That first sip of the day

>that first sip of the day

Dude truth. I drink one nearly every morning.

love one before the gym, is best.

>first smoke of the day
>first sip of the day
>first bump of the day
best feels

>this shit again
nope. not buying your trash anymore. not after the fact I got addicted to that shit

Boy do I love Monsterâ„¢

>the white one is really good you guys!
>nah man the blue monster tastes better than any of the rockstars

Can you describe the taste a little better than just using the color on the can?

>first shitpost of the day
>tfw you don't live on genova st

fuck this guy shilling this stupid american energy drink kinda made me want to try it

the taste of any soda or energy drink is mainly sugar

Hahahaa, same here and today i actually went out and tried it!
It's fucking awesome, definitely going to buy more and zero calories. How awesome is that?

>that first jab of the day

Best feel

>that first cup of the day

Damn if I don't love me some rectal bleeding in the morning

Such a fucking waste of money. These were the first highs my friends and I chased when we were 15 and didn't have cars or money. Literally spent all the money we got on NOS, Xtreme shock and all that dumb shit.

Waste of money and literally liquid jew. If i want a red bull I stop myself and spend it on gas. I drive a fiat so gas is 6 cents a mile and a red bull i dont need equates to $2. Ill take transportation over being jewed any day.

>Getting addicted to energy drinks
Learn some self control you weak willed runt.

Life saver if I slept less than 4 hours and trying to hit the gym.

>weak-willed runt
When your sleeping situation has you getting about 4 hours of sleep every day before doing night shift at a job where people regularly pass out from overheating, it's kinda easy to get sucked into simple comforts and quick fixes. I may have only been drinking one before work and one at lunch and that's not really all that bad, but that's about $6 a day. 5 day weeks, so $30 a week for caffeine. 51 working weeks a year, my annual budget on this shit was about $1530. Nevermind how I still got it on the weekends and holidays, and the bigger twist top cans on mondays to compensate for warped sleeping patterns.

>I drive a Fiat
Nothing you say matters

What is in it, besides caffeine obviously

True. That's why I just buy two pill bottles of 200mg caffeine for $10. It helps me not make energy drinks my main source of caffeine. 200 servings of caffeine for $10 isn't expensive. Zero calorie energy drinks are great for if you're on the road already and feel like shit from lack of sleep.

Thank fuck I decided to take another note from the old days and get a thermos. I might not save as much money as you, but coffee is cheaper than glorified, caffeinated soda.

I personally hate the taste of coffee, I've never liked it and I'm kind of grateful since it stains teeth over the years, and constantly drinking hot drinks is bad for your stomach lining.