Is it all over once your hairline starts to receed?

is it all over once your hairline starts to receed?

can you still attract 18-21 year old bitches if you are balding?

Other urls found in this thread:

hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/doctors.asp?DrID=54#page=page-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes. As long as it still looks somewhat decent, young girls aren't going to give a fuck. It's not like they're gonna be around when you finally lose it. Just know when to shave it so you don't go full Costanza. Maybe wear a hat or grow some facial hair. A lot of guys can pull it off.
Have you tried hair growth supplements like Rogane?

i literally just noticed how bad it finally got today after trying to pretend like it hasnt been happening for the past 6 months.

are hair transplants good looking assuming i can afford to get a good one?

i dont want people to instantly know i'm an insecure fuck

Just put a huge swastika on your head

Hair transplants look good but can only really cover a small area at any real density.
People are just dumb and go to chain clinics like Bosley or celebrity clinics, which gives them their bad name.
hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/doctors.asp?DrID=54#page=page-2

>have no balding genes on any side of my family
>head of thick, mostly straight, natty hair that's softer as fuck
>only compliments about hair have come from gays and elderly women

You're gonna be fine, brah

>can only really cover a small area at any real density
>small area

they can only cover the temples with good density?

I'm not sure man, sorry. If I was you, I'd try everything. Might as well try, right? A lot of people have hair transplants, yet no one ever notices.
Don't get a hair piece though. Because then you really are in denial and it can be noticeable.

what the fuck is with the greentext brag story about your hair just to tell OP he's fine as if your retarded story where you get complimented for once is relevant to him?

Sounds a lot like my hair. Very thick, straight, chestnut brown with a few waves and ripples. A lot of people compliment my hair though. Strange. Maybe it's where you live?

You can realistically do the whole frontal third with 60FU/cm (not entirely full density but better than most transplants), but not have enough grafts left for the middle and crown.

Basically for hair transplants to be effective you really need to be on the meds to stop your loss.
My personal favorite surgeons would be Hasson and Wong, Rahal, Konior, Bisanga and Ferundini at the moment if you want to google the highest quality surgeons

thanks for the info man.

thanks for looking out for a fellow fitizen.

i hope we all make it

The point of it was to emphasize that hair is largely insignificant if you're interested in getting girls that aren't middle aged. There are so many more obvious things that will hurt you with getting laid than going bald, so having a good head of hair is very low on that totem pole

I'm 22 and starting to thin also, but honestly it doesn't matter if you find a good stylist. I don't know about a receding hairline, but I think confidence and style will do you more than being insecure and daunted by it. Anyone worth while knows there's more to life than hair and a hairline....

How long should you usually wait to get a transplant? I'm 31 and have a pretty deep Vegeta hailine, but the rest is fine. I feel most people are a bit older when they get a transplant.

Pretty much this. And if you can't grow it back, just buzz it off. Just own it, man.

i guess i misread fit.

i always thought they gave shit to manlets and baldlets in equal amounts.

i guess being bald is that bad?

>"can you still attract 18-21 year old bitches if you are balding"

> "...still attract 28-21 year old bitches"

> "...still..."

Yeah, right Op

If you're fat and bald then you'll look weird.
If you're Veeky Forums and bald then you're good. Balding is a natural part of life. Even Trump has a receding hairline.
I turn 19 next month and my hair is already starting to recede. I also have a huge head.

isn't having a huge head looked at as a positive thing?

they always talk about skullmogging on lookism

That's all good.
Just one word of advice for your journey, DON'T consider going to Alvi Armani. There's a huge amount of amazing results and feedback about him as he used to be pretty much the best surgeon in the world, but ever since changing to FUE, his results have been absolutely fucked, with excessive scarring and even killing the original hairs people have had.

guys notice receeding hairlines way more than girls do, of course if youre nw3 they will notice

>no balding genes on either side of my family
>going bald

Just fuck me sideways desu

Girls don't notice Harry Styles hairline somehow.
If you take care of yourself to be attractive, you can get away with an unfortunate hairline

a widows peak doesn't mean your hairline is receding, that could be how harry's hair always was.

