Get fitish

>get fitish
>post on dating websites
>three days later
>got a date on wednesday, saturday, and sunday with three different people, one of them just looking for sex
>somebody is coming over in two hours for pizza and sex

thank you guys, seriously thank you so much

bet theyre absolute munters m8

>thank you guys, seriously thank you so much
No problem, whatever makes you happy

You from Scotland?

which dating website?

asking for a freind

why cant you just approach people irl, dont think about consequences just fucking do it, if you get rejected nothing is different from you previously except you have more confidence

Whats your height.
Thats a nice score.

Obvious bait is obvious unless its a pic of the person who only wanted sex

It's nice to hear you finally lost your virginity, Rasputin. Did you take it in the ass like a man, or did you give it to him?

Grindr and Jack3d

that's me newfag

i'll be giving it to him, he;s coming in one hour, need to finish cleaning the place!

Plot twist: OP wakes up in a bathtub full of ice without a liver.

I'll never understand why they even care putting you in ice if they took your fucking liver..

>you
>fitish
Choose one rasputin you have been stuck at shit tier lifts for half a year and look skinnyfat

Kek op is a fucking faggot lol fags will fuck anything

people say munter in the midlands too mate

>midlands
ww@ senpai big up the west side massive

he's a gay tripfag from plg, it's not bait. he's also a school teacher in korea.

>the homo is surprised people on gay dating sites are just looking for sex

What, that doesn't count then you idiot. Even the grossest hamplanets just have to bend over and there would be like 7 thirsty guys there waiting to fuck. Make a thread when you actually accomplish something.

you're just mad because i defeated women at their own game

Veeky Forums Scot reporting in lads

Oh youre gay?
Then it makes more sense, alot more sense

Women and gay guys have it easy in the dating game for the same reasons, guys are thirsty as fuck and actually want to get laid

Anyway grats on your performance mate

>fitish
you mean fatish

ayyup bruh, you near leicester?

Edinburgh reporting in

Fuck you, you have it easy. Try that same shit with women and see what we have to deal with.