> Making good gains
> Run own company, over 10k profit per month and growing
> Pretty much happy, not /r9k/ freak
> Have had various girlfriends, including many who are very attractive

But:

> Attracted to men
> Have dreams about being a submissive twink, getting facefucked by hot guys
> Frequently think about men sexually

Am attracted to girls, but can't stop thinking gay thoughts.

Gay people are fine. I have gay parents and friends and have no problem with that. But don't want to be gay considering that:

> Not respected / masculine
> Want to be powerful, not some faggot twink
> It's absolutely haram

Just want to be straight.

Anyone else in the same boat?

How do you not be a faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

itspronouncedmetrosexual.com/2012/01/29-examples-of-heterosexual-privilege/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You leave Veeky Forums.

No, I've accepted that I'm only attracted to Shemales and that I love being a power bottom.

It's 2016. You can be gay now. People literally died for the right for you to openly say you like it up the bum.

I'm not gay, but don't let the internet get to you. go suck a dick if that's what you're into. Or keep denying yourself and building up a problem that isn't real. The world isn't not letting you be gay, you are.

Ha ha 10/10 post

I mean, you CAN be gay. It's okay and most people won't hate you for it anymore unless you live in some third world shit-hole.

But why would you want to be gay?

Especially if you can be attracted to girls/women too.

I mean, shouldn't you just try to only be straight if you're attracted to both?

Don't you think it's time you came out of the closet, sweetie?

I just started suppressing my sexuality. I'm basically asexual in public. Bisexuality isn't a choice but asexuality is

Nope

>lying to yourself
I'm sure you don't have a fucked up brain

post a pic so we can see waht you starting with. remeber face and frame is most important

> gay
> making it

Pick one

I'm not trying to be a twink/faggot/cd/mental illness.

I mean, like, I kind of secretly want to be trap and get fucked by pic related.

But I wouldn't actively try to make my body more feminine.

I'm trying to be a normal god damn person.

you keep your whore mouth shut when you're talking

Is this attraction recent? Could be you're going through a novelty phase sort of, you want it and can't stop thinking about it - once you've had it and know what it is like, it tones down

If you're gay that's fine. Doesn't mean you have to be any different than what you are now

>have gay parents
>gay
>parents
what the fuck?!

>I have gay parents
Lol

I have no idea. I never woke up and said I want to be straight, I just was. I woke up and wanted to fuck women. Seeing as you have a choice, why not just explore it? If you wanted to do drugs, you'd experiment. Doesn't mean you have to tell the world and let them judge you for it; it's an experience you're having with yourself (and in your case one other person.) The actual act isn't going to change who you are since you're already fantasizing about it. At this point you're just denying impulses to satisfy how you view yourself, not how the world views you, because it's not something the works requires you to share.

So the question of "why wouldn't you want to be" is arbitrary to everything but how you think of yourself. You'll think of yourself as being less of a man for being gay, or less of a man for caging yourself from your impulses and not having the confidence to face them.

You know gay people get into straight marriages all the time, right?

Like gay men can still use their sperm to get women pregnant.

>the world* requires you to share

>> Not respected / masculine
>> Want to be powerful, not some faggot twink
>> It's absolutely haram

and you want to get fucked by ? Wouldn't that make you both unmasculine haram faggot twinks

I understand your anxiety but that kind of thinking is very skewed. Sure there are plenty of "faggots" around that you surely notice, but what about those openly gay athletes, MMA fighters, actors? If you got out into the real world and met some people you could see that there's a lot more to people than "faggots" and "non-faggots".

People will probably disagree but hiding the gayness is really the correct choice. Especially if you are bisexual like the op.

itspronouncedmetrosexual.com/2012/01/29-examples-of-heterosexual-privilege/