His hair doesn't look like it's receding to me

>women
>caring about hair

Buzzcuts have been a standard haircut for years, user. You'll be fine as long as you don't have a baby face and can grow at least some facial hair.

dude that's a receeded hairline no matter how you look at that
maybe it stops and he doesnt go full baldlet until he's 80yo but thats a receeding hairline

and no, kids dont have hairlines like that, the whole "I always had that hairline" is balding people trying to cope

Dude, he's more bald than Henry Cavill. This isn't a natural widow's peak, nigga will be full Constanza in 5 years.

Minoxidil, rogane or maybe even finasteride.

That's sad to me, harry styles was always my hair goals.

I guess to some it would be like watching Zyzz go fat.

I have a NW2.5 at 30 and I fucked a hot ass 18 year old last week at a party. I've also heard some of the younger girls that I'm friends with call guys with hairlines like OP's pic or worse "hot".

So yes, it's still doable. I still look like I'm 22 however.

His hairline has basically been like that since the beginning on One Direction.
Strategically messy hair goes a longway.

...are you going through chemo?

The difference is that I'm not a dank memelord

how the fuck does a story about people complimenting your good non balding hair indicate that anons who are balding is "largely insignificant"

>There are so many more obvious things that will hurt you with getting laid than going bald, so having a good head of hair is very low on that totem pole
wow thanks for that, guy who posted a story of people complimenting his non balding hair, real fucking enlightening

No it's not over.

Stop being an insecure little bitch.

Also, receding hairlines is not a /fit related topic so fuck off with your bullshit post.

It's largely insignificant in the context of getting laid by young, heterosexual women which is what OP's post and subsequently mine was about. The compliments I mentioned came from gay men or women that were above the age of 50, two demographics left out of OP's realm of concern. If you weren't a fucking mongoloid and had a sense of proper reading comprehension, you would realize that.

>b-but the compliments weren't from super hot girls!

holy shit fuck off cunt, stop trying to pad the fact that you bragposted about your fucking hair in a balding thread

So I'm fucked

>implying thats what i said
Look, m8. I understand reading is hard for you and it might be intimidating that your friends can read better than you, but you don't need to take your anger out on others like that.

it is what you said you fucking dolt

you literally greentexted a fucking story about you having nice non balding hair and getting complimented by random people

have some fucking self awareness jesus

Please understand how context works in communication. You're halfway there with the understanding of talking about hair in a thread about balding, but you're missing key details to my first post that have been explained twice. I'm sorry your grasp of written English is so poor, but I'm not going to try to explain it to you a third time

I'm 30 years-old.

Well, I guess. But then you were already fucked if you're a perma-babyface.

Do you guys have products that itch like a bitch?
Mine has alchohol in it, and it absolutely terrible for the scalp, itches like crazy and makes it very flaky. What do you guys use?

Could you have posted a shittier a picture?

Its fine just deal with it. you don't want to pump yourself full of shitty drugs or try weird shit with your hair, it never looks right. just embrace it who gives a fuck.

Depends how you look with head shaved and whether you're an autist talking to girls.

Age range of last seven girls I hooked up with / dated / fucked etc 19-23, prior to that long term relationship and had hair.

>tfw hair is falling out faster than ever
>every time I run my hands through it I pull out a few stray hairs

Just kill me now

Th-thanks

That's balding, man. Plain and simple

Maybe not baby faced but I'm scraggly as fuck

That's normal, though, especially if you have thick hair. Women always live a ton of hair on their hair brushes.

It's not normal when my hairline is receding and I'm getting bald streaks though.

Oh, yeah. That sucks.

