Hard to increase lifts

Im doing some modified SS/SL program with more volume (4x4 and 4x8).
Same liniear progression. Now after 1,5 months i cant add weights anymore execpt with DL and OHP
==============
For example:
Last week i could bench
>4x4 57,5kg
Next workout i added 2,5kg (the program even says to add 5kg/week) i could do only:
>2x4 60kg
I had to lower the weight for the last 2 sets.

I sleep 8 hours. I eat 2800 kcal/day. with at least 120g of protein. Twice a week salmon. Various nuts... Vegs and fruits..

=================
Im gaining ~2kg bodyweight/month. I thought this is the desired rate. If i recall correctly 2kg is the most possible amount of muscle mass i can get(natty) per month and if i gain more weight its mostly fat.

With my current programm i started with:
01.08.2016 - bodyweight: 75kg
18.09.2016 - bodyweight: 79kg
d/m/y
At the end of the month i end probably with 80kg weight and a 5kg total increase in weight, but 1kg is probably due to water absorbtion.

what to do Veeky Forums ?

Stop meddling with the tried and true programme and follow it as stated you mong.

ADD
V O L U M E
O
L
U
M
E

I didnt "meddle" myself with it.
The programm i follow added volume in comparison to normal SS.

How long are you resting for?

between sets I mean

>Using a program made by an imaginary character from a videogame

Just do SS; beginners don't have to do complex shit to gain muscle.

I rest 3min between sets. And i need it for allmost all lifts atm. The 4x4 OHP i can still do with 2min rest but im not at my limit with that lift yet.

I did SS some years ago. Had no good results, because i was cutting. I know.
Ivysaurs is SS with more volume, less squats and more upper body. But the core is the same. Heavy compound lifts.

>kek'd at these work weights
Just don't give a shit about food, eat everything that moves, don't count calories (if you are ectomorph ofc).

If you're struggling to bench that much for that many reps at your body weight, your technique probably sucks. Pushups are about that heavy for you and you can probably do like 20 pretty easily. Make sure you're not doing anything dumb with how you're performing the movement.

Somatypes are bullshit

>i can do 20 pushups

>reddit

Why do this to yourself.

Two POUNDS is the max amount of muscle you can gain a month. Not two kilograms. You're gaining too much fat.

Where did the guy who made this program pull this 5kg/week linear progression from?
I'm just thinking the number can't possibly be the same for people of different age/gender/height/lifestyles.

Imagine you were doing 1kg/week progression from the start for whatever reason. You'd never hit the limits of your body. Would you be happy then? Of course not. The way I see it, is that the fact that you are having trouble increasing the weight means you are finally doing things right, you are progressing at maximum pace.

>modified
Do the fucking program as written you pretentious cunt!

fuck, you are right. Should i lower the kcal intake?

Is it not in line wie Rippletit's progression? SS says to add per workout, ivysaurs to add per week. I think that adds up to almost the same.

It's very fucking different. Rippletits has you add 2.5kg PER WORKOUT. The difference in loading is staggering.

But since you're already stupid enough to have fucked up the simplest and most effective strength building program there is (cutting when you're clearly the fucking lord of skeletons), I doubt you'll be smart enough to understand why this is the case, so yeah, do whatever you want.

I was at 85kg and cutted to 75kg. More like lord of lard.

rest more, 5-10 minutes if you need

SS claims another victim

>do the program as written

for two years, that's pretty fucking shit progress, I've known people get in better shape just by diet in around a year.

Not doing 4x5.

Anybody running SS for two years is A) not even doing the program as written and B) fucking off hard pretty much the entire time.

>SS/SL for two years
>those quads

"no"

fuck off blocking the bench with your babbyweights, 10min LMAO

That's shit progress for six months