves ice cream after cream pieing his woman.

>military wellfare queen beta cuck

You deserve it.

Its only a 2 hour difference for us.

How do you make it work?

Also, concealed carrying while intoxicated is a serious crime, as is owning a firearms while being a user of illegal drugs.

That's fucked man. I'd look up her name and find out who her partner is and let the poor fuck know before he wastes any more time and money on her.

Nice memeing, thinking there might be something to it though.

>send her a text asking if she's alright, saying I'm kind of starting to get worried
>get to her apartment
>knock on door
>no sounds from inside
>after about thirty seconds get an answer to my text
>"haha no, oh my god everythings fine. not at home."
>look in through window
>pair of her shoes carelessly thrown on the floor of the hallway
>she usually tidies that shit up pretty quickly, except when drunk

Did I just get keked?