I cannot fucking resist, fuck

I cannot fucking resist, fuck.

Enjoy your sodium intake, you stupid retard.

I believe he will

I hope the retard does, that's 1050mg sodium per pack.

What's so bad about sodium for a skelly fag got

shit's too spicy, maruchen is always the best imo

OP btfo

>shit's too spicy
No, it's just right.

Pssh this shit has helped me gain I'm currently 130lbs

>Gain

Water-weight, you bloated up looking blimp.

JUST

GOD DSMMITITIRJJBXNCNAJBSBXNSNSBDBBFNDNANFNFN

But it's so tasty. A pack per week won't kill me.

Don't make it a habit, it's fucking garbage food i won't even touch now, Each pack contains 240 calories / 1050mg Sodium / 1g fiber and 0 protein, outside of being a bloated looking mess enjoy having horrible shits due to not having a decent amount of fiber.

Picture related, i bulked on a proper diet and i am still bulking while retaining a 30 inch waist, unlike majority of Veeky Forums that do my routine (SS) and look like complete shit.

Ea right, cunt.

>love spicy food
>eat spicy food
>nose is dripping wet
T-Thanks.

I HEAR TO EAT WHAT EVER I WEIGH 130LBS RRRRRRAAAHHHHHHHH

The only people who tell you that look like shit, are retarded, and don't even lift. If you follow majority of retards advice on here you'll look like a fat mess who doesn't even lift. I bulked, and only took very little of what i heard from here or the advice, instead i went else where, other websites, asked people who lifted weights (irl) and aren't limp dick faggots who e-stat on Veeky Forums.

Find out your TDEE, and workout what you need, how many calories, how much protein, fat etc..

good stuff. i also like neoguri... has a bit of a more "seafoody" type flavor

>care about orangatans
>cheapest brand here uses palm oil
>destroying animal habitats
>bbut cheap noonoos taste so good

Fuck what do guys?

Anyone else hate when people call Soy Beans "Edamame"? What are they some kind of weeaboo faggot?

We are not Japanese. They are Soy Beans faggot. I cringe at that word.

Had some last night and I added a ton of pork stir fry. I eat so boring and clean during the week, nice to have something like that occasionally. I also ate a bag of doritos and a few slices of pizza after that.

Just eat it with a chicken breast or something, fry some broccoli and add that too. People live until old age on fucking horrible diets, some noodles won't kill you

actually its more like16g protein, 32g fat, 80g carbs

and you can get fiber easily from other sources

do flies and dips PLEASE

Best noodles coming through

I used to eat these all the time. I wouldn't even cook them, i just put the powder in the dry noodles and crushed it up and shook it and ate it like chips. GOAT pre-deadlift/squat snack

G O M A D
O
M
A
D

disgusting feet

not everyone is an american

sodium isn't even bad. i put some im my shake before going lifting. you guys are probably using American salt

If you're not hypertensive, it doesn't matter. Look at that study which lists side effects of hypertension and then can't realize that sodium only causes hypertension in some.

Use Shirataki noodles instead. 0-15 calories per pack. Just fry them a bit to remove some of the moisture and yer good to go. They are a little more expensive than ramen/other noodles, but worth it IMO.

Oh I'm fine then my blood pressure is good