"5+ NATURAL Transformation"

Found this guy on le leddit, is he natty Veeky Forums?

LOL
FUCK NO!
HAHAHAH
Oh shit nigga
I was having a fucking awful night.
I needed that.

this guy is the most popular post on leddits fitness board, and specifically advertises how completely natty he is

By that logic Joff is natty, too.

And?
Simeon Panda says he's natty.
Kinobody says he's natty
Fucking Ronnie Coleman says he's natty
Lance Armstrong swore up and down for litteral decades that he was 100% natty.
The fuck does that matter?
How big he lies?
How bold he is with those lies?

possibly if he has top-tier genetics
but much more likely he's roiding

what are his stats?
might be natty
might be not

God damn, that chest is ridiculous.

middle pic is the most suspicious one, but yeah he probably pins.

On the other hand, i was at my first Oly meet yesterday, and plenty were close to this guys size and bf. And we've got pretty strict rules

>Olympic weightlifting

LOL
A natty at a pro lifting event? You're shrooming.

>people at meets don't juice

So naive

Definitely natty. Idiots on this board are so quick to scream roids but the reality is that with the right diet and regime you can absolutely attain that physique without anabolics.

I swear half the people on this board must have the fucking worst genetics on Earth, that is possible natty for fuck sake.

This. Also, Kali Muscle has claimed natty in the past.

this.
He doesn't look suspiciously big, lean or overpowering delts or traps. Do you have his weight and height stats op?
Probably under natty ffmi

Post pics of your dyel physiques so that i can laugh at you.

Have you been lifting for five months? Guy is obvious on roids, haha

Getting like that is possible natty. It just the fuckbois on here think because they made shit progress in one year that nobody can make good progress in 5+ years.

Its very possible to look good naturally. It won't happen without years of work though.

All that said, the amount of people sticking themselves with small but significant doses of test then claiming natty is absurd. I'm one of them, lel. But I don't post my body all over the internet at least.

If he is roiding than he is keeping it low dose.
This can be achieved natty.
Nothing special about this physique.

Not everyone is on roids you autistic DYELs. You can look like this in ~5 years if you have great genetics and start lifting hard consistently and eating/sleeping properly as a teenager.

>nothing special about this physique

except he looks better than 95% of people at any gym I've ever been to

We don't know his height and weight, 5 years of lifting will get you this.
He does look great, he doesn't have any roid signs.

He's not super lean, but he doesn't look natty

Pecs/thighs are a bit ridiculous for natty. Looks low dosage.

Not that there's any shame in juicing. Natty pride is ridiculous.

Turbo dumbass try lifting for once and see what your body is capable of

Lmao, the people that lie about being natty when they are just some random nobody on the internet have to be the most insecure faggots on the planet.

>People on this board now think this isn't possible natty not even after 5 fucking years of lifting
It's time to leave you fags behind.I always dreamed of making it and getting mires in CBT threads but apparently I'll get nothing but roid accusations once I make it.

It's 5 years you absolute retard.
Anyone who doesn't think you can achieve a 500lbs squat and 585 DL in 5 years as a natty is fucking retarded. He's 5'10.
This is a pic of the same guy with different lightning. If you honestly think you get that from 5 years of doing roids you're fucking retarded.
Im about 25% weaker than him after 2 years.

Building your upper is one of the hardest things (especially while natural), building an upper like that, having those shoulders, pecs etc.. over my dead fucking body.

Also have that tear drop definition on his quads? yeah okay nigger.

He probably roids but it's doable natty. He looks similar to this American weightlifter who is subject to testing and does not have particularly high lifts.

> and specifically advertises how completely natty he is

I'd say this physique is achievable natty, but it would take a lot of hard over a very long period of time with very little (or no) fuck ups. But the self-promotion of "how natty he is" makes me suspicious.

A bunch of people on reddit claim natty but have admitted to roiding (or at least asked about roiding protocols in depth) on other websites/forums.

Bitch, what you packing?

This guy

goal body right there

He is bigger than Thor who definitely isn't natty

Nice gains an all but he looks awfully disproportional..

yeah except the guy in OPs pic is atleast 5 incher shorter and has been going to the gym for 5 years and started in his late teens.

I started getting roid accusations after 3 months of lifting. If you haven't, you don't lift, period.