As long as you have something else to offer. My bf doesn't have money atm and is balding pretty string at 31, but Im.still attractive to who he is. The hair is such a small part of what makes him attractive to me that it really doesn't matter. He's much more stressed about it than me. If you're an asshole who dates superficially, you might be fucked

Look at pictures of yourself as a baby

If you had a receding hairline at that point, you'll get it again later in life

i'm 29 and have noticed my hair line receding. but i also had a shit diet, like literally no veggie oily fried take out daily for like 5+ years on top of smoking like 2-3 ounces of weed a month and practically 0 exercise. back in 2013 doc told me i had a vit d3 deficiency and high cholesterol. i did nothing about since i still wasn't fat and looked alright. i believe my d3 was low to the point where it could affect my testosterone production and cholesterol could have been thickening my blood and affecting circulation.

I shaved my head recently, quit smoking cold turkey and changed my diet to as good as it can get. added supplements to my regimen to handle all the deficiencies. started exercising like my life depends on it and make sure to get 7-8 hours of sleep daily without fail.
this is anecdotal might just be in my head but i think since i shaved bald and my hair's growing back, im seeing some new hair growth. it might just be the follicles that were starved of nutrients getting some juice back. its probably only going to stall the hairloss but its not all that bad, got a nw2 so i'll keep it short and grow a beard out. if it ever gets bad im going full jason statham mode.

my suplements include a huge dose of d3 every morning, zinc, vit e, blackstrap molasses and biotin. few other changes im noticing is like 5x times the libido and morning wood for the first time in like 4-5 years.

thats good to hear, i dont think im superficial. the way i see it, i am who i am, i can't change that. might as well rock it and maximize other aspects, beats getting depressed over it. there's gotta be at least a few women that works for, even if it turns most off. being depressed about it wont change anything but will only diminishes my changes with even the ones it works for.

you can still get hot girls with a receding hairline, just look at this BEEF CAKE

more like Elon Just, right?

>you can get hot girls if you're a 10/10 movie star

thanks for the tip

top kek

I was 35 with a clearly receding hairline when I started dating a 23 year old. Picked her up in a bar. In her words, "Hair loss is not a deal breaker. A toupee is."

Just an fyi because I thought mine was receeding and would continue, I saw old pictures when I was ~22 (34 now) and it's the exact same. You may have a "mature hairline" which is a natural thing so don't get too stressed out about it, see what happens.

forget the fact that this guy is a movie star, what i'm trying to say is that girls don't care about hairlines most of the time. if you have a nice face/body you're good mate

>22
>hair falling out rapidly
>pray to God it's just my hairline"maturing"
>ask my dad when he starter to lose his hair
>"when i was 22"

JUST

>34
>posting on a lithuanian model car forum

kys my man

>tfw my dad still has almost all of his hair

Having a worse hairline than your dad is so fucking embarrassing. It's worse than being shorter than your dad.

>tfw 20
>tfw dad has perfect hair and mine is thinning
>tfw dad is 5'11 and I'm 5'6

male balding pattern comes from the a gene in the X chromossome, bald father only slightly increases it's chances

t. 22 year old with receeding hairline and dad/grandad with full hair

Yeah I've got a bunch of bald uncles on my mom's side.

That's true, unless you're one of those retards who go full Constanza mode because they refuse to shave their heads.

>25
>done two cycles
>dad and both grandfathers have hair
>still have all my hair

Am I safe?

I'll keep holding out hope, my mom's brothers and her father all still have full heads of hair, but it's looking pretty grim lad

i started losing hair at 18, so i guess you are

mother's twin brother is bald, i have already embraced my fate

my hair loss started at 28

why would anyone over the age of 24 want to go out with an 18 year old

Nah im with the other guy, fuck off kid

Well, fuck it then. I'll adapt if it happens.

What is skullmogging?

How do you know there's no balding genes in your family?

I'm a beardlet using minoxidil for about 3 months and getting some mad beard gains, but i heard it may fall after i stop using it, is this true? How does it work on hair then?

>25, noticeable balding
>asked for honest opinion of friend, I look 30
>currently have #2 buzz cut, helps make it look a bit thicker
>when even more goes will completely shave

Get a buzz cut, it helps

>tfw I have a lumpy skull and acne scarring on my temples that's currently hidden by my hair

Getting a buzz cut terrifies the shit out of me but the day when I need to is drawing closer.

Trump had hair transplant likely. His style is too iconic probably insured for millions