No matter how much I lift I will never (insert your answer here)

No matter how much I lift, I will never meet an Estonian beauty I can pick mushrooms with on Saaremaa, vacation on the shores of Pärnu with, sing Estonian songs during laulupidu with, and never raise Finnish-Estonian babies with.

Veeky Forums related: Now that I can do 3 x 10 one-armed pull-ups, what's my next best option? Weighted pull-ups? Pull-overs?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_influence_operations_in_Estonia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No matter how much I lift I will never be loved

I feel you. There's 7 Billion people on this Earth. 1.2 Million of them are Estonians. I just want one of them to love me. I know it will never happen.

No matter how much I lift, I will never be to smart too lift.

Sounds manageable to me, bro. Especially if you're wealthy or a westerner.
Here's mine. I will never:
>Become biologically immortal as a cyborg
>cruise through space in an X-wing, stoned out of my mind, playing Pink Floyd or Cypress Hill
>have naturally green eyes
>be 6'4"
>re-gain my childlike innocence
>fuck my harem of sex robots
>fight in WWII
>be Australian
>be pale (I'm a tan Cajun)
>Be legitimately happy or comfortable functioning normally in society
>travel back in time

That's a good thing. People "too smart" to lift will be our slaves after WWIII.

"the weak fear the strong"

>No matter how much I lift I will never grow an inch or two
manlet life is suffering

Ei, ei, ei. That's not what I mean, serkku.

be happy.

whers the rest of your estonian girls?

no matter how much i lift i will never gonna have adolescence again

>all that time forced to do math and reading

No matter how much I lift I will never be a little girl

No matter how much I lift, I'll never grow a dick.

I will never have Esmeralda

No matter how much I lift, I will never be wooed by a a man who is even stronger than me and loves me with every fiber of his body and desires a monogamous loving relationship.
I only have straight friends and every single gay guy I met was either a massive faggot who wanted to worship my meager muscles or a Grindr tier HIV muscle man-whore who just wants to fuck.

no matter how much I lift I will never(insert your benis here)

>no matter how much I lift I never fucking enjoy it like you guys seems to

its a fucking bothering time wasting thing I do that I have to power through, I feel guilty if I skip it

No matter how much i lift i will never get laid or have a gf again

I swear, i dont know how the rest of you mouthbreathers manage to get laid

no matter how much I lift I will never set John Howard on fire.

I promise.

pls dump more estonian girls.

>No matter how much I lift, I will never be happy again

>haven't browsed Veeky Forums for about a year
>first thread i see is this
>from Estonia
>what the fuck have i been missing out on?

>no matter how much I lift I lost so much time to old for anything now
>death and taxes only

This .

No matter how much I lift, I'll never get her back

No matter how much I lift I will never feel good enough to deserve being loved.

No matter how much I lift the third Reich will never come back and restore the Western world to its former Aryan glory.

Estonian women are forest nymphs compared to the swamp ogres that are American women.

Croatian girls are hotter

I will never be big enough, I'm coming for you Jason Genova you piss lord

Feels..

Lifting doesn't cure your autism. One thing has nothing to do with the other.

Been to Estland myself bro. Beautiful place. Towns seemed small but manageable and everyone was polite despite my shitty Estonian and would correct my pronunciation to help. Met the equivalent of high schoolers there and some girl wanted me to present to her class as a guest. But man, do these people place an emphasis on education. Never felt that stupid until I went there with everyone in the class knowing at least an instrument and two other languages and having an idea of a stem major in line as well as a load of outside of school curriculars. Beautiful women too, though to stick with the qt eesti theme.

If I could live anywhere it would be there though.

No matter how much I lift I will never get the last 5 years back

The Baltic states seem like such a beautiful place to live in.

>no matter how much I lift I will never receive my letter from Hogwarts
Life is suffering

No matter how much I lift, I'll never be happy again.

No matter how much I lift, she won't unfuck that guy.

(Samefag)

>I will never cruise through space in an x-wing.

Don't limit yourself, bro

Until you realize they are literally russian controlled puppet states bordering on third world status. Don't believe the memes, these places suck ass. There's a reason so many of their women want to leave...

No matter how much I lift, I will never understand women.

Honestly, they're all fucking crazy brehs. Even the same ones.

>he thinks grabbing his wrist with his free hand is a "one armed pullup".

lol.

i know the feel s:(

No matter how much I lift, I will never meet a black haired and blue eyed beauty, who will be my emotional support and drive me to achieve my goals. while also being willing do discuss literature or some of my other obscurer interests in our personal library themed room.

>estonian
>go to australia
>most lads I met kept saying how estonian women are sluts and will fuck almost anyone foreign
Honestly, if you have money and you're foreign I reckon your chances would be pretty good.
As for your one-armed pull-ups. I don't know, just add some weight, maybe?

Hardly russian controlled, mate. Not any more at least. Still not a great place to live for longer than a few months of the year, though. Summers are nice, as are winters if there's a lot of snow and such.

No matter how much I lift I will never use commas

Turn back time to the good old days

No matter how much I lift, I will never be able to go back and stop the abuse he caused

no matter how much i lift i will never be kai greenes grapfruit

No matter how much I lift, I will never take her back.

Why do we even waste our time?

Jog long distances
Fuck jogging.

cocks taste good

>Saaremaa
Ösel is rightful Swedish clay.

this

No matter how much I lift, I will never stop.

No matter how much I lift I will never bring her back.

If they are weak, what good are they as slaves?

I'll always have tons of loose skin and never have a sexy core.

But why?

No matter how much i lift I'll never be a true american, just got my social but even if i were a citizen I'd still be an immigrant spic :^(

>will never regain childhood innocence
>will never fuck harem of sex robots

Well, obviously those two are mutually exclusive.

Virolainen here
Most estonian women are dumb whores so don't bother, all the intelligent and pure ones are taken

pulmakook

>be slav
>live in estonia
>fuck estonian women
if my minority ass can do it, so can yours

are you kidding? most of the estonians will more likely agree to convert to islam rather than become politically allied with russia))

Be a "no homo"

>No matter how much I lift I will never get back with my ex.

4th Reich soon brother.

>implying

>Most estonian women are dumb whores so don't bother, all the intelligent and pure ones are taken
How exactly is this diffrent from any other type of woman anywhere in the world?
All the decent ones are taken and whats left are those who dont want a relationship/hookup or the uggos

No matter how much i lift i will never be mired

The only option for you is to either go no homo or stay single for the rest of your life
That said, manlove is better than no love

This

>No matter how much I lift, I will always hate myself.
Don't you ever wish that you just died when you were young? Just so that people wouldn't get attached to you and you'd be forgotten completely in a matter of a year

Nah, ill keep banging myself bloody against the wall mate
Maybe someday ill find a girl who is atleast a small bit interested in having a relationship again

+1

Daily reminder that no matter what woman you find, none of them will feel real love against you
Women are incapable of such feelings and are ready to fuck you over at any possible moment

Im fine with that as long as they are able to keep me company and provide sex
We are all going to die someday so it doesnt matter when it ends, as long as the trip is somewhat decent

Just took a job with an Estonian tech company. I'm flying over for training in two weeks and will spend a few weeks there. Looking forward to seeing a new country

claiming Kerli for estonian waifus

No matter how much I lift I will never be able to obliterate someone with just one punch.

Morty?

Its about technique.
Join a boxing or kickboxing gym.

Start boxing
First with bag
Then with brick wall
Once you can punch brick wall at full force you will be able to obliterate anyone with one punch, because noone is as tough as a brick wall

This.

IT SHALL BE DONE

Honestly people who are "too smart" to lift are fucking pretentious faggots. I've met far more smart, well rounded, well read fit people than skeles.

Tfw as a kid I enjoyed reading fantasy

Now that I'm not forced to read anymore, I just can't seem to sit down and read for hours on end

No matter how much I lift, it'll never cure how awkward and shitty I am in social situations

Lifting can't cure autism guys...

No matter how much I lift, I will never get delts wider than my own head.

>Tap someone on the shoulder
>Wait for them to turn around
>Hit them as hard as you can to knock them out

No matter how much I lift I will never get rid of this loose skin on my stomach from losing all that weight.

No matter how much I lift, I will never become god

>tfw you will never live in the mythical city on the hills that Aquinas talked about where you will be crowned as king. Or better than a king. Gods.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_influence_operations_in_Estonia
The U.S.S.R. might have crumbled, but Russian influence still retains a huge impact on former satellite states. Thinking otherwise is ignorance.

No matter how much I lift, I will never get over my abandonment issues and will always be too clingy/attached for any relationship.

I saw this happen to someone, it was fucking brutal. His head hit the pavement and there was so much blood.

Does she have to be Estonian? There are hot women everywhere.

I know those feels user. Hang in there bud.