What should I change my name to?

What should I change my name to?

I want a memorable name. I have a German/jew last name but not Jewish whatsoever. My middle name is my cuck father's.

Would probably just change middle and or first

Probably like Robert or Hugo? Alpha names

chad

Nigel Farrage

Mortimer

>went to a ghost town the other day
>checked out the graveyard
>there was a huge ornate grave
>the guys name was Percival Foxcrowle Cooke
>guaranteed badass

I don't think anyone could pull that off now. Unless you're rich as fuck or something

Chad

Chad Alpha

max power

look up your ancestors, see if you have any within the past few generations that had f'n A-tier names. As with most of Veeky Forums, I am the product of a broken home; changing my name to my mother's maiden name had the side effect of going from bitch-ass mexican name to Literal (named after a) God-tier Scandinavian. Great solution if it's possible for you, but people WILL ask you about your name, and saying "yeah I just named myself this badass thing" will not impress many.

Alternative solution is to find some historical figure you admire and take their name, say you find them extremely inspirational. Great inventors, war heroes, leaders, etc., but they can't be super-famous.

Lacey

I may change my first name to Walter. Is currently Oliver. I never really felt like it was a good name. Too complex. Too British (I'm not).

Good idea.

Merlin Achilles

>Tfw my name is Hugo and It feel beta af

Max E. Gains

Yes changing your name will exactly have a effect on your life.
Instead of that you should try killing yourself.

Kek

Hugh Mungus.

Flex Gaines

why isn't this the first post lmao

Max Mungus

Manuel Ferrara

Only right answer.

>Changing your name
One of the most beta thing a man can do

Maximus Decimus Meridius

>being this insecure about your name
>disrespecting the man who put you on this